• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

King's College London University study on the use of anabolic steroids

Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hello,

My name is Barnaby Carter and I am a current King?s College Student in London. I would like to invite you to participate in this King?s College London postgraduate research project on the use of anabolic steroids and we are currently looking for volunteers.

If you are 18 years of age and over, have used anabolic steroids in the last 12 months and would like to take part please click on the link below to complete the questionnaire. It will only take 15-25 minutes to complete.

This study once published will aim to educate medical healthcare professionals, users and prospective users on the effects of anabolic steroids and aid in the harm reduction and safety of all sporting environments. We believe the more literature on the subject the more awareness and subsequent safety there will be.

It is completely anonymous and confidential so that no identification of you as the participant or the club or gym you belong will be possible. You should only participate if you want to: choosing not to take part will not disadvantage you in any way.

Before you decide whether you want to take part, it is important for you to understand why the research is being done and what your participation involves. Please click on the link below to read our participant information sheet and partake in the study.

https://kings.onlinesurveys.ac.uk/use-of-androgenic-anabolic-steroids

Back