• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Fake products being sold in America

Dannie

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Frank received more reports about counterfeits. This time most of them arrived from South America. As per the information he has received, the counterfeits are manufactured in Paraguay. Fake products have tacky, cheap looking packaging and are often sold at too good to be true prices.

I remind, that new batches of our products have authentication codes put in place : pills, vials, amps. Be careful and check codes at Pharmacom Labs - Code Site However, if you ordered from basicstero.info you won`have nothing to worry about. Basicstero is Pharmacom Labs.

BasicStereo is solid.. All of their Pharmacom products are legit, 100% of the time..

Dannie.. I see the boxes in the photo are all missing the Pharmacom Labs & Web Address on the lower left corner ..no logo either. Am I right?

Frank received more reports about counterfeits. This time most of them arrived from South America. As per the information he has received, the counterfeits are manufactured in Paraguay. Fake products have tacky, cheap looking packaging and are often sold at too good to be true prices.

I remind, that new batches of our products have authentication codes put in place : pills, vials, amps. Be careful and check codes at Pharmacom Labs - Code Site However, if you ordered from basicstero.info you won`have nothing to worry about. Basicstero is Pharmacom Labs.

BasicStereo is solid.. All of their Pharmacom products are legit, 100% of the time..

Dannie.. I see the boxes in the photo are all missing the Pharmacom Labs & Web Address on the lower left corner ..no logo either. Am I right?

Yup, these cheap imitation boxes are missing the 'Pharmacom Lab' and web address in the bottom left corner as well as /// logo, which is embossed on legit products.
Here's a pic of legit products.

zwXSsfi.jpg

Last edited:

You sure about that? I ordered Mast P100 from [www.basicstero.info](http://us.basicstero.ws/) in mid April, and just started to use it today. Compare the box in this picture, and the text, UPC, ect.. is EXACTLY like the one on the left that is listed as a 'fake'.

Can you comment on that?

h6JLxNe0.jpg

This looks like genuine Pharmacom product. I believe the above picture is wrong.
If you ordered from basicstero.info (.ws) you have nothing to worry about. Basicstero is the maker of Pharmacom Labs.

Last edited:
This looks like genuine Pharmacom product. I believe the above picture is wrong.
If you ordered from basicstero.info (.ws) you have nothing to worry about. Basicstero is the maker of Pharmacom Labs.

I appreciate the response. I think some real clarity is in order for the reason I specified in my IM (not sure if I should mention details in the open forum).

At this point, I would definitely recommend that you share you sentiments with all of us, on the open forum. You raised a very valid point. I've never had this issue, with which you raise.

Also, I see Dannie has responded to your query, directly, so I'll not be chiming in, as I'm not a rep, and also consider Dannie a reputable source of information for all things Pharmacom/BasicStero.

Lastly, I'm curious; has your order has been verified by Dannie or any BasicStero rep?? .. This would be done to support your claim that you previously ordered "said product" from "said source" at said "date n time" (you would do this behind the scenes with the rep..do not post private personal info, that could be tracked, on the open forum)?? If so, this would add some credibility to your claim. If this hasn't been done, I would request that a rep verify your order.. and come back and let us know who verified it.. It's not that we don't trust you..

We don't trust anyone.. until they prove themselves trustworthy. I'm sure you understand ..

I appreciate the response. I think some real clarity is in order for the reason I specified in my IM (not sure if I should mention details in the open forum).

Pharmacom is my goto, and I have used both Basicstero international and domestic. The domestic option is where I received the product in question. Danny said that as long as it was from Basicstero (which it was), then it is legit product. Not sure that is a great answer.... I would think Pharmacom (or whomever) would want to know if a dom shipper is swapping product.

My biggest issue is that it is hard to have confidence in Pharmacom with a response so flippant. A better response would have been to provide an explanation for the difference in packaging, or offer to replace the product- it's only 3 vials of Mastreron.

At this point I would advise buyers to proceed with caution when ordering domestic.

Last edited:
For others like myself::

flip?pant

ˈflipənt/
adjective

• not showing a serious or respectful attitude.
    "a flippant remark"

synonyms:frivolous, facetious, tongue-in-cheek; More

Pharmacom is my goto, and I have used both Basicstero international and domestic. The domestic option is where I received the product in question. Danny said that as long as it was from Basicstero (which it was), then it is legit product. Not sure that is a great answer.... I would think Pharmacom (or whomever) would want to know if a dom shipper is swapping product.

My biggest issue is that it is hard to have confidence in Pharmacom with a response so flippant. A better response would have been to provide an explanation for the difference in packaging, or offer to replace the product- it's only 3 vials of Mastreron.

At this point I would advise buyers to proceed with caution when ordering domestic.

IML Gear Cream!
For others like myself::

flip?pant

ˈflipənt/
adjective

• not showing a serious or respectful attitude.
    "a flippant remark"

synonyms:frivolous, facetious, tongue-in-cheek; More

Now.. with that said.. Have you reached out the source.. Emailed customer service and explained what went down here?? <br>I've never had any issues with this place.. and anytime I've had questions, they've always responded and addressed my concerns. <br><br>You would go to your dashboard after login to basic.. and you can send them a private message.. it takes a few days for them to get back, but your response will come via email that you have on file with them. <br><br>As far as Dannie is concerned.. He may simply be someone like you.. promoting his favorite lab.. using information passed along to him from his trusted contacts. <br><br>There's no guarantees in this game bro.. If you think there is .. You'll only end up with a broken heart. Sources come and go.. this source has been around a few years.. and they check out on the Pharmacom site. If they were distributing counterfeits, while be an authorized reseller of Pharmacom products (which sponsors Pro BB's and has a reputation much bigger than BasicStero).. Do you think they'd continue to let Basic sell their products.. ??  Do you think Basic would take that chance of fucking themself?? <br><br>If you firmly believe you got ripped off.. or don't like the response you got from dannie.. then go higher.. go to basic.. or maybe even try pharmacom. There's another seller of Pharmacom products on this site .. maybe reach out to that person to ask for their opinion.. As contrary to popular believe.. the source here don't really throw each other under the bus. Its' a bit of a brotherhood, if I had to describe

Whoa! That's a lot of text BadGas. No disrespect to meant to anyone.... I have been doing this for longer than most members have been alive.

You are right, I can reach out to Basicstero via the website and will do so shortly. It is in Pharmacoms/Basicstero's interest to clarify their position on what they are identifying as fakes.

:winkfinger:

Please let us know what you find out bro.. and I wasn't implying that you're throwing shade on anyone brother. It's a legit question you raise.

Whoa! That's a lot of text BadGas. No disrespect to meant to anyone.... I have been doing this for longer than most members have been alive.

You are right, I can reach out to Basicstero via the website and will do so shortly. It is in Pharmacoms/Basicstero's interest to clarify their position on what they are identifying as fakes.

:winkfinger:

OH my god , without careful checking , fake products is looking so same like real one ,pay more attention !!!

OH my god , without careful checking , fake products is looking so same like real one ,pay more attention !!!

Yep, pharmacom is doing something right to have people faking it.

BTW, love the username!

Paraguay is THE LAND of fake products.
You can find from PS4 to Bayer aspirin.
The Landerland brand is manufactured them, and they provide the most quantity of roids to Brazil, Argentina and Uruguay (is real underdosed shit)
You shouldn't be surprised that Brithis Dragon is still "manufactured" there.
The best choice is buy raw and do your own stuff. If you can't, go and ask the source.

I hope what you used was legit.

FF

Back