• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Where Are All The Ladies???

BritChick

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Yikes... just trying to find my way back around the boards, thought I'd pop in to the ladies section to say hi and see what was shaking, apparently NOT a lot, no posts for quite some time it seems. Anyway, I'm back on here, a site I used to love and where I made some cool ass friends, hope to be able to rekindle that sense of cameraderie here over time. If you're an active female on this board and want to connect give me a hollah. Cheers :winkfinger:

... hey Ladies... come over to 'anything goes' & post, we're trying to get it moving... post enough stuff & maybe you'll become a mod.... :winkfinger: ..

Yikes... just trying to find my way back around the boards, thought I'd pop in to the ladies section to say hi and see what was shaking, apparently NOT a lot, no posts for quite some time it seems. Anyway, I'm back on here, a site I used to love and where I made some cool ass friends, hope to be able to rekindle that sense of cameraderie here over time. If you're an active female on this board and want to connect give me a hollah. Cheers :winkfinger:

we're bringing it back. :ohyeah:

Back