• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

H-as td!

Stat42

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Another successful order landing on my doorstep from H-as pharma. Awesome customer service and super fast shipping. They never let me down. Everything was packaged great and secure and the gear looks fucking awesome! Time to go pin!
28b91f8c9db42037844fae71f11bf3a6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome pic, it looks great! Pls keep us updated on how you love the gears :)

Awesome pic, it looks great! Pls keep us updated on how you love the gears :)

The gears are awesome as usual brother! I have a powerlifting meet tomorrow and the gears have been a big help in my prep for the meet! I'll keep you informed on how I do

Great, just wondering if we could see your pic in the meeting : )

The gears are awesome as usual brother! I have a powerlifting meet tomorrow and the gears have been a big help in my prep for the meet! I'll keep you informed on how I do

No problem bro. Starting soon

5a8377e2a847aa2e09e862a7a2a0772a.jpg

I did it brother. 1st place in the 220 Raw Class. 1425 total. Had a weak squat because I only did my opener and didn't squat again because of knee pain and I didn't want to risk injury but I made up for in deadlift when I outlifted everyone in the pm shift and 2nd over all with a 650 pull!
Sponsor me man haha. I'll rock a T shirt with your logo or something

I will email you the deadlift video it will only allow me to post photos here

592d6d2d498d1ea7625fa0d38203c21a.jpg

Ready for a Td been a while since I went this route don't even know how to get list of gear and prices !much less place order would be greatly appreciated if aim me in direction bro! Just looking for testc npp a bit of d-bol!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Dumb enough to ask! Question about things changes, just because not a phone freak, Old school folks still know the games. Remember the old folks today. Made the rules of the game!

Proud of you brother! You looks great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5a8377e2a847aa2e09e862a7a2a0772a.jpg

I did it brother. 1st place in the 220 Raw Class. 1425 total. Had a weak squat because I only did my opener and didn't squat again because of knee pain and I didn't want to risk injury but I made up for in deadlift when I outlifted everyone in the pm shift and 2nd over all with a 650 pull!
Sponsor me man haha. I'll rock a T shirt with your logo or something

Not in that shape abs will never look like that again! Upper body getting there,like I said limited on types of motion with rods in my back!

Well,brothers eveything seem even easier than before! I am sure gear is just as good as before,everything I have read is thumbs up! Just working on putting a good cycle together and TD time! Nothing but good things to come.....

IML Gear Cream!
Really glad to see brotha, pls do keep us updated :)

Well,brothers eveything seem even easier than before! I am sure gear is just as good as before,everything I have read is thumbs up! Just working on putting a good cycle together and TD time! Nothing but good things to come.....

You should cover your face in pics bro.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Back