• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Kratom Alternative? Legal Full-Opiate Agonist?

Mike Arnold

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
A Legal Full-Opiate Agonist?

As you guys know, kratom has exploded in popularity over the last few years (particularly in this community) for one main reason--because it is fun to use. Well, there is now another compound on the market with similar activity, but unlike kratom, which acts as partial-opiate agonist, this stuff is classified as a "full" opiate agonist. This is because it attaches to the opioid receptor in the same way that drugs like Vicodin, Oxycodone, and morphine do, but without the sedation or decreased psychomotor activity typically associated with those drugs!

I am referring to tianeptine, the ONLY legally available full-opiate agonist in the U.S. However, tianeptine is currently a controlled substance in many European and Asian countries, where this prescription drug is much more well known. Due to its relatively unknown status in the U.S, it has thus far escaped scheduling, but this won't last long, as the government has a strong propensity for scheduling ALL full-opiate agonists as soon as people start to become aware of them.

Dopamine Enhancement?

Full-opiate agonists provide extremely powerful effects when used as solo agents, but what about when they are combined with dopamine elevating drugs? This is the general idea behind a "speed-ball" (e.g. heroin-cocaine combination). As those who have used this combination know, nothing provides a more intense and pleasurable experience...NOTHING!

The Alternative?

Unfortunately, drugs such as heroin and cocaine can be potentially harmful, leading to multiple organ toxicity and providing virtually zero health or performance benefits. But...what if there was a combination of compounds--comprised of both full-opiate agonists and dopamine elevating agents--that have been clinically studied for over 50 years with a strong track record of safety? Better yet, what if these compounds also supplied numerous health and performance enhancing benefits while simultaneously providing a pleasurable experience similar to illicit rec. drugs?

Up recently, only kratom could make this claim, but now there is another option. See below to find out more.

Last edited:
MA Labs Introduces....

Vicaine

"Prohedonic Opioid-Stimulant Complex"

Vicaine at a Glance....

* Produces both Stimulatory and Opiate-like Effects
* Induces Euphoria and Improves Energy Levels
* Increases Motivation and Promotes a Positive Outlook
* Enhances both Physical and Mental Performance
* Significantly Reduces Cortisol Levels
* Potent Kratom Alternative/Replacement
* Ideal for Pre-Workout Use, Contest Prep, or Anytime its Effects are Desired
* Unmatched in the Industry?the 1st and ONLY Product of its Kind

It's All in the Name

Revolutionary pre-workout? Kratom alternative? Speed-ball in a bottle? These are all accurate terms to describe what Vicaine is all about. As its name (a portmanteau word) implies, Vicaine possesses both stimulatory and opiate-like properties, making it suitable for a vast number of potential applications both inside and outside of the gym. In fact, it is the first and ONLY product of its kind, created specifically to provide the user with an experience previously unobtainable in the supplement world. But rather than taking my word for it, let's bypass the empty promises and meaningless hype typically found in ads of this sort and instead, provide you with all the information you need to make an educated decision regarding Vicaine's potential place in your program.

Vicaine is a combination product comprised of two primary components, or halves, which are responsible for generating the majority of its effects and shaping its unique character. As both a potent stimulant and full-opiate agonist, its functions might at first appear to be contradictory, even oppositional in nature. Yet, experience has shown that when these two elements are combined in a balanced fashion, the end result is nothing short of spectacular, providing the user with the best of both worlds and ensuring a highly memorable (and pleasurable) experience. However, this only describes Vicaine in its most basic sense. In order to truly understand what we are dealing with we need to look at each ingredient separately.

It's Role as a Stimulant​

When deciding on the ideal stimulant profile for the Vicaine formula, the criteria for selection was 4-fold. One, it must be able to produce a stimulant effect powerful enough to sustain even the most intense training sessions. Two, it must be a pleasure to use, lacking all the dirty/bad feelings that often accompany other stimulants on the market (DMAA, anyone?). Three, it cannot cause anxiety, the jitters or post-use crash, as these are some of the biggest complaints associated with traditional stimulant-based products. Lastly, it must be cardiovascularly friendly, lacking the ability to cause significant increases in heart rate and blood pressure. This doesn't leave us with a lot of options, but we are in luck because the best stimulants on the market are capable of doing all this and more!

