• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Orange Nectar

ZECH

Founder of GOSB
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Syntrax will have an Orange flavored nectar next month for all you nectar lovers!

Originally posted by dg806
Syntrax will have an Orange flavored nectar next month for all you nectar lovers!

I know dg...can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i want them all. :D thanks for the tip - i hadn't heard that orange was on deck!

Fuzzy Navel is about 10 days away!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:D :thumb:

I was hoping the orange would be out by now. The wife is out of the cherry and needs more. Oh well....we'll buy cherry now and order some orange when it comes in. :)

Think I'll stick to the apple.

I ventured out and got the strawberry kiwi and while it was not bad, I did not find myself eating it out of the jug like I did the apple.

My 7 year old daughter taste tester did not like it at all, but she wouldn't leave the green apple alone. When I make a Green Apple shake, I have to mix a little one for her to.

Orange sounds like it might be tempting. To bad they don't offer sample packs!

The fuzzy navel turns out to be a Peach protein. If you love Peaches, this stuff rocks. I can't quit eating it out of the jug plain!

The fuzzy navel turns out to be a Peach protein. If you love Peaches, this stuff rocks. I can't quit eating it out of the jug plain!

Peach protein powder? COOL.

I thought I loved apple! Man this is incredible!

IML Gear Cream!
are these proteins actually good..they look discusting(sp) as hell

No they are the best tasting you've ever had. That is why I'm saying I'm eating it right out of the jug!

damn..i might have to try this..what would u say is the best flavor..i heard u say someting about fuzzy navel??

I haven't tried any other the other flavors however I have Fuzzy and it tastes great.

One thing I noticed though was some foam during the mix. Anyone have that?

Doesn't foam as bad as apple. I think Fuzzy navel is my favorite so far!

Now that you bring it up. My trainer let me sample some of his Apple nectar. I would have to agree, Fuzzy is DA bomb.

lemme get this straight... you just eat this powder out the tub?

what is it?

is it as effective as a blend of whey isolates, hdrolysates and peptides?

when do you guys take it?

peace

Doesn't foam as bad as apple. I think Fuzzy navel is my favorite so far!

I agree on both counts! The Fuzzy Navel is EXCELLENT. It is less tart than the other Nectar flavors. It tastes more like a juice than the others....more of a subdued flavor. My wife got ahold on my container, so chances are I'll never see it again. :gosh:

:D

Originally posted by young d
lemme get this straight... you just eat this powder out the tub?

what is it?

is it as effective as a blend of whey isolates, hdrolysates and peptides?

when do you guys take it?

peace
It is straight Isolate. Post workout is the best time.

well since dg said it was so good i went and bought some fuzzy navel at vitamin shoppe for 24 dollars..it was 40% off:eek: dg u are right..i was eating it out of the tub...lol..good job

Carribean Cooler is not that good. I really liked apple, half way through cooler now.

Originally posted by tomas101
well since dg said it was so good i went and bought some fuzzy navel at vitamin shoppe for 24 dollars..it was 40% off:eek: dg u are right..i was eating it out of the tub...lol..good job
I try..........................wouldn't mislead you on purpose! Glad you like it. I try to stay up on new stuff.

Originally posted by I Are Baboon
I was hoping the orange would be out by now. The wife is out of the cherry and needs more. Oh well....we'll buy cherry now and order some orange when it comes in. :)

IAB,, or whomever,,, I just ordered Cherry last night How does it taste???????

Also I bought Swole V.2 (sweet tart punch) any info on its taste is also welcomed.

Originally posted by firestorm

Also I bought Swole V.2 (sweet tart punch) any info on its taste is also welcomed.

Dude, you have to post how that cherry taste,
everytime I think about getting it, I get the Orange instead
($hit is addictive; like dg said, I'm eating it out of the tub)

Originally posted by DFINEST
Dude, you have to post how that cherry taste,
everytime I think about getting it, I get the Orange instead
($hit is addictive; like dg said, I'm eating it out of the tub)
DJINEST,, Consider it done my man. as soon as I receive it, I'll try it and let you know. :thumb:

Originally posted by firestorm

IMO, the cherry is the best. A lot of people seem to like the carribean cooler, but I have not tried that one.

Asking me what Nectar is best is like asking what beer I like best...I like them all, but you've got to have a favorite. :D

The only Swole I have tried is the orange. I've been off Swole for a while now, simply because I have two bottles of regular creatine I don't want to waste. Soon as it's gone (which will be soon), I order up some more Swole.

I have tried both Swole v2 and I like the Fruit punch better.

I find the orange flavour gets lost sometimes especially when drinking with a meal, but :thumb:

i love love love the fuzzy naval nectar. really like the apple too.
the carribean cooler is the only one i got very sick of very quickly.

Back