• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Bicep "shock" routine?

Monolith

OMGWTFBBQ
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Getting some pretty crappy bi growth lately... anyone got some good routines i can try shockin em with?

Should i just do something stupid like a few 100 rep sets?

41 people have read this thread... and no one has any advice?

Eh... :/

OK i will say somethin?

What are you doing now?

Rep ranges? exercises? Whats your weekly split?

ALl these are needed before anyone can help you

i thk the people at ironmagazine all sucks
they dont know what 2 say
even myself has admitted a thread
named
ecto or meso
noone has replied
either.

Originally posted by Ahsan
That would include u too!:laugh:

Sorry you think that but if you cant give more personel info you really cant give a good answer. I can give all kinds of different routines but if the guy gives us the info needed then we can give a much better answer.
Even diet and cardio will have affects on muscle mass so really untill we get this info it wouldnt do much good to tell you whats will help you.

named
ecto or meso
noone has replied
either.

:haha:

try burn outs or 21 when i do those i can barely wash my hair at night, if not already doing them. ahh thats all i can think of witout knowing what you are already doing

what exactly is a burnout again

Last week my bi routine looked like this:

Standing Alt DB - 6x6x5
Conc. Curl - 8x5 (second set was almost all forced reps)
Standing Cambered Bar Curl - 5x5x5

This week it looked like this (got pissed off at lack of growth and just went high rep):

Standing Alt - 5x4x4
Conc. Curl - 10x10x5x5x8x8... x15... x10x8... x10

Yeah, i know it looks bizarre. These past two weeks arent really typical, though. Ive just been trying to do something to get my bi's to grow.

Normally it would probably look something like this:

Standing BB Curl, Preacher Curl, Conc. Curl... with ~3 sets on each and somewhere around 6-8 reps.

And yeah, my diet is pretty good. Im definitely eating enough. Im getting satisfactory growth in other bp's, just not bi's. :(

IML Gear Cream!

no one knows what to say b/c no one can understand your jiberish, you ramble on like a crazy man about manuscia and we are expect to answer your stupid little questions. get a clue and start asking some ?? that make more sense. How the fuck are we supposed to know (or care) if you are an endo or ecto. find out for yourself instead of asking the ?? 10 times in different threads. Grow up and learn how to compose a sentence and maybe people will understand what the fuck you are trying to say.

Originally posted by Monolith
Last week my bi routine looked like this:

Standing Alt DB - 6x6x5
Conc. Curl - 8x5 (second set was almost all forced reps)
Standing Cambered Bar Curl - 5x5x5

This week it looked like this (got pissed off at lack of growth and just went high rep):

Standing Alt - 5x4x4
Conc. Curl - 10x10x5x5x8x8... x15... x10x8... x10

Yeah, i know it looks bizarre. These past two weeks arent really typical, though. Ive just been trying to do something to get my bi's to grow.

Normally it would probably look something like this:

Standing BB Curl, Preacher Curl, Conc. Curl... with ~3 sets on each and somewhere around 6-8 reps.

And yeah, my diet is pretty good. Im definitely eating enough. Im getting satisfactory growth in other bp's, just not bi's. :(

One thing i can point out is your volume is pretty high! You like high volume?
Looks like 10-15 stes just for bi's! Thats a ton! How many set for your large body parts?
I only do 5-6 sets for bi's total. Now i am not sayin drop it that low but maybe try and use 6-9 sets.
Now are you lookin for your arm to be larger or just your bi's? Reason i ask is your Tri's are 2/3 of your arm so you should try and work on them more if thats what you are lookin for.

Originally posted by gr81
no one knows what to say b/c no one can understand your jiberish, you ramble on like a crazy man about manuscia and we are expect to answer your stupid little questions. get a clue and start asking some ?? that make more sense. How the fuck are we supposed to know (or care) if you are an endo or ecto. find out for yourself instead of asking the ?? 10 times in different threads. Grow up and learn how to compose a sentence and maybe people will understand what the fuck you are trying to say.
hey gr8..how about stop beating around the bush and get to your point??
:D

Burn out:
I would think that that means different things to different people.
Basically, your muscle is fried. You cannot do another rep.
Whether that be high weight, low rep, or low weight, high reps.
Make sure you give that muscle plenty of rest if you do go and thrash it!

Originally posted by Burner02
hey gr8..how about stop beating around the bush and get to your point??
:D

HA ha, well next time I will really have to go out of my way to clarify myself for you you whore;)

named
ecto or meso
noone has replied
either.

