• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

it's been years...

naturalplayer

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I started back to the gym after several years off and several surgeries. My cycle of choice in the past was test, tren, Dbol.

I a going to try some peptides, Sust, EQ an Dbol this time around. I hope it will help me regain some of the muscle that I have lost and get back to actually look like I lift haha.

Just wad to say hello to the vets from ages ago.

If get back into the routine of gym and diet then add in the drugs. But the addition of those this time around will work wonders. What peptides u thinking?

welcome back!

I'm thinking the ghrp 2, and the modified 1295 without dac. Or whatever it is... Dosing 3 or 4x a day. I figured since I used to be on physician supervised TRT I need to get my hormone levels regulated again first... But since my order is having issues it will be at least 6 weeks back in the gym before I even go for bloodwork and get my order from the company I like to use.

I was 230lbs at 5'10", leaned way out to 203 and loved the way I looked... Now I'm a not so lean 188 or so... And weak, tired, and feel like a bum..

I wouldn't bother with peps right now. If anything, maybe some GHRP-6 just to help boost your appetite. As for anabolics, I would keep clear until your body is back into the rhythm of things. Wait at least 6-12 months.

And when you start up, if it's mass/size you are looking for. I can't think of a better bread and butter cycle than tent/deca/drol. Sure, you can use dbol instead for the oral. These compounds alone are proven to pack on the most mass as possible...Good luck!

/V

Back