• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Some input please

Dale Mabry

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Well, I am looking to get into my first REAL bulking cycle in a couple years. The reason I call this a real bulking cycle is because the other ones in the past couple of years have just been an excuse to eat like an asshole. Anyway, I have been taking creatine and Micellean MRP the last couple weeks and was considering adding some Pro-steroids into the mix. So, what should I add, I am considering spending up to $200 but would like to spend less obviously. So, what do you guys think I should get involved in?

I'd say a combo of 1-test and 4-ad transdermal would be best. I'm still not sold on the orals and high costs.

Originally posted by dg806
I'd say a combo of 1-test and 4-ad transdermal would be best. I'm still not sold on the orals and high costs.

Yup.

Originally posted by bigswole30
Syngex 1.

Agreed...Syngex I for 6 weeks would fit the bill!

I totally forgot to put my goal which is 2-fold. My personal goal is to gain solid mass that is not gonna be pissed away once I come off. Strength is more important than size, but I want both cuz I am greedy. I have a buddy who took the new Mag-10 capsules and he saw some major gains in both as well, but I am not dumping $210 for like a 3 week supply.

My second goal, is to see how effective these new pro-steroids actually are. My plan of attack is to do either a 4 or 6 week cycle. I will be doing 1rms for bench and squat at the beginning and end. I am going to control this thing to the T. I have been eating the same diet for the last 4 weeks and will continue with it throughout with the same meal timing. The only other supps I will be taking will be creatine and Micellean MRP since I have also been using these the past 4 weeks.

My friends mom is a Taylor/seamstress and she will be taking my measurements on Day 0, Day, 15, Day 30, and day 45 if I go that long. She will not see the past results while she is taking the ones on that particular day to prevent any chance of data corruption. Measurements will be taken on Mondays at 7am to ensure that there is no pump left from the last workout. I will also be doing caliper measurements which will be done by me just because I don't know anyone else who knows how to do it properly.

My training regimen will be M,T,TH,F with the other days off. I will be training between 2pm and 3pm on these days with no exception. My training will follow the outline in my journal with the same major lifts but with different isolation exercises each week since this is the way I am accustomed to training and the way I have been training the last 4 weeks.

Well, All I need now is to choose the supp. I am leaning towards Syngex 2, but am still open to suggestions. I will be purchasing the supp tomorrow with some more Micellean.

Looking forward to your results.

Only the best of luck!

IML Gear Cream!
After all my research, now i have a question. I always thought prostate problems and hair loss were from DHT, but it appears I may be incorrect. I am currently on finasteride to prevent prostatic growth but finasteride only works on preventing DHT so it seems as though it would not be a wise idea to take another androgen if this will cause more growth. SO what do you PH pros know about this, it already sucks to have to piss so much, plus I have all my hair and wanna keep it that way.

Well, since I am going to be given sytenhance, I will be using that and putting it in my report which is good since it is a new product. Hopefully I get it by Monday so I can start everything then.

Back