• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Killer gorilla cut log and NY resolution (sponsored by guerilla)

Chad_Frazier

Board Rep
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
98472ed86656e72f3f92285507028230.jpg

Just wanted to thank Kong and guerilla for the opportunity to do this cut log.This cut will also run side by side with new year's resolution contest going on. So Im starting this with my weight at 231. My goal is a 12 week cut,recomp. I'm going on a cruise on March 17th for 8 days so time to get shredded. Recently just got of cruising on test @ 350 for 14 weeks. Gained more fluff than I would of liked but kept good size . So not a huge deal. I will be running test prop, tren a and Winny(at the end). I'm shooting for a less is more tren run. Lower doses than usual because I strongly believe that great results can be obtained on tren without an insane dose. So test p will be 1.5 cc e.o.d and tren .5 to start e.o.d and possibly bump to .75. Winny dose at end will be dependent on how I look.
Training will be 5 to 6 days a week. 2 days are for legs and the rest will be high volume training with low rest periods. Lots of supersets and dropsets. Cardio to start will only be twice a week for 20 mins each on stairclimber.Starting pics are here. Yeah I know I'm a fatty
6f05aa116bbe234c81a072f85045b592.jpg
f0d8c8ed672744f9dafa90d53725517b.jpg

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Diet to start will look like this.
3107kcal,338 carb,246 protein and 86 fats

Subd

Been eye balling this sponsor ! Gear looks great! Subbed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Today's meals went as follows
Breakfast
10 egg whites, 1 whole egg, 1 and 1/2 cup of oats, 1 banana, 3 tbsp of avacado
Second meal
6 oz chicken breast skinless, 1.5 cup jasmine rice,1 cup spinach and 2 TSP olive oil
3rd meal same but 93/7 turkey burger instead of chicken( pre workout meal)
Pre workout ( 1 scoop carbolyn, 1 scoop mesomorph)
Intra ( ISO 9:22 BCAA with scoop of karbolyn)
Post 2 scoops dymatize isolate protein, 1 banana,1.5 cup of oats,half cup of dextrose
Last meal 5 oz salmon, 2 cups of spinach,19 almonds
Still have night time casein shake.

Trained arms and did cardio today.
Bicep superset with tricep
Standing rope curls 80x 25,90x 22,95x21,120x 18
Tricep rope pushdown 80x25,90x25,120x21,
120x19
Another superset here
DB spider curls 30x22,35x20,35x19,20x25
Seated behind neck single arm tricep extensions
30x23,35x21, 35x20,20x27
Another superset
Seated incline DB hammer curls
35x20,40x17,45x 15,20x 21( fucking pump was torture)
Reverse grip skull crusher's
70x20,60x22,60x21,40x27
Burnout set dropsets all til failure
BB curl 60,50,40,30,25
Tricep seated dip 140,120,100,70
Cardio
Stairclimber 20 min h.i.i.t
1 min sprint , 30 sec moderate pace.
Felt good to train like this again man

422672f3df7c7ea3397416291b411780.jpg

So yesterday's diet was a 100 to plan. Same as previous day. Training was another high volume day. Second leg day of the week. I do one heavy day for 6 to 10 rep range and I have a high volume,high rep day.
Quads
Leg extensions 5 sets Of 25
High bar squat
225x 30
315x20
315x17
275x22
Super set
Hack squat into leg press for sets
Hack 2 plates EA side for 22 into leg press 5 plates EA side for 24
I did this 3 times with reps close to that. I was feeling a little queezy and stopped writing down the ranges.
Hammie
Laying on bench with DB between my feet for curls
45x20
50x18
55x15
55x15
Seated Hammie curls for 5 sets @ 25 rep
DB stiff leg deads 50s for 20
60x19
70x14
Right Hammie started to tighten up so I called it and finished with calve raises .
Standing 4 sets of 20
And donkey 4 sets of 25
This one took alot out of me. Was very close to puking a few times. The work out was hard yes but they only resting around 45 seconds in between is what did me in.

