• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

BasicStereo (Domestic) DBOL

BadGas

H-AS Board Rep
Registered
Reaction score
East of the Pacific. West of the Atlantic.
IML Gear Cream!
First, I can't stress enough how happy I am with Pharmacom's oral product line. I always recommend them to anyone who asks. And they always achieve the results they hope for.

A few weeks back, a close friend of mine decided he was going to get back on blast. He's been out of commission for almost 9 months, thanks to being pushed backwards of a front porch (work related). Totally blew up his back.. needed emergency surgery. He's been slowly getting back into things.. I've been telling him about Pharmacom orals for the last 1-2 years.. but he always stuck with a local source (which I completely understand).

Well..he finally decided to give Pharmacom a shot.. but didn't want to go international. So, I recommended BasicStereo's Domestic section. He ordered 300 Dbol. Customer service was great.. shipping was lightening fast, but none of that matters unless the product is spot on.. And spot on it is.!!

After 10 days, @ 70mg/day, on Pharmacom Dbol.. this was his response when I asked for an update:

Bro I did chest the other day and I felt like I could lift a Cadillac! Damn lol... Omg bro! I don't know what is was. I picked up the weight and was like hummmmm. So I went up then up then up. I was hitting the 140lb dumbbells like it was the 40lb dumbbells lol. I was rowing the stack 300lbs. The I hit the 300lb lat pulldowns. Bro I felt like a beast lol

Before you ask, I must say that neither myself, nor my friends, have run any of their oils yet. That is why I keep my praise to their orals, though I'm sure their oils are spot on as well.

Damn, that's a lot of dbol. Legit dbol that is - you do see people running 100mg ed of some junk just to get the results, with legit dbol I only need 40mg, maybe 50mg max to be setting new PRs each week.

Bro.. I can't agree more. When you run high quality, you don't need as much. I checked in with my buddy yesterday, asked him hows things going and if he's a believer in Pharmacom yet.. He replied:

OH absolutely! This shit is wicked awesome. I took the 150's (dumbbells) for a ride yesterday.. And went for 50 reps with 205.

To your point, last year, same buddy ran the 50mg Balkan Dbol tabs @ 100mg per day. He ran for over 2 months.. All in all, his blast was great and he was very happy with their dbol. Now that he's on Pharmacom 10mg Dbol @ 70mg per day, I was curious and asked which one he liked better. His reply:

The "Pharm".. hands down

I'd say that pretty much sums it up.. So I say again.. Highly recommend BasicStereo and Pharmacom products. You're not gonna get jerked around. Their customer service and communication is excellent. And with Pharmacom, always expect that you're getting high quality products, because you are!! :winkfinger:

Damn, that's a lot of dbol. Legit dbol that is - you do see people running 100mg ed of some junk just to get the results, with legit dbol I only need 40mg, maybe 50mg max to be setting new PRs each week.

Back