• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

what are your favorite macros

SheriV

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
list off your favorite

lean protein

carb

fats

go!

cmon guys...

I wanna figure out 260g of protein, 100g carbs, 80g fats

I need inspiration to fiddle with

Bison
Chicken
Sirloin
Lamb
Whole Eggs
Egg whites
Salmon
Tuna steaks

White rice
Sweet potato
Pasta
Rice crispy treats
Chex mix
Oats
Dave's killer bread

Mac nut oil
EVOO
Natural pb
Almond butter
Avocado
Avocado oil
Grass fed butter
Eggs
Flax oil
Coconut oil

Broccoli
Kale
Spinach
Green beans
Asparagus

I wonder if I could figure out how to eat nothing but shellfish and spinach

it would be pretty awesome..I spent a little bit trying to figure out why that might be a problem and so far the only thing coming up with is dietary cholesterol

which I should add- I'm aware dietary cholesterol is heavily debated as good/not good/moot

chicken
fish
shrimp
deer jerkey
steak
eggs
beans
Greek yogurt
Turkey
sausage
meatballs
calamari
parmesan cheese
sardines(stopped eating these really) bad experience

rice
pasta
oatmeal
potatoes
bread

olive oil
peanut butter
fish
eggs
almonds and different nuts

i like most greens except brussel sprouts

I bought sardines for the first time in my life for myself a cpl of weeks ago and got some crazy looking package (totally dunno if they were any good or not but the packaging was lovely) and my 5 yr old polished them off

I opened the tin and tried one and was thinking about it .and she strolled up and said. These fish are so pretty! Can I try one? So she did and like. .closed her eyes while she was tasting it...opened her eyes and said..I really like these..then took the tin and walked to the table where she proceeded to eat them all.

I said.."hunh" and made myself a whey shake

I bought sardines for the first time in my life for myself a cpl of weeks ago and got some crazy looking package (totally dunno if they were any good or not but the packaging was lovely) and my 5 yr old polished them off

I opened the tin and tried one and was thinking about it .and she strolled up and said. These fish are so pretty! Can I try one? So she did and like. .closed her eyes while she was tasting it...opened her eyes and said..I really like these..then took the tin and walked to the table where she proceeded to eat them all.

lmbo. kids you have to love them.
for the record i get the sardines in mustard (no heads)

when i was a little boy i my father would buy pickled herring. it comes in a jar with covered in a liquid, some seasoning and onion slices. i would tear it up.
its funny when we were children we would try anything.

when i was a little boy i my father would buy pickled herring. it comes in a jar with covered in a liquid, some seasoning and onion slices. i would tear it up.
its funny when we were children we would try anything.

the little peeps have all been different in what they'll eat and when..like one year one of my kids boycotted tomatoes but previous years she would sneak into the garden with my pitbull and the two of them would eat tomato plants clean.

I'll have to try them in mustard. I had no idea they could come with no heads. she ate them heads and all but picked their tiny spines out

Steak
Eggs
Chips
Sauce

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Someone just liked and commented the shit out of my instagram from the down under and he had hot national aussie day pics! Lol. I thought it was a bs holiday made up for limited imf audiences

But srsly..how hard is it to move to australia

It shouldn't be that hard.

Are you white and qualified?

Sent from my jewPhone using TrannyTalk Pro

idk if Im qualified..but ya..white ...for the most part

IML Gear Cream!
You fix cars and drink fosters? Bogun heaven

Sent from my jewPhone using TrannyTalk Pro

think I can finish college there?

I keep carbs at 70 then eat as much of the others as possible...

morning is coconut oil fried eggs and for lunches I have been eating a lot of patties(beef and turkey) seasoned with primal palate seasonings with either asparagus or edamame with brown or basmati rice.

Back