IML Gear Cream!
Saturday was my off day. Which always stays that way for the most part. Sunday I did shoulders. My diet has not changed since my first post. This upcoming Saturday I'll be checking weight and adjusting things from there. Feeling really good in the gym right now. Focus and motivation has been incredible. Even with this chest and head cold.
Shoulders
Seated BB military press
135x 20
225x13
245x10
255x8
135 til failure
Upright rows( 2 SEC hold at top) very fluid. No herky jerky shit
75x15
85x14
105x11
105x10
75 til failure
Seated lateral DB raises straight into front delt DB raises 10 reps of each
30,35,40 last set was 15s til failure. Delts were on fire.
Standing machine lateral into front 4 sets same as above just heavier.
Bent over flyes rear delts ( thumb point down at point of contraction,pinky up)
45 X15
55x14
65x10
25 til failure
Finished up with 20 mins stairclimber

Breakfast
10 egg whites, 1 whole egg, 1 and 1/2 cup of oats, 1 banana, 3 tbsp of avacado
Second meal
6 oz chicken breast skinless, 1.5 cup jasmine rice,1 cup spinach and 2 TSP olive oil
3rd meal same but 93/7 turkey burger instead of chicken( pre workout meal)
Pre workout ( 1 scoop carbolyn, 1 scoop mesomorph)
Intra ( ISO 9:22 BCAA with scoop of karbolyn)
Post 2 scoops dymatize isolate protein, 1 banana,1.5 cup of oats,half cup of dextrose
Last meal 5 oz salmon, 2 cups of spinach,19 almonds with night time casein shake with almond milk.
Today was back day
Started with seated rows
150x14
160x13
170x11
180x9
Bent over barbell rows
225x15
275x12
315x9
315x8
225x13
Deadlifts superset with rack pulls
Deads 315x12
Racks 315x15
Deads 335x10
Racks 335x13
Deads 355x8
Racks 385x9
Meadows rows
2 plates x 20
3p x 16
3p x 14
3p and a quarter X 9
Ended with 3 sets of cable pullovers allowing for full stretch each rep and a 2 second squeeze at contraction
Finished with 20 mins h.i.i.t stair climber. Great back day completely smoked. Felt great though, energy high, strength and endurance on point.

Machine preacher
Lightweight hi rep to failure for 3 sets superset with
Rope triceps pushdowns
Same as above hi rep til failure.
Biceps
DB concentration curls into seated behind the neck DB tri extension
4 sets of these with the 45s for 12 reps.//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170119/7d1090f455285be59f78ddda3c45ca41.jpg[/IMG

Some of my workout got cut off. Here's the whole thing
Smashed out some arms today. Been feeling so good lately. All cylinders are firing. I believe I'm starting to feel tren kick in. Honestly don't believe it's a mental placebo affect. Getting the usual early sides. Aggression, easily aggravated and horny as fuck. I'm a meal behind at the moment but will get in before bed.
Arms
Preacher bench DB curls
30x25
35x20
40x15
40x15
Superset with triceps
Low incline skull crusher's with 45 lb plate into tricep chest press
4 sets for 15 of each
Biceps
Standing DB curls into across chest hammers
All done with 35s for 10 of each x 4 sets
Triceps
DB lying extension
Drop set for sets all til failure<br />
Biceps
Machine preacher
Lightweight hi rep to failure for 3 sets superset with
Rope triceps pushdowns
Same as above hi rep til failure.
Biceps
DB concentration curls into seated behind the neck DB tri extension
4 sets of these with the 45s for 12 reps.

Today is a rest day guys. Taking it easy but all I can do is think about hitting the glorious temple of gains. It's cool though , getting a killer a.m workout in tomorrow. Saturday will be my weigh in . See where I'm at .

