• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

GrAnabolic 4th of July Sale!!

Burrfoot1313

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
From now until July 8th we will be running a BUY 2 get 1 Free sale on all Partax products.

http://granabolic.me/index.php?route=product/category&path=42_43

I know a lot of you haven't tried it yet. And of course like clockwork most of the vials we gave away we never got reviews on. But let me say this...I have been running Partax NPP and I hit my PR BB flat bench of 350 like it wasn't shit. I believe in this product.

And besides, look at it this way...you KNOW us...if you're not happy, you get your money back or a replacement. You have nothing to lose. No questions asked. GrAnabolic has a 100% impeccable service record for 4 years going. That hasn't changed.

So get in on this. Order any 3 vials of Partax, never mind the price and in the comments field write "4th of July Sale." Within mintures you will get the email confirmation outlining the rest.

This is a great deal on an aleady great priced product guys. It is a fantastic European UGL. Now's the time to find out for yourself.

PM HeyMrDick or myself with any questions or concerns.

PS...This shit right here below will knock your dick in!!

Sustapex-450-500x500.jpg

Back