• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Still tired and on trt

rob.mehlenbacher

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Taking 200mg cyp week spread out in two shots. Take anastrazole 1 mg weekly on and off as this kills my libido. Others have told me that I should take 1/4 tab every other day but that seems too much work. I don't really notice any difference when I do take it regularly other than libido gone.
Wondering why am I still tired. I've been on for about 2 1/2 years now. I'm 50 years old. All labs are good. Thyroid, estradiol, test, hgb, others are all good. Work out daily and eat very clean. Body fat very low. This just sucks that I have no energy for anything around the house for projects and a lot of time at work I miss things I shouldn't.
Anyone have any ideas. I'm gonna suggest to my doc we try ADHD medication.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ADHD meds at 50? Doesn't sound like a good idea. If you're low on energy you need to get further blood work or tests done to attempt to pinpoint the underlying problem and not mask the symptoms.

Can you post up your blood work?

Taking 200mg cyp week spread out in two shots. Take anastrazole 1 mg weekly on and off as this kills my libido.

Wondering why am I still tired.

I'm gonna suggest to my doc we try ADHD medication.

have you tried a serm at low dosage rather than an AI? that's what I do cause AI's kill my libido too.

have you tried a serm at low dosage rather than an AI? that's what I do cause AI's kill my libido too.

I've heard that the ai can elevate cholesterol as well...and it has for me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

is an AI even needed for 200mg weekly? I find if I overdo my AI I get tired and have no libido.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

is an AI even needed for 200mg weekly? I find if I overdo my AI I get tired and have no libido.

Just depends on the person. For me no. That's why I recommended him posting his blood work.

I think the AI is overkill then. Drop it and play it by ear IMO

I don't use anything with 300mg a week and my estrogen is fine. HCG every now and then.

I don't use anything with 300mg a week and my estrogen is fine. HCG every now and then.
HCG is only gonna elevate your E2 levels.

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
Like I said I don't have e2 issues with 300mg test. I do it for testes

You have lots of options here. For me I would drop or lower the AI. Also get blood work so you can see whats going on. My TRT is 220mg wk and no AI needed. Do you donate blood? If not you might need to. When I started TRT no one told me I needed to donate blood and after about a year I was getting tired from my blood thickening up. And If you are donating blood do you take an iron supplement? I give every 56-60 days depending on when I can get in and my iron dropped super low causing me to feel tired. I now take 18mg iron 3 days a week. Again the only way to know is from getting blood work done. Good luck and let us know if you figure it out.

I have a similar thing going on. Almost feel like going off TRT. Was great at first.

My T dose keeps getting dropped cuz sometimes my total serum jumps way up. I started HCG at about the same time too.

What SARM is working in place of an AI?

I have a similar thing going on. Almost feel like going off TRT. Was great at first.

My T dose keeps getting dropped cuz sometimes my total serum jumps way up. I started HCG at about the same time too.

What SARM is working in place of an AI?
You'll feel worse coming off - drop the AI and see how you feel after a week or two.

Personally SARMs aren't worth the money for me. When I used lgd when it first came out (I hadn't used gear at that point) it didn't do anything considerable.

High quality gear massive gains

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Avena Sativa, try Taking some oat straw powder buy the Tsp until you feel better instead of the Arimidex!

You may be shutting down your estrogen completely try HCG and not use ai if you don't have to. Common problem from experience will leave you lethargic and completely unproductive.

Back