• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

are you a first time monster customer?!

IML Gear Cream!
Also im new to this app, its not allowing me to message? Will posting allow me to do so?

Sent from my LG-G710 using Tapatalk
Yes you should see an option to message me that will appear after ten posts brother.

Welp
1cf06616da890f028e9fad256253e940.jpg

Yes thats me! Just cant respond. So weird

Okay, you mentioned you are using an app. Try loading the website on a normal intenet browser and checking that way, I bet it works.

IML Gear Cream!
Anyone heard of running Dianabol and Avavar together? 50mg. If so what would the benefits/results most likely be?

Bump. Start the new year trying out monster labs! Get ahold of me for a discount cose or questions.

I would be interested in reviewing your Tren and dbol if you?d like to risk an honest reviewer from an experienced board member

aae56164d9ee2911255215741d85ae03.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone heard of running Dianabol and Avavar together? 50mg. If so what would the benefits/results most likely be?
Hey baker. Thanks for your interest. This forum is pretty quiet so you may not see many replies here. But over at asf and promuscle we have many review on all of our products. In fact, our anavar was randomly scimec teated and came back with good numbers. Feel free to check us out in other forums where we have many different reviews and even review threads. If you have any questions please let me know.
I would be interested in reviewing your Tren and dbol if you?d like to risk an honest reviewer from an experienced board member

aae56164d9ee2911255215741d85ae03.jpg

Pm returned brother.

Hey man,
I often run anavar and dbol together, however not at crazy dosages.

Anavar seems to help with speed and power output in powerlifting training, it?s also very mild in sides and mildly anabolic. That being said 30-50mg of anavar is good dosage for me

I would do
50mg anavar
20/30mg of dbol

I prefer smaller dosed pills so I can take 4 a day lol
Morning, lunch, pretraining, bedtime

3e72e62b86398c097cd08a11055bbcf6.jpg

What happens when we throw in Tren

How?s ML gear?
Hey trucker, thanks for inquiring. This forum is pretty slow as far as member participation. To really see what we are all about please check us out on other forums we are sponsors at. Asf, pm and bop have countless reviews and bloodwork for everyone to go over and see how we operate and what our products are all about. If you need help or have any questions please let me know.

Back