• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Critique my diet

Chrisoleary1

Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hi Guys, this is my first post. I'm just starting a bulk and I think my diet is pretty good for what I want. I just want to hear some experienced opinions as to whether it's as good as I think. The diet I'm posting is my maintenance diet and was looking to just add 500 calories of carbs on top for a bulk.

Weight - 187lbs
Body fat around - 14% (I think)

Training days (4 days per week)- 4400cals , protein- 277g, Fat-163g, carbs- 433g
Non training days (3 days) - 4200cals, protein- 250g, Fat- 240g, carbs - 250g

Thanks in advance for any replies.

You're welcome. :callme:

The Science bethind the diet

Hi, I am new here. I have seen on other parts of the board that there is a sticky section that has conventional wisdom for things. I am not sure why there is not something like that for this section. Your diet seems very scientific. Did you get your diet based on any studies? I would like to know what research you consulted to get your number so I can conclude that what you are doing has been studied. That is the only way I can make any kind of decision for myself.

WOW! That is a ton of protein. What all are you eating to consume all that protein? I am always looking for new ideas :D

Back