One of these is good old caffeine. Although caffeine is capable of causing an increase in heart rate and blood pressure when used beyond a certain dose, research has shown that this is a non-issue when administered at moderate to moderately-high dosages. Now, I know caffeine has been around forever and is nothing exciting, but it is the most popular stimulant in the world--and for good reason--because it works and it works well. It produces a strong, energizing, feel-good effect that appeals to the majority, while possessing a relatively benign side effect profile when used responsibly. As a result, its inclusion in the Vicaine formula was a no-brainer.

The next stimulant on the list is theacrine (also commonly referred to as TeaCrine). Guys, this stuff is awesome! I am sure most of you have heard about it by now, as it drew quite a bit of attention when it was first released a couple years ago. However, its high production cost has stopped many supplement companies from including it in their products and when they do it is usually severely under-dosed (and sometimes absent altogether, as was recently witnessed with Prime Nutrition's Intra-MD), preventing the user from experiencing its full benefits. Just as using 25-50 mg of caffeine isn't going to provide anywhere near the mood and energy boosting effects of 200 mg, neither will 25-50 mg of theacrine (the typical dosing range for theacrine containing products) come anywhere close to providing the same benefits as 200 mg (the dose found to be most effective in clinical research). This is an important point to consider...because if you've purchased a theacrine containing product in the past, chances are you didn't receive an optimal dose--a problem you won't need to worry about with Vicaine. Overall, I believe theacrine shares the top spot with caffeine as the best stimulant on the market.

When used separately, both of these compounds have received high praise from consumers and researchers alike, but what happens when we combine them? Well, researchers did just that in an attempt to find out how this combination affects both the mind and body, measuring subjective feelings such as mood and energy levels, as well as cardiovascular markers like heart rate and blood pressure. The results were impressive, to say the least. Not only did it provide superior improvements in mood and energy levels compared to caffeine by itself (largely due to theacrine's additive dopaminergic effect), but even when using moderately high dosages of both drugs, blood pressure and heart rate remained unaffected! Wanting further confirmation, I decided to test this on both myself and several of my personal clients. The feedback was overwhelmingly positive, leading me to declare this combination as the #1 stimulant duo on the market from both a performance and health standpoint. Even if these were the only stimulants I chose to include in the Vicaine formula, it still would have been superior to most other stimulant-based products on the market, but this wasn't good enough. I knew it needed something more; something that was truly complimentary and able to enhance the overall experience in ways that other products were failing to do.

I knew that adding another traditional nervous system stimulant would be overkill. After all, if I wanted additional horsepower in that area I would've just increased the caffeine and/or theacrine dose. But, as most of you know, increasing the dose of CNS stimulants beyond a certain point rarely produces a better result. Instead, it begins to tilt the ratio of positive to negative effects in favor of the negative, ultimately making the user feel worse and leading to a decrease in performance. We've all seen companies go down this road; loading their products with gross amounts of stimulants in an effort to make "the most powerful pre-workout on the market". If total dosage was the only consideration, why not just gobble down 1,000 mg of caffeine and 150 mg of DMAA every time you need a pick me up? It will certainly give you a jolt...but it will also make you feel horrible and probably put you in the hospital with heart palpitations. Creating the ideal stimulant-based product is about much more than just dosage. It's about the overall feel and effectiveness of the product...and this can only be achieved by carefully considering and properly manipulating all relevant variables. Simply dumping a ton of low quality CNS stimulants into a product is a cheap, lazy, and inferior approach to product design.

