• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Peeotus

SheriV

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
the most fun the internet has had in a bit

[h=1]#PEEOTUS: 'Golden Shower' Memes, Jokes Flood the Internet in Response to Donald Trump Report[/h]January 11, 2017 @ 10:41 AM By Us Weekly Staff

donald-trump-2-9bfe5a6e-393f-40ad-b262-f6a0f9fcdbde.jpg
Credit: Spencer Platt/Getty Images
Despite the fact that President-elect Donald Trump has denied a report that he hired prostitutes to perform ?golden showers,? the internet is still having a field day with the allegations.
[h=3]PHOTOS: Donald Trump's Most Offensive and Outrageous Quotes Ranked[/h]On Tuesday, January 10, BuzzFeed News published a 35-page unverified document compiled by a former British intelligence officer, containing several claims about the ex?Celebrity Apprentice host, 70, and his alleged involvement with the Russian government. The file, which has not been substantiated, alleges Russia ?has been cultivating, supporting and assisting Trump for at least five years? and that Trump was involved in ?perverted sexual acts? during a trip to Moscow.

[h=2]YOU MAY ALSO LIKE[/h]
495006454_donald-trump-zoom-9362b4a8-b7b0-4e8c-9be7-4936c91284b6.jpg
Trump?s First Press Conference Since Election: Livestream and Liveblog
Trump?s Chief of Staff: Russia Report Is ?Phony-Baloney Garbage'Report Claims Russia Collected Evidence on Trump Including ?Golden Showers? The bit about ?golden showers? is arguably the most crass portion of the report, which alleges that Trump employed ?a number of prostitutes to perform a 'golden showers' (urination) show in front of him.?

[h=3]PHOTOS: Celebs You Never Knew Had X-Rated Pasts[/h]The real estate tycoon responded to the claims on Twitter on Tuesday, writing, ?FAKE NEWS ? A TOTAL POLITICAL WITCH HUNT.? He added in several more tweets on Wednesday that ?Russia has never tried to use leverage over me. I HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH RUSSIA ? NO DEALS, NO LOANS, NO NOTHING! I win an election easily, a great ?movement? is verified, and crooked opponents try to belittle our victory with FAKE NEWS. A sorry state! Intelligence agencies should never have allowed this fake news to ?leak? into the public. One last shot at me. Are we living in Nazi Germany?"

During a January 11 appearance on the Today show, Trump?s chief of staff Reince Priebus also slammed the allegations, calling the report ?phony baloney garbage.?

The earth celebrates! It will be a fun 8 years!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

everybody here loves trump :winkfinger: god sent him to help us

thats an interesting assumption

I would have posted it no matter the political affiliation though because its funny

HAHAAH Who cares if he pays to pee on hookers..

Id probably have voted for him if I knew that to be true!

The tiger woods fiasco made me like him more.. Dudes a freak!

HAHAAH Who cares if he pays to pee on hookers..

Id probably have voted for him if I knew that to be true!

The tiger woods fiasco made me like him more.. Dudes a freak!

ya the shits funny..the net memes are hilarious

I guess its all unsubstantiated though and possibly completely fictitious but its the info that Russia supposedly has on Trump

did she rub the lotion into the skin?

did she rub the lotion into the skin?

If I wouldn't have been coked retarded I wouldn't have done it. She wanted me to in bed and I was like Umm if you go to the shower I will, and she lapped it up. True story. Not one of the high points in my life.

I believe at the time I was working as an EMT if that says anything.

IML Gear Cream!
If I wouldn't have been coked retarded I wouldn't have done it. She wanted me to in bed and I was like Umm if you go to the shower I will, and she lapped it up. True story. Not one of the high points in my life.

I believe at the time I was working as an EMT if that says anything.
Lol....well you didn't have to get all srs and tell the truth! I was left speculating whether it was true or not..haha

pissing-sex-peeing-on-a-blonde-1421781520gnk84.gif

I tried to restrain.. but I just had to.

Back