Did legs yesterday which I'll log in after work.
Saturday morning weigh in 222.8 from 231. Right on track, little more than I wanted but the weight drops fast at first then tapers off. Keeping same diet this week and cutting out a cardio day. My best guess next week will slow to about a 2 or 3 lb drop which is what I'm looking for

Feeling good gentleman. Finally slept in today. First day off of work in 3 weeks. Friday I did legs but didn't keep the whole workout logged. Just unfortunately due to time constraints and a long workout just didn't have to time . This is what it consisted of though.
Rear Squats
8 x8
Leg press
8x8
Sissy squats bodyweight
High volume for 4 sets
Hammies standing Hammie curls
6x8
Straight leg good mornings heavy
6x8
No cardio
I have to roll out my hammies a bit better and stretch longer. They been cramping up on me.
Saturday was my off day. Today I'm feeling Chest then sushi refeed.
Also yesterday's pin,yup first pin this run where I came real close to tren cough. Felt the throat tighten and lungs burn. I ran to the freezer stuck my head in it and luckily avoided the full blown cough. Which wouldn't have been good because I just had breakfast

Alright fellas so just got back from Sunday international chest day. As Robert Frank would say lol. Swole is the goal,size is the prize.
Chest
Incline
225 for 15
245 for 14
265 for 11
275 for 8
Flat bench DB superset into a flye press variation( start in a fly position and half way up turn your wrists into a press by the top)
All sets were same weight
DB press was 100 for 10 to 12 into the variation with 60s for same 10 to 12 reps for 4 sets
Next seated PEC Dec flyes
130x16
150x 13
170x10
175x9
Next and finisher was very slight incline (lowest incline notch on bench,one up from flat)
This was DB press with a hammer hold. Pressing from bottom of PECS and up..
80x 12
90x 11
100x8
50s til failure around 25
The pump was brutal,agony.loved it.
Review of gear being run,sides etc
Prop: very smooth with very mild pip for prop. Gorilla nailed the brew with there prop.
Tren: nice and dark with minimal pip as well. The tren I started feeling very soon. From aggression to sleeplessness and mild anxiety. Today was first day it had me covered in sweat.
Starting to tighten up and strength going up while on a diet is a good sign.
Pros:
Aggression: in gym very aggressive which I love
Strength: going up slowly
Libido: starting to get that savage non stop horny and want to smash like a primal caveman going on.
Cons: sleep blows( going to be adding I.m.l dream n grow in soon)
Aggression: outside of gym. Tolerance for b.s is lower than normal.
Acne: none to speak of.
Cardiorespiratory: breathing a bit heavier than normal.
Checked my B.P last night and it was 124/ 76 which is pretty damn good so happy with that.
Everything going as planned. No hiccups at all to speak of and diet has been 98℅ to plan. Snuck a couple snickerdoodle complete cookies in during the week.
If there's anything you guys would like to see added to the log please let me know. I won't be posting up much pics til the end. As this is a log and cut contest. Going for some shock value when I end with before and after. Might be adding in masteron prop as well and some Bayer proviron very soon. Mast will be from guerilla also

Yesterday I did some back. It was kind of a rush session due to had to get my haircut and then get to work on time. My work has been crazy lately. But haven't skipped a beat in the gym. Today I actually had a big meeting with 4 other regional sales directors, my divisional sales director and we all had lunch after our meetings. So I had a meal that wasn't on prep plan. I had a mahi mahi gyro with French fries. It was straight fire, delicious. Besides that been a 100 percent. Back workout went like this
Rack pulls( heavy)
315 X15.
405x10
455x7(straps)
455x6(straps)
Bent over rows over hand grip
225x14
315x11
335x9
355x7
T-bar rows
4 plates x 15
5 x 13
6x 10
Stripset 6plates down to one all til failure
Pullups bw 3 sets of 12
Seated one arm cable rows
80x 12
90x12
100x9
60 burnout set til failure
Good mornings 3 sets of 135 for 15 EA
No cardio

IML Gear Cream!
Been trudging along. Was a very tuff work related week. Still hasn't slowed training down. My sleep has been horrendous from the tren. Prince actually hooked me up with some dream n grow which I'll do a little log for too. Let you guys who suffer with Sleep know how it is. This morning Saturday weight in was 221. So just as I assumed this week would be the level off week. Going to adjust diet Tomorrow and meal prep as well.upping cardio time as well to 30 mins. This week's workouts were great. My right hip was real achy after my leg day so I didn't do legs twice this week. Only thing that wasn't according to plan. So in about 2 and a half weeks down close 10 lbs. So things are going well. I will say man. Gorilla has some good tren. This is the Sleep product I'll be trying tonight
893c44e919fca94dd3b633d12c839f64.jpg

