• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Is it tren cough or...

CG

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
For the second time in 3 weeks I Experienced a shitty side while dropping 75mg tren a and 50mg prop.. need opinions

Once in the delt; once in the outer upper quad, I've felt tightening in my throat, nausea, what felt line pain in my jugular vein and some flushing.

Aspirate every time, maybe I nicked a vein?

Bearable, but just barely.

Delt one was mild compared to how I felt after the quad.

Aspirating isnt really necessary unless you are pinning shallow.. The nurses and doctors giving me shots never aspirate.

Do you go into a coughing fit at all? Thats what happens to me if I go through a vein on the way in.... and usually happens after I pull out:)kissu:).. I dont usually get nausea. My vision gets a little fucked temporarily though.

My vision sucks as is lol but no worse than normal. I always pin 5/8 or 1/2..

No coughing except when I forced it which hurt like a bitch

Also, no metallic taste

Sounds like tren cough.

This is what I do... Stick it, push the plunger about 3 little lines down, wait 10 seconds, if I don't taste shit in my throat or get that itchy burning feeling I go for it. If I do, I take the needle out and reposition. Basics tren seems to give me the worst coughing when it does happen. I basically lay down take big deep breaths and try to relax.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I usually cough very violently when getting it. There is zero mistaking it. You may have gotten lucky.

i believe it's injection related, i've felt the same thing many times... yea from tren & other aas, but for many years i used drugs, & had the same feeling , i'm talking heroin , & got the metal taste in my mouth.....

i agree with skinny about Aspirating, i never use my quads, delts with a back loaded slin pin & split my shot up, half & half per pin ...

I miss slin pins. Hitting 26g every day is tiring af. But. It's like 1/3 of the time to get the oil in me, so I'll tough it out..

Thanks for the feedback gents. My tren is from basic, and I absolutely love it..

If it happens again I'll try to chill and breathe deep. I had this genius thought that if it was in my blood and my heart rate was elevated, it would clear faster (o2 saturation and circulation) so I went up and down the stairs twice. Not my best idea lol

I've never gotten the cough from tren but have had the same thing you experienced numerous times.

Feels like an elephant is sitting on your chest almost.

I miss slin pins. Hitting 26g every day is tiring af. But. It's like 1/3 of the time to get the oil in me, so I'll tough it out..

Thanks for the feedback gents. My tren is from basic, and I absolutely love it..

If it happens again I'll try to chill and breathe deep. I had this genius thought that if it was in my blood and my heart rate was elevated, it would clear faster (o2 saturation and circulation) so I went up and down the stairs twice. Not my best idea lol

,, 26 ain't to bad,,, not like 21,22 g,,, you know the drill, just keep calm :winkfinger: ..

geezus that sounds like hell, I never had this, maybe my tren has been bunk all this time

IML Gear Cream!
I still am not sure exactly what it is. It has only ever happened to me when using Tren, but like others have said, it has happened to them with other compounds. So I'm not sure if Tren makes one more susceptible to it happening or what. but I've dealt with that before and it's no joke. Feels like a hooker is standing on my chest. I believe it is due to the Tren, as Tren has a noticeable negative effect on my respiratory system the entire time I am running it.

A lot of people have theories but I'm not convinced it's simply from nicking a vein or whatever else.

I still am not sure exactly what it is. It has only ever happened to me when using Tren, but like others have said, it has happened to them with other compounds. So I'm not sure if Tren makes one more susceptible to it happening or what. but I've dealt with that before and it's no joke. Feels like a hooker is standing on my chest. I believe it is due to the Tren, as Tren has a noticeable negative effect on my respiratory system the entire time I am running it.

A lot of people have theories but I'm not convinced it's simply from nicking a vein or whatever else.
Nicking a Vein for sure.

The solvents are what cause the cough I believe but why tren is more susceptible I dunno.

Nicking a Vein for sure.

The solvents are what cause the cough I believe but why tren is more susceptible I dunno.

It's just strange with my 100s and 100s of AAS injects, it has only happened like 3 times and those 3 times were from tren.

I have struck something before with a testosterone injection and blood spurted out everywhere but no weird taste or coughing.

It's just strange with my 100s and 100s of AAS injects, it has only happened like 3 times and those 3 times were from tren.

I have struck something before with a testosterone injection and blood spurted out everywhere but no weird taste or coughing.
It's weird yeah. I've had it from EQ once but every other time was tren ace.

I remember reading somewhere that the fillers in Fina pellets were what cause it as well.

It's weird yeah. I've had it from EQ once but every other time was tren ace.

I remember reading somewhere that the fillers in Fina pellets were what cause it as well.

I recall reading the same somewhere. Maybe if basskiller is still active he could give his .02

Back