• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Need to file a complaint! I was OFFENDED!!!!

GearsMcGilf

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Another member posted pics that made me feel inadequate about my physique. However, I have searched each and every section and have not found a safe place where I can avoid such pictures and talk about bodybuilding accomplishments. Therefore, I believe there should be a Planet Fitness type forum for NoT Bigs to exercise our right to not be offended.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

lol, join the club. Everyone is offended these day :ohyeah:

Help desk can be your safe zone.....

Can I be an agnostic liberal here?

Yes, in fact you must be an agnostic liberal here or you will not be welcome in the safe thread! In fact, you can use any restroom you feel comfortable using today. We don't allow such bigoted social constructs as male or female in here. So feel free to hit the urinal anytime.

Sent from my Obamaphone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
all pictures posted on the internet are of course legitimate pictures of those posting them. no one would ever claim false accomplishments here right? you should feel inadequate........

Must have stumbled across a pre-2010 thread.. Your confidence/ego are safe currently.

Yes, in fact you must be an agnostic liberal here or you will not be welcome in the safe thread! In fact, you can use any restroom you feel comfortable using today. We don't allow such bigoted social constructs as male or female in here. So feel free to hit the urinal anytime.

I have peed in a urine before to exert my dominance. A lot of whiskey may have been involved.
More difficult than it looks when you can not actually put your hands on your urethra...

I'm glad you posted on your Obamaphone. I'll take care of you Gears. And send you some DSREGE tren.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Another member posted pics that made me feel inadequate about my physique. However, I have searched each and every section and have not found a safe place where I can avoid such pictures and talk about bodybuilding accomplishments. Therefore, I believe there should be a Planet Fitness type forum for NoT Bigs to exercise our right to not be offended.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The tranny cock can be quite intimidating

I think you were the one that was gonna receive the reach around? It's only fair I think if you're the recipient of DRSE gears?

Back