I sure hope you're not expecting much help from the people here in the future. lol

Originally posted by kaliman91
One thing i can point out is your volume is pretty high! You like high volume?
Looks like 10-15 stes just for bi's! Thats a ton! How many set for your large body parts?
I only do 5-6 sets for bi's total. Now i am not sayin drop it that low but maybe try and use 6-9 sets.
Now are you lookin for your arm to be larger or just your bi's? Reason i ask is your Tri's are 2/3 of your arm so you should try and work on them more if thats what you are lookin for.

i had done lower volume for a while and wasnt getting much of any growth either... so i started with more high volume stuff. still nothin. :/

and yeah, i realize my tri's are 2/3 of my arm, but im not really after total size - id just like some bi's that are just as strong (relatively speaking) as my other bp's. they just dont want to keep up. :mad:

Cool, one other thing is you cant get that "perfect" peak with out great genetic or lotsa drugs. You can make it larger but just no peak.My peaks sucks big time. One other thing you may wanna try is taking a week to 10 days of.This is the number 1 way to push thru a plateau.

Cool, one other thing is you cant get that "perfect" peak with out great genetic or lotsa drugs.

if you do not have the genetics all of the drugs in the world are not going to make your biceps peak.

Originally posted by Prince
if you do not have the genetics all of the drugs in the world are not going to make your biceps peak.

Ur right i worded it wrong! But the point was made!:thumb:

hey how about that
3 sets 100 reps of bar curls
3 sets of 250 reps hammer curls
3 sets of 100 reps per hand alt curlz
itz good for shockin
i ve done it 2 days back and i get the greatest pump
about 1\2 inch pump.

IML Gear Cream!
are you serious?
bud-
that was a waste of your time. You might as well have done aerobics.
If you can do 300 reps of anything..the weight must have been VERY light.
Didn't do anything for your muscles.
A great pump? You didn't do anything more effective than that little trick someone teaches you when you are a kid..to take your hand, squeeze your opposing forearm and squeeze and release your fist of the opposoing arm to get your bicep to pump up w/ blood.
I'd suggest you never do that again. Total waste of time.

There are routines that call for 100's.
However, to do those..you grab a weight that you do as many reps as you can to get to 100 reps in as little sets as possible..not sets of 100.
For example: Bench press....
set up 135, and knock out as many reps until you fail, rest and do it again. and repeat until you reach 100.
Say on your first day, you get it in say, 8 sets. (just a figure)
3 or 4 weeks later you try it again, you get 100 reps in 6 sets. And so forth. Say after you get to 100 reps in 2 to 3 sets, you up that weight and start again.

This in an intense workout, not one to do all the time. Maybe once a month.

ok thx burner i ve done that thx i ll never waste my time again
but i was having muscle ache in my bis for three days it means that they r growing.

but i was having muscle ache in my bis for three days it means that they r growing.

It doesn't mean that at all, I could punch you in the arm and give you a bruise in the muscle and make you sore for days and it has nothing to do with growth.

Look at women who use the pink and blue 1/3/5 pound dumbells, are they getting huge doing high reps? Are marathoners huge because they do more distance than sprinters? Quite the OPPOSITE.

Cool, one other thing is you cant get that "perfect" peak with out great genetic or lotsa drugs. You can make it larger but just no peak.My peaks sucks big time.

yeah........

well, thats not really what my problem is. thanks though... :/

There are routines that call for 100's.
However, to do those..you grab a weight that you do as many reps as you can to get to 100 reps in as little sets as possible..not sets of 100.
For example: Bench press....
set up 135, and knock out as many reps until you fail, rest and do it again. and repeat until you reach 100.
Say on your first day, you get it in say, 8 sets. (just a figure)
3 or 4 weeks later you try it again, you get 100 reps in 6 sets. And so forth. Say after you get to 100 reps in 2 to 3 sets, you up that weight and start again.

This in an intense workout, not one to do all the time. Maybe once a month.

Sounds interesting... im gonna try more of a normal routine this monday, to see if any of the bizarre shit ive been trying has helped. If not, ill give those "100's" a try.

yeah, that's just a once in a while thing to do. I haven't done it in a while myself.

yeah, that's just a once in a while thing to do. I haven't done it in a while myself.

Hey, are forced reps allowed in that routine? Say after 8 sets i get to 96 total reps - is it ok to force the last 4? Or should i make a 9th set?

I think that would be your call. I do them alone.
Plus, if you go for the ninth set, the next time you do them, aim for 8 sets or seven....

I think that would be your call. I do them alone.
Plus, if you go for the ninth set, the next time you do them, aim for 8 sets or seven....

Right.

Cant wait to give these a shot... :D

Back