Yesterday was high volume leg day . I kept it pretty basic and simple. 5 sets of rear Squats x 25 reps.
Front squats 5 sets of 20
Leg press superset with leg extensions 4 sets @30 reps leg press and 40 reps leg extension. Ended with 3 sets of sissy squat bodyweight til failure for 3 sets and finished with 25 mins cardio(sucked balls after legs)
Today I did back,just got done actually.
Utilized cables and machines today.
Seated one arm cable rows heavy 220,230,240,250 with straps all til failure.
Seated single arm lat pulldowns
4 sets of 12 heavy
Hammer strength T-bar rows
4,5,6 plates for 4 sets til failure
Seated reverse grip rows(hands just inside shoulder width)
Pull ups assisted for high rep burnout's for 3 sets.
That honestly was a great workout. I like switching up to machines and cables every so often for a switch up. Great pump and energy was amazing.
So diet I changed up yesterday while doing meal prep. I cut my carbs on all meals except post to 1 and a quarter cups. Breakfast oats at 1 cup. Meats( pro) remained the same and upped cardio to 3 times a week to 25 mins. In about a 10 days I'll be adding in clen @ 20 to start.
Starting to look treny. Getting tight and vascular
ae45fc11ed471acc40e45cb639e26a8b.jpg

GP20 For 20 Percent off gorilla

Still trucking along here. Yesterday did chest. I just got a new pwo called fanatic shit is phenomenal.dmaa and synephrine blend.
I had heavy chest day yesterday and hit an all time PR on incline. I got 335 for 7 best I've ever done. I was stoked man. I was so in the FUCKING zone last night. It's amazing when sleep,diet and supps are working synergistically together how much of a difference it makes.
Today I smashed out arms it was basically a 8 to 10 repper day. Supersetting biceps and triceps back and forth.
The past two days I've started cramping up pretty bad. So going to add more sodium in my diet. Also start taking taurine. My water intake is close to 2 gallons so I know it's not that. Besides that man. Training is going great. I'm sleeping good, energy is high. Libido is through the damn roof. Fucking tren lol! I'm going to try and post up some videos soon. Kick the log up a notch.im going to give it about 3 weeks and get bloods as well. I would sooner but ran into a few financial headaches the past week. I'll be caught up in a few weeks though. Damn IRS!
The I.m.l dream n grow works Awesome guys. Even on the nectar of gods I'm sleeping well

Had to take today off due to an unforeseen problem at work which had me work 15 hrs today.

So did my weigh in yesterday. Down to 216.2 baby from 231. My original plan was this week to add the clen in but it's not needed yet. It would be counter productive at this point. Would lose to fast. I'm actually going to be adding in a refeed after both leg days . Or leg day and back day. At this point I'm not changing anything except that.
Yesterday did back because all squat racks were taken by the jitterbugs.
Besides bent over BB rows and pull ups everything else was machines. Oh wait also did Meadows rows too,my bad.
Workout looked like this.
Pull ups 5 sets
Lat pulldowns wide 5 sets
Single arm pull downs 5 sets each
Bent over rows 5 sets
Seated single arm rows 4 sets
Meadows rows 5 sets
Hyper extension 4 sets

Today I just got back from legs. It was so bad I had to try home in 31 degree weather with my windows all the way down praying I didn't puke.
Squats super set with leg press
For 5 sets. Last set was a dropset squat into dropset leg press.
Squat 335,315,225,135 into leg press 16plates,12,8,4,2,1 fucking death. This was what made feel like puking the rest of the workout but I sucked it up.
Leg extension 4 sets
Smith lunges 4 sets
Standing calve raises 4 sets
Seated calve raises 4 sets
I was completely fucking smoked guys. Picking up some masteron prop soon. Then last month I'll be adding in the Winny. Also upped my GH to 5iu.
I'd keep writing guys but I feel queezy right now . Gotta chill for a bit.