This is why I chose Sunifiram. As one of the world's most powerful nootropics, it works through a completely different mechanism than traditional stimulants, further improving the overall effectiveness of the product without an increase in CNS related side effects. Belonging to the ampakine family of drugs, it possesses an estimated potency 1,000 times greater than piracetam and works by activating a specific sub-set of glutamate receptors known as the AMPA receptor. Sunifiram's effects are primarily cerebral in nature, leading to improved cognition, focus, and mood, as well as increased wakefulness and the enhanced interpretation of sensory input. In combination with CNS stimulants like caffeine and theacrine, performance is enhanced in ways that can't be obtained with traditional stimulants alone.

It's Role as an Opiate​

Here's where things get really interesting, and which makes Vicaine completely different than any other product on the market. But before we move on let's address the skepticism that typically accompanies the following claim. For most people, the natural reaction to hearing that a product produces "opiate-like effects" will be something akin to "yeah, right...sure it does". This is understandable. After all, we all know that full opiate-agonists are illegal and only found in highly controlled drugs like Vicodin, Percocet, Oxycodone, etc. I will admit, I was skeptical in the beginning to...until I started doing some research into the following compound and then confirmed its effectiveness on myself and others.

I am talking about Tianeptine, the ONLY "full"-opiate agonist (kratom is a "partial" opiate agonist) that hasn't yet been scheduled as a controlled drug in the United States. Truthfully, it probably won't be long before this happens, as it has already occurred in many European and Asian countries (note: Tianeptine is officially recognized as a controlled substance/illegal drug in numerous countries around the world). However, Tianeptine differs from these drugs significantly in both safety and chemical make-up, as we will see below.

Originally developed as a mood-brightening drug by The French Society of Medical Research, Tianeptine was initially classified as a selective serotonin re-uptake enhancer, or S.S.R.E. (the first and only drug of its kind), and used as an anti-depressant with great success. But later research cast doubt on its efficacy as an S.S.R.E., leading researcher's to re-evaluate its primary mechanism of action. It was eventually decided that the majority, if not all of Tianeptine's positive effects on mood were attributable to a single trait--its ability to activate opioid receptors.

There are 3 primary opioid receptors in the brain (delta, kappa, and mu), each of which produces different effects in the body. Activation of the delta-receptor provides analgesic (i.e. pain-killing) and anti-depressant effects, while the mu-receptor provides analgesic and euphoric effects. The kappa-receptor is the bad guy of the bunch, providing effects contrary to those usually associated with opiates, such as depression and agitation. Tianeptine attaches to these receptors in the same way that traditional opiates do, displaying strong activity at the mu-receptor (critical for experiencing traditional opiate-like effects), moderate activity at the delta-receptor, and negligible activity at the kappa-receptor. In other words, this stuff works through the same feel-good mechanism as traditional opiates (morphine, heroin, hydrocodone, etc), but with an even higher degree of selectivity for the mu and delta-receptor.

Tianeptine is also believed to possess activity at the AMPA receptor, dopamine receptor, and NDMA receptor, which would account for (at least in part) its unique ability to provide mild stimulant-like effects in the face of opioid receptor activation. You see, unlike other full opioid agonists, Tianeptine administered at efficacious doses does not result in cognitive decline, decreased psychomotor activity, or sedation. In fact, it has in some ways been shown to have the opposite effect, helping to augment cognitive function, increase attention span, and even improve exercise performance. This allows Tianeptine to provide all the beneficial effects of traditional opiates without experiencing the CNS depression (drowsiness, impaired motor skills, etc) that typically accompanies their use. This makes it unlike any other drug in the world and an awesome addition to the Vicaine formula.

As further icing on the cake, Tianeptine has also been shown to significantly reduce cortisol levels. As the most catabolic substance in the body, excessive production of this hormone can have a profoundly negative effect on our physiology, resulting in impaired muscle growth, accelerated fat gain, and insulin resistance. Bodybuilders need to remain particularly diligent when it comes to cortisol management, as the presence of multiple risk factors (intense physical exertion, cardio, stimulant use, etc) all but guarantees significantly elevated cortisol levels. Unfortunately, few bodybuilders are aware of the degree to which this can negatively impact their progress and even fewer take steps to deal with the problem. Tianeptine's potent cortisol lowering effect is just one more advantage in a long line of bodybuilding-friendly benefits. As an extra perk, tianeptine has also been shown to have powerful neuroprotective and neuroregenerative effects, promoting brain health via an increased rate of neuronal survival and improved synaptic plasticity. This may have long-term benefits in terms of degenerative disease prevention.

