• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Where do you shop for your going out shirts?

Lovetogetjacked

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey guys just wondering where you guys go to shop? What places do you know of online that sell some really nice shirts to wear out to a club or just in general on a date?

I want them well fitted and sexy. Can anyone help? I do love sexy v necks since they go with jeans or a nice pair of slacks.

I have a nice tan so they look even better.

Not trolling at all in this thread. Just want your input on where you shop and what brands you buy. Thanks!

i get my T shirts at target.. mostly harry potter, star wars, disney and super hero shirts(chicks dig em).. Other than that I really only wear polo polo's and Ralph Lauren button ups.. All button ups are tailored.

Saw a little mermaid t shirt at target I want recently... need to pick it up.

I used to wear v necks but not any more. the wife doesnt like em.

J Crew shirts are decent and not expensive. (I've only ever purchased their v necks and crew neck tees though)

I get my t shirts either at cubs.com or under armour wounded warrior series. Dress shirt for church or special occasions Macy's

I get my t shirts either at cubs.com or under armour wounded warrior series. Dress shirt for church or special occasions Macy's

Urine luck then. Macy's is closing like 80 something stores.

Yeah that sucks but I don't dress up much just church and funerals

I live in a very rural area so to buy clothes I travel at least 100 miles . I'll be able to find what I need and as a bonus. Road trip

I live in a very rural area so to buy clothes I travel at least 100 miles . I'll be able to find what I need and as a bonus. Road trip

Internet shopping is a helluva invention. You should try it sometime

Internet shopping is a helluva invention. You should try it sometime
Damn hard to try shit on for fit on the net though bro.
I wear a 2x on most shirts but even then some are too snug. I don't go for the tight arm fit saying ' look at me, I lift heavy weight' I'm big enough without flaunting it.

Back