• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Fake Tits?!

skinnyguy180

vv MINE!!
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Saline or cohesive gel(silicone)... The wife is going in next week and she has had a tough time deciding between the two..

Cost is not an issue.. the idea of saline bursting and not having heath issues is a major plus.. But people say the gel implants feel more realistic and look more realistic especially for smaller thinner women like my wife(Avi).. So we are leaning toward that.. But that also mean annual visits to the docs to get scans to make sure something hasn't happened.

What do you guys think? Just looking for any additional thoughts.

I know Mrs R has the gummy bears and loves them if I remember correctly

beautiful-nude-skinny-girl-big-tits.jpg

Getting my girl some silicone gel as a pre wedding gift lol silicone holds up better over time I believe

Getting my girl some silicone gel as a pre wedding gift lol silicone holds up better over time I believe

Are you guys going to go in and get them checked annually? The doctor said everyone is supposed to be most dont.

No shit? I mean why not then lol. Going in to schedule it on Friday actually.

silcone gel feels way better o the touch..and I shit you not but I've heard girl say they can hear their saline implants like...squeak and slosh

I don't think I'll ever do my tits ..but Im seriously looking at a little more work to my face (fillers/botox and some aggressive lasers an ultrasound so far)...considering a nose job at some point.

too broke at the moment tho to do anything but keep up with my botox

My girl has gummy bears I think they're called. They feel real and mostly look real. I like them. I really like them. They're fun to play with. No I won't post pics because I'm a selfish asshole and they're mine. But feel free to post pics of your wives and gf's :D

silcone gel feels way better o the touch..and I shit you not but I've heard girl say they can hear their saline implants like...squeak and slosh

I don't think I'll ever do my tits ..but Im seriously looking at a little more work to my face (fillers/botox and some aggressive lasers an ultrasound so far)...considering a nose job at some point.

Making matching Botox appointments in advance of our wedding

I took the wife in for botox a couple weeks ago also.

After speaking with her a coupe mins ago she is 90 percent set on the gel now. She is just getting nervous.

Silicone for sure. Pm me skinny if you want details

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
Silicone for sure. Pm me skinny if you want details

She went in and Paid today.. Silicone it is. but she is still wishy washy on the size

350 cc she can use a moderate profile implant but at 375 the doc would want to switch to a high profile implant.. I think she wants the moderate profile.. I would like the high profile but Im keeping my opinion to my self. but Im staying reserved regarding it.

Is she going under the muscle? If so they can do it through the armpit.

Is she going under the muscle? If so they can do it through the armpit.

yeah under the muscle but through the nipple.

Interesting... My fiance has been concerned about her funbags too. How much is it gonna cost?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Interesting... My fiance has been concerned about her funbags too. How much is it gonna cost?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

A little over 7 thousand.

A little over 7 thousand.

Damn bro, I'm looking at 11k, just did the consult today. And thats discounted bc we sent a friend over...

Talking to another doc next week. He's about an hour away, but saving a few thousand might be worth it

Damn bro, I'm looking at 11k, just did the consult today. And thats discounted bc we sent a friend over...

Talking to another doc next week. He's about an hour away, but saving a few thousand might be worth it

its fairly dependent on your location. here boobs ar never under 10k

travel a cpl states south and it drops to 6/7 k

its crazy.
even botox for me is a bit pricey unless I hit groupon

its fairly dependent on your location. here boobs ar never under 10k

travel a cpl states south and it drops to 6/7 k

its crazy.
even botox for me is a bit pricey unless I hit groupon

Yeah def gotta hit Groupon for Botox/restalyne. Only way to go round here

Yep like SheriV said it depends on the area.. we went to 2 consults but got three quotes and every one we talked to locally paid within hundreds of what we did.. I imagine it would be hard to sell a breast aug around here for 3 grand more than every other competitor around you.

Wife looks great

Omg dude, looks perfect.

Omg dude, looks perfect.

She is really happy. I like them too but really never had an issue with her boobs. Of course I still have to be gentle though... I might like em more once our sex life goes back to a normal physicality or vigor so to speak.

... she's a very pretty woman, she also looks like an intelligent woman, & yes, nice rack :winkfinger: ..

Nice boobs!

A friend of mine just had hers done...I can only assumed some things have changed in how they're done since I last seriously considered it because no one keeps them under lock and key (extreme bra) anymore.

Back