Sent from my Pixel XL

Yesterday did arms after work. Was a pretty good workout. No complaints. Had a great pump and good energy levels. I'll post workout further down.
Just started carb cycling yesterday . Starting with a 2 low and 1 high. Today is day two so tomorrow I'll have a good amount of carbs. Tomorrow I'll hit hamstrings and chest,calves. I'm going to do this carb protocol for 2 weeks and week 3 add it to 3 low and one high. Depending on progress or lack of will determine if I'll still be doing Sunday refeed.
This is one of those things where everything is played by ear. Anytime I'm dieting down. I always have this planned out by the week, training cardio etc.but ultimately some things have to be held off or added in as you see how everything is coming together.
Last thing I want is losing any muscle mass. So sometimes what I say I plan to do,can't always go according to plan.
Anyways here was the arm workout.
Started with standing DB curls(back and forth between palm up curl into hammer) these were 20 reppers which equal 10 reg and 10 hammer.
Triceps
Seated overhead preacher extensions
4 sets
70,80,90,100 high rep
Back to biceps
Preacher DB curls same as above 1 reg curl,1 hammer
4 sets for close to 20 reps each
Heaviest I used was a 45 lb DB.
Triceps
Reverse grip lying skull crusher's (preacher bar)
Shooting for 20 EA last set got around 15
One of my favorite tri exercises^^^^^
Back to biceps
Cable straight bar curls superset with cable tri pushdowns
Same as above 4 sets for 20 reps or close too.
Finished with spider curls for 4 sets with a 2 SEC hold at top. For 15 reps.
Last exercise for triceps was seated dips for 3 sets and 15 reps.
Ended with 25 mins cardio stairclimber.
Tried getting a post pic but there was 2 old naked guys hanging out cocks flapping shooting the breeze. So I grabbed my stuff and got the fuck outta there.

Sent from my Pixel XL

Also we have like 14 inches of snow right now so hoping things clear up tonight so I can get a chest workout in

Sent from my Pixel XL

Yesterday ended up being a wash. Too much snow to hit the gym. I tried but my rear wheel drive 740i was not having any part of it. Made it a rest day. Today was my high carb day after my last 2 days of low carb.
The thing I love about diet and nutrition and the human body is how your body reacts. I was on my second meal this morning and about 48 ounces of water in. I'd say about 15 minutes after finishing it my veins just shot out of everywhere. Almost to the point of feeling them pulsing. To me that's such a cool thing how something as simple as carbs can do that.
The leaner I get the more pronounced effect. At the same time the leaner you get,the longer you go low carb ,the flatter you get. It's all part of the process. Personally as a bodybuilder I think mentally that's one of the toughest mindfucks to deal with. Being flat as a pancake for a period of time. You look at yourself and feel small as fuck. Then you start questioning your diet, your training,your coach etc etc. Ultimately it's part of the process and you have to believe that and fight through the mental aspect.
Today I did something a little different while training chest from my Norm.
Chest was incline pyramid up.
135,225,275,315,335 then back down 315,275,225,135 I did this one more time up and down and was completely smoked.had a great pump. I essentially gassed myself to the point where 135 felt like 300. Finished with cardio for 20 mins.
Of course go figure there is this beautiful girl that works at that gym who decides to come introduce herself to me and ask me my name etc. The tren is in full force,her yoga pants up her butt, titties sneaking out. What a challenge that was. I just recently got married on Halloween and love the hell out my wife and would never do her dirty. She's honestly the coolest chic I've ever met but motherfucker the gods certainly tested me today.
Recently it's been like now that there's a ring on my finger chics want to try. Before occasionally but nothing like now. Smh. At least I was good and behaved

Sent from my Pixel XL

So I went forward this week and upped the tren to .75cc . That's the only thing I've changed. Still keeping with the carb cycling 2 low and 1 high for now. I'll see where I'm at on Sundays weigh in. Speaking of Sunday I'll be at my favorite gym Bev's Francis getting in a workout and meeting up with my prep coach Juan Morell for the first time to talk things over. Super stoked going there. Always is so motivating being at that gym.
Did back today was an old school hard heavy day
T-bar rows for 5 sets
DB rows for 5
Dead lifts for 4
Rack pulls for 4
Pullups for 5 sets
Ended with 25 mins of stair climber.

Sent from my Pixel XL

Back