• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community!
    Thanks! 💪

Accused of: Impersonating a BOARD REP..you decide

IML Gear Cream!
You been around bud and still around to.

Dude was a douchebag obviously

Really feeling the love here.. !..lol

....just re-read this post... lol .. you know Gassy, somebody should of told you that Renaissance Man is about 14 years old.. 'he who laughs last' :roflmao:

I just went back and looked at this post...

you mean that I been getting all butt hurt by a prepubesent 14yr trans boy ???? Now I feel like dummy..

But thanks for all the support anyways... Just more reasons why I never had kids.

Never mind the belt... I'd have a cut down boat oar to smack my kids around...

....just re-read this post... lol .. you know Gassy, somebody should of told you that Renaissance Man is about 14 years old.. 'he who laughs last' :roflmao:

What did the special council conclude on this matter?

That really stinks for Badgas...

What did the special council conclude on this matter?

Detective gordon never showed up, and declined taking the job. Case closed.

That really stinks for Badgas...

The only thing that stinks here is my own Bad Gas..

No ruling has been made.. though the support has been completely one sided.. in favor of yours truly...

In the court of public opinion.. I'm happy with the verdict..

So far.. that is ... thank you all for having my back.. and my flanks.

You're a real stinker Badgas, but I like you.

oh so you're the same age as him.

Prince.. you never miss a chance to take a swing, do you?? lol

I'm just wondering now that I'm going to be a rep.. does this thread represent misprepresentation... ?? Should we close it.. or keep it going.??

only at Chuck cause he is a #tard

I'm having trouble locating gorilla pharm. it's telling me that gorilla is no longer available. I made a order 3 days ago and now I can't find them at all. Please help. I'm so confused.

This isn't the thread for that ... but their site is down. It will be back up Big Rich said in your response to a gorillla pharm thread

You don't need to create multiple threads or make a bunch of the same posts in random threads to get an answer to your question brother.

Just once is enough and have patience... someone will chime in eventually brother.

I'm having trouble locating gorilla pharm. it's telling me that gorilla is no longer available. I made a order 3 days ago and now I can't find them at all. Please help. I'm so confused.

Back