Facebook    Twitter    YouTube    Instagram

Somebody help me!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 17
  1. #1
    Registered User
    cricketnoise's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    US
    Posts
    31

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Rep Points
    106010

    Somebody help me!!!

    Ok, it seems as though everything I eat bloats my belly horrible. With that being said, I've tried smaller meals larger meals high fat low carb and the opposite. Anybody have any experience with this please let me know. I mean the gas is awful sometimes painful.

    Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    CG's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    isle of Jersey
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,617

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    390
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    188
    Thanked in
    132 Posts
    Rep Points
    675510671


    Beano or gasx plus a fiber supp
    Quote Originally Posted by heavyiron View Post
    Rats need to get hammered too...

  3. #3
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Oct 2016
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    US
    Posts
    3

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points
    2010

    Probiotics

    Sent from my SM-N900P using Tapatalk

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    s2h's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2011
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    DQ House of Cards
    Posts
    3,729

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3
    Thanked in
    3 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647


    could be a lot of things...if your bloating from anything you eat and your diet is not one sided(as in the same 5 things ed)....chances are your intestines are inflamed.....first thing to use would be a quality probiotic and some papaya digestive enzymes....also drink as little as possible while you eat..

    s2h15 for 15% off

  5. #5
    Registered User
    emcewen's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2016
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    united states
    Posts
    168

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    17
    Thanked in
    15 Posts
    Rep Points
    878598

    My girlfriend has always said there's a shit ton of pockets in your intestines that grow if you eat like crap for years. She was vegan for a long long time, had a colonic and cleared out something like 12lbs of crap. She said it was the first time in her life she had a flat stomach lol. Anyway, go get your arse flushed

    Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

  6. #6
    BEEFCAKE
    MODERATOR
    sassy69's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    On the squat rack
    Posts
    2,771

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    8
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Rep Points
    783195057


    What does your diet look like right now? Has this been going on for a very long time? I'd recommend a good probiotic regardless. You can also do a basic test if you're food sensitive (e.g. gluten, etc.) by reviewing what you eat and eliminating individual things one at a time, e.g. oats, that might have wheat or items like that.

    Here's a list of the most common food allergies: http://www.webmd.com/allergies/food-triggers#1
    Also if you eat boatloads of things like broccoli, collard greens, etc. these we don't have a natural enzyme to break down, so digestive enzymes can be useful. I've experienced this when competition diet w/ a lot of broccoli.


    All posts are for entertainment. Consult a doctor before using any medication.

  7. #7
    Registered User
    cricketnoise's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    US
    Posts
    31

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Rep Points
    106010

    Quote Originally Posted by sassy69 View Post
    What does your diet look like right now? Has this been going on for a very long time? I'd recommend a good probiotic regardless. You can also do a basic test if you're food sensitive (e.g. gluten, etc.) by reviewing what you eat and eliminating individual things one at a time, e.g. oats, that might have wheat or items like that.

    Here's a list of the most common food allergies: http://www.webmd.com/allergies/food-triggers#1
    Also if you eat boatloads of things like broccoli, collard greens, etc. these we don't have a natural enzyme to break down, so digestive enzymes can be useful. I've experienced this when competition diet w/ a lot of broccoli.
    What is a good digestive enzyme? There are quite a variety on the market. Do you have any experience with a particular product?

    Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

  8. #8
    BEEFCAKE
    MODERATOR
    sassy69's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2002
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    On the squat rack
    Posts
    2,771

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    8
    Thanked in
    7 Posts
    Rep Points
    783195057


    Quote Originally Posted by cricketnoise View Post
    What is a good digestive enzyme? There are quite a variety on the market. Do you have any experience with a particular product?

    Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk
    Currently using "Super Digestaway" from Solaray, but generally I just get "digestive enzymes", whatever brand. Another readily available option is Papaya Enzymes.


    All posts are for entertainment. Consult a doctor before using any medication.

  9. #9
    Registered User
    cricketnoise's Avatar


    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    US
    Posts
    31

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    3
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Rep Points
    106010

    I am trying to stay around 205# with hard density... so I eat big train wicked and rest alot. However the bloating is killing me.

    Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

  10. #10
    Moderator
    MODERATOR
    SheriV's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    6,358

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    360
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    459
    Thanked in
    345 Posts
    Rep Points
    1573364319


    Im a big fan of papaya enzymes for anything that makes you have heartburn...

    a digestive enzyme blend of almost any brand for everything else

    IronMag Labs Discount Code for 15% off "Sheriv15"



    Use "Sheriv15" a coupon code for 15% off at IronMag Research



    Coupon code "Sheriv15" for 15% off at MileHigh kratom

  11. #11
    Registered User
    brandfrys's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    55

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    100

    Quote Originally Posted by SheriV View Post
    Im a big fan of papaya enzymes for anything that makes you have heartburn...

    a digestive enzyme blend of almost any brand for everything else
    You are absolutely right here.

  12. #12
    Registered User
    brandfrys's Avatar


    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    55

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    100

    Quote Originally Posted by s2h View Post
    could be a lot of things...if your bloating from anything you eat and your diet is not one sided(as in the same 5 things ed)....chances are your intestines are inflamed.....first thing to use would be a quality probiotic and some papaya digestive enzymes....also drink as little as possible while you eat..
    I agree here. You are absolutely right here.

  13. #13
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    12

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    100

    I think i got better article on webmd about your gas and bloating issue https://www.webmd.com/ibs/ibs-gas
    Quote Originally Posted by cricketnoise View Post
    What is a good digestive enzyme? There are quite a variety on the market. Do you have any experience with a particular product?

    Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

  14. #14
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    73

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    14
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    1
    Thanked in
    1 Post
    Rep Points
    100100

    Quote Originally Posted by SheriV View Post
    Im a big fan of papaya enzymes for anything that makes you have heartburn...

    a digestive enzyme blend of almost any brand for everything else
    No doubt that papaya can reduces heartburn super fast!

  15. #15
    Registered User
    Push50's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Iowa
    Posts
    15

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    0
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    0
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points
    1395663

    Do you eat a lot of Grains? Have you ever bee tested for gluten sensitivity?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2001-2017 IronMag® Bodybuilding Forums