Some have called me crazy for including this stuff in the Vicaine formula, especially at current dosages, but when have I ever shied away from the controversial? As stated in my Mission Statement "we don't shrink from controversy, but seek to redefine the marketplace through originality, excellence, and a no-holds-barred approach that pushes the limits of mainstream supplementation". I think that says it best.

Interesting Additions

In addition to Vicaine's core components, I have also included a variety of supportive ingredients designed to further enhance the overall experience. One of these is Nefiracetam. Unlike the other racetams, Nefiracetam's mechanisms of action make it uniquely suited for use as an ancillary aide with Tianeptine. Why? It has been clinically proven to attenuate tolerance and dependence to full opiate agonists. In laymen's terms, this means it reduces physical addiction potential and withdrawal symptoms in instances of abuse. Likely explanations for this effect include cAMP systems manipulation and Ca2+ mobilization, although this area of research has yet to be fully elucidated.

Vicaine has also been fortified with choline; a nutrient essential for proper neurotransmitter function and which allows several of the ingredients within Vicaine to work to their maximum potential. Likewise, L-theanine has been added for its ability to combat caffeine's CNS related side effects (jitteriness, anxiety, etc), as well as for its dopamine elevating capabilities.

The First of Many

Once again, MA LABS has pulled out all the stops in an effort to make sure that you, our brothers and sisters in iron, have unbridled access to one of the most cutting-edge and controversial products ever released in the bodybuilding-fitness community. In addition to its profound and multi-faceted effect profile, every ingredient found in the Vicaine formula has been dosed for maximum effectiveness. You won't find any half-ass measures here, nor will you ever. At MA LABS we are committed to excellence on every front, while relentlessly pursuing best-in-class status in all product categories. As the first product of its kind, we are excited to release to you our latest creation. We hope you enjoy it thoroughly.

Last edited:
Suuuuper curious here!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Me too. I was wondering if it would show up on a 5 panel drug test. I get tested at work so supplements like these are always of interest to me.

Me too. I was wondering if it would show up on a 5 panel drug test. I get tested at work so supplements like these are always of interest to me.

No, it won't. It is never tested for...and doesn't cause false positives for any other drugs.

I have used this product so far 3x and its legit.

The first day it really hit me hard. Eyes feel like they are wide open, I def feel wide awake and solid mood enhancement for a fact. I am not a huge fan of kratom, have used a few strains here and there at 4-5mgs, but I def like this better.

I have gone as high as 2 caps so far, gonna go up to 3 and workout on it and see what happens

This def reminds me of a very good and strong nootropic product so far!!

Before I start I already ordered a bottle and will give feedback. Reason being I take kratom daily and tolerance has gone from 2-3 grams daily to 14-18. So gonna take Vicaine 3-4 times a week and kratom on other days. This should keep me from developing tolerance and lower my kratom dosages. Question for anyone in know. What is a normal dosage for Tianeptine, not for regular use, but for effects I'm looking for. I've been doing as much research as I can and it seems the 3 caps is a very large dose. Just want to make sure before I start I don't take too much. It seems 100mgs is a very large dose, 3 caps is 187.5, but I have no idea considering looks like they take smaller doses but spread throughout day as I will take it all in one shot. Any input is greatly appreciated.

And is this the sulfate or sodium version in Vicaine?

If you need a logger let me know. I have to use Percocet before I hit the gym daily due to a sever wrist injury. I could give a review in comparison to kratom vs opiates vs your product. I used kratom to take a break from the pain killers.

