• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Me and my girls

Status
Not open for further replies.

mindycandy

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
From left to right .. cookie (the brunette), me the skinny one in the middle, Bernadette the blonde. If you guys had to fuck each one and only one hole per girl. What hole for which girl? Lol
de71908949404f03bb00d499c4e5d937.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Haha yea! But which hole for each girl?

Mindycandy gets it in the mouth.. The lipstick makes this the obvious choice ..

Cookie gets it in the "cookie"..

And lastly.. we need to fluff up that smile a bit on "No Holes Barred-Bernadette", so she gets it the ass..

From left to right .. cookie (the brunette), me the skinny one in the middle, Bernadette the blonde. If you guys had to fuck each one and only one hole per girl. What hole for which girl...

Haha yes! Poor Bernadette lol

Blonde one, right in the mouth.
Then whichever hole she desires.

lolz, tell the gimmick which hole is best

man1.png

Haha this is great

what do you think? LE? got a pm with a phone number asking me to text her. seems pretty suspect from a member with 5 posts

what do you think? LE? got a pm with a phone number asking me to text her. seems pretty suspect from a member with 5 posts
Oh yea I'm DEA. I'm after little Internet druggies. I guess being too friendly gave away my secret identity! I also work as an international spy part time

Oh yea I'm DEA. I'm after little Internet druggies. I guess being too friendly gave away my secret identity! I also work as an international spy part time

post your tits with "I'm not law enforcement" on a post it note

My mouth is drooling

What can I say. I like having asshole guy friends lol

.. Mindy is another chick that got scared away, she wasn't LE, just a young girl exploring ... she spoke very politely [unless pissed off].....

.. Mindy is another chick that got scared away, she wasn't LE, just a young girl exploring ... she spoke very politely [unless pissed off].....
Too bad. She was fun while she was here

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

She?....cough..cough

I'd have you all on your knees sucking my dick then I'd cum in your eyes. :coffee:

Cumshot down their throats. Make them gag.

From left to right .. cookie (the brunette), me the skinny one in the middle, Bernadette the blonde. If you guys had to fuck each one and only one hole per girl. What hole for which girl? Lol
de71908949404f03bb00d499c4e5d937.jpg

Id go with the tomboy in the middle. Anal only of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back