• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Winter cold

cricketnoise

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I don't mind catching the normal colds, so much. I mean noone likes being sick. However these new Super colds suck. I have a fever with sinus pressure that is off the hook. I just want to go lift all ready.

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

I don't mind catching the normal colds, so much. I mean noone likes being sick. However these new Super colds suck. I have a fever with sinus pressure that is off the hook. I just want to go lift all ready.

What new super colds? I haven't heard about this. Is this some kind of new evolution of diseases or are you just talking about getting Test flu from high volume shots?

What new super colds? I haven't heard about this. Is this some kind of new evolution of diseases or are you just talking about getting Test flu from high volume shots?
Lmao GB,

It is quite a pain from end to end.. However, after plenty of rest, fluids, and medication I am feeling better.

I had the worst flu/cold a few weeks ago, shit was nasty and last 2 weeks...have not been that sick in about 6 years.

I haven't got cold for about 2 years. The worst flu I suffered is a high fever when I was 15. I lay in the bed, feeling dizzy and couldn't help vomiting, and my sweat soused the bed sheet. I took medicines but it seems no work. Finally, I struggled out of my bed, drank a whole bottle of water and ran to the playground. I felt weak but I ran as fast as I can. It reduced the dizziness and my sweat was dripping as the normal workout. Didn't remember how many rounds I ran, after that, I took a sleep then recovered from the cold soon. Now every time I felt a little sick, I'd go to the gym and dispel the ill.

Back