IML Gear Cream!
Before I start I already ordered a bottle and will give feedback. Reason being I take kratom daily and tolerance has gone from 2-3 grams daily to 14-18. So gonna take Vicaine 3-4 times a week and kratom on other days. This should keep me from developing tolerance and lower my kratom dosages. Question for anyone in know. What is a normal dosage for Tianeptine, not for regular use, but for effects I'm looking for. I've been doing as much research as I can and it seems the 3 caps is a very large dose. Just want to make sure before I start I don't take too much. It seems 100mgs is a very large dose, 3 caps is 187.5, but I have no idea considering looks like they take smaller doses but spread throughout day as I will take it all in one shot. Any input is greatly appreciated.

Dosage will be determined by what effect you are looking for. Do you want an opiate effect or just mood enhancement? For mood enhancement, 1 cap will suffice. For opiate effects, 2-3 caps. Normal doses for those seeking an opiate effect are 100+ mg at once.

Customer Review

User: RetiredArmy0513

Dose: 1 cap (serving size 1-3 caps)

Feedback: "Just got mine in today and I was eager to try it out. Thankfully it did not get me nauseous but I definitely could feel the opiate effect. The only way for me to describe it for myself personally was it was making me feel energized while relaxed at the same time. Kind of weird. I would say at the onset it was a bit intense with that relaxing effect but it kind of wore off after an hour and then it was straight business. My back pain temporarily gone and I was focused as hell. Definitely in the zone and felt great the whole hour and a half. It had been some time now and no come down effects whatsoever. Very satisfied with the product. It does what he said it would do. I would definitely not take more than 1 or I don't know if I would have been able to get a workout in lol. For me it was best that I stretched and kind of took my time to start working out because like I said it was intense to me at first. But after the initial feelings subsided to an optimal performance level it was game on."

Customer Review

Name:
Chez

Dosage:
3 caps

Quote:
"Whats Up Everyone? When I read the description of this product, it sounds too good to be true. I did some research on the ingredients but still, I wasn't 100% convinced of the effectiveness. So, when my package arrived, I was excited to give it a go and see what happens.

The bottle suggests to take 2-3 caps when the effects are desired. So, being dubious, I went ahead and took 3. This was at the end of my work day, about an hour before I was to leave.

Things started to progress, within the first hour I was feeling good. Pretty mild effect. Then I proceeded to drive home.

Holy Shit. Out of nowhere, this stuff hit my like a sack of bricks. I was on the highway cruising home and realized I was FUCKED UP!!!! I felt good but I had no business driving. I was truly feeling like I popped several vicodin. This is not an embellishment at all. This stuff is legit. Too legit. I was not expecting the strength of this product. I seriously was shocked an amazed.

It works as advertised, although I didnt get as much of the stimulant effect as I did the opioid effect, and I was actually expecting the opposite. I am pleasantly surprised, however.

So the next day at work I took only one, and it had a mild effect, but still worked. It was just more tolerable for being at work. I suspect two will be the sweet spot. I will try two tomorrow and report back".

JohnJuanB1 Review of Tianeptine

"The Main Opiate Compound in Vicaine"

Quote: "Holy crap Mike Arnold!!! You weren't kidding when you told me a higher dose of tianeptine would work much better. I've mentioned before but not sure if people remember... I struggle with depression, anxiety, and insomnia, and have for years due to a rough past.

Mike, I only got a few hours of sleep and was wide awake at 3am. I have to work and was feeling like ass! I took a dose of tianeptine to approximately match the dose of one Vicaine capsule, which was 75mg. I also took a Diablos fat burner pill. I wanted to see what something similar to Vicaine would feel like. I have to say I feel on top of the world now. From feeling like a beat up piece of poop 💩, to feeling like I'm ready to kick ass and take names!!! When I run out of what I have I'll buy your Vicaine as the ingredients sound like the perfect combination of synergy, and you have always been very cool to me so I trust you more than any other supplier of research chems. Since Superior shut down I haven't known who to trust in the research product market.
I wish I didn't have to go to work now or I would go lift weights. I can see why Vicaine is the perfect preworkout!

I think once word gets out, Vicaine will sell like hot cakes"!

Back