JohnJuanB1 Review of Tianeptine

"The Main Opiate Compound in Vicaine"

Quote: "Holy crap Mike Arnold!!! You weren't kidding when you told me a higher dose of tianeptine would work much better. I've mentioned before but not sure if people remember... I struggle with depression, anxiety, and insomnia, and have for years due to a rough past.

Mike, I only got a few hours of sleep and was wide awake at 3am. I have to work and was feeling like ass! I took a dose of tianeptine to approximately match the dose of one Vicaine capsule, which was 75mg. I also took a Diablos fat burner pill. I wanted to see what something similar to Vicaine would feel like. I have to say I feel on top of the world now. From feeling like a beat up piece of poop 💩, to feeling like I'm ready to kick ass and take names!!! When I run out of what I have I'll buy your Vicaine as the ingredients sound like the perfect combination of synergy, and you have always been very cool to me so I trust you more than any other supplier of research chems. Since Superior shut down I haven't known who to trust in the research product market.
I wish I didn't have to go to work now or I would go lift weights. I can see why Vicaine is the perfect preworkout!

I think once word gets out, Vicaine will sell like hot cakes"!