• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Basic review / experiences

CG

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
What do you guys think? I've been almost exclusive to basic since they came aboard IMF.

Let me start out by saying they do provide top notch service from Dannie to the other reps, everyone has been cool helpful and didn't hassle me when I screwed up orders or funds. Good dudes all around.

ABOUT THE VITAMINS. All of the test esters I've tried (prop, enth and cyp) were on point and painless. Only issues I've had in the past year plus are due to hitting a sensitive spot (nerve) or nicking a vein (always aspirate!)

while I ran some var when I didn't really need it, there was definitely some benefit felt and seen. That being said, I'm saving the rest of my var for when I'm less of a fat ass.

Currently running some of the tren, which I really love. Painless, smooth, and has all the right sides, without being too rough on my body. (Last time I ran tren with another lab was a fucking mess, first bottle I got all the worst sides, second bottle was bunk).

Needless to say, there's no one on this board that can compare, in my opinion

I liked the dbol! hard to go wrong with dbol vitimin though.

Never tried basic but, all the reviews are solid AF.

A shop stays open as long as them for good reason.

I liked the dbol! hard to go wrong with dbol vitimin though.

lol I'd love to be able to take dbol. I'd look like the fuckin stay puft marshmallow man on that shit lol

True story, after I wrote this post I pinned 50mg prop and 75mg ace, nicked a vein and got a gusher that shot about 7-8"

Pics since it did happen:

edef437385d4b16b62605adb1f627a1b.jpg

Are we talking basicstero? Their cut blend mix is 10/10 IMO. My ladys had their anavar and it worked very well.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Are we talking basicstero? Their cut blend mix is 10/10 IMO. My ladys had their anavar and it worked very well.

The one and only :winkfinger: I'm not a fan of any cut mix to be honest, I need my tren levels higher than my test or the sides are too much for me

The one and only :winkfinger: I'm not a fan of any cut mix to be honest, I need my tren levels higher than my test or the sides are too much for me
I see, always done good on them myself. Their test e 300mg is great too... And their dbol is great. Thought about getting some halo from them but I only have so much moola I can designate to gear. Currently on some darknet test e 300. Working quite well.

Many thanks taking your time and giving us such in depth review.

Many thanks taking your time and giving us such in depth review.
No problem man, I still have a shit ton of basic npp and dbol I'm waiting to implement in a bulk. Always trust your gear

Back