• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Vasectomy reversal and test cycles

BigSexyMoFo

Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
So I have a question I'd like some input on. I divorced from my wife in 2009 at the age of 27. I immediately got into another relationship and decided to get a vasectomy being that I already had kids. I am now on to my 3rd relationship since my wife, this one being long term . We want to have a baby in the near future but I've been fixed for 7 years now. Now here's the tricky part. I've been cycling test for 3 years now and I know I'm completely shut down while on cycle. What I'd like to know is, with those 2 factors playing against me, if I come off cycle for 6 months to a year, do I stand a decent chance at a successful vasectomy reversal? Keep in mind I'll be around the year mark at that point. My age is 34 btw

I'm not a doctor, but the longer you delay - the worse the chance of having it reversed. Good luck!

Your chance of a successful reversal is roughly 40% regardless. I don't see what difference being on or off cycle will make. If you're shut down and off cycle, you'll probably be trying to shove a marshmallow into a keyhole anyway, so it really won't matter if the reversal is successful. Just get it done and get back on a descent maintenance dose of test so that you can fuck your ole lady and shoot a descent sized load. That's really the only way to find out.

GICH!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oh and btw, don't get it reversed whilst you're at it. After you split up with this one, it'll just be more child support to pay. Plus, by being snipped, you'll know that it's not yours when she does turn up prego and tries to peg you for it.

Again, GICH!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back