• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

First Cycle- Looking for help putting on my set together for my first one

asrecords

Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Salute fellow Sportsman.
I've been into Sports all my life. Weight lifting bout 7 years now. Never did any kind of Steroid or Steroid circle. Only substance ever used and tested was:
Whey Protein
Creatine
Kre Alkalyn
Weight Gainer
Fatburner
This year, I decided to test and do a circle in other to make my own experience on steroids and circles.

That's why I will be very graefull if y'll or anyone here could help me put together my first circle with the right steroids I will need that will not cause any side effects and health damages.

Im at the moment :
167 lbs

Well brother I don't think anyone can guarantee you any usages that don't cause side affects or health issues. Everyone is different what may not cause issues with one person may be totally different with the next. Now I can tell you it's recommend for a first time cycle is 500 to 600mg per week of testosterone C or testosterone E. And some sort of a AI to go with it. You want to run your test alone to make sure you don't have any issues. Because if you run 2 or 3 compounds at once you want have any clue which is given you problems if you have any. So simple testosterone run for a first time user

GrAnabolic.is
GrAnabolic@gmail.com

Thnks first of all for the infos bro. With side effects and health issues, I mean of course gravitational ones.
So I have so far gotten some recommendations.
sustanon 250
arimidex or aromas annd then after cycle noladex.
Do u hv a better set up for my first cycle?

And do u hv a reliable source one can get all u need for the cycle?

Thnks first of all for the infos bro. With side effects and health issues, I mean of course gravitational ones.
So I have so far gotten some recommendations.
sustanon 250
arimidex or aromas annd then after cycle noladex.
Do u hv a better set up for my first cycle?

And do u hv a reliable source one can get all u need for the cycle?
GrAnabolic is your one stop shop we have everything you need. Go check out are website and let me no if I'm able to help you with anything else

GrAnabolic.is
GrAnabolic@gmail.com

so whats the name of your shop. And can u put a set with everything I will need for my first Cclye together and let me know what its gone cost?

so whats the name of your shop. And can u put a set with everything I will need for my first Cclye together and let me know what its gone cost?
We have a sponsors section here at the forum. That's where you will find all your sponsors. I would suggest doing some more research on the subject of how much you need and things of this nature. Do some more research on the subject. You don't want anyone telling you what you want my man. Guys usually frown upon someone spoon feeding you information. I will help you as much as possible but you have to do some research on your end also brother. The name of are shop is in my signature but once again I strongly suggest you do a little more research on the subject. Get your post count up then your able to use private messages

GrAnabolic.is
GrAnabolic@gmail.com

Back