• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

are you a first time monster customer?!

Anyone on the fence.. needing something extra..

Get ahold of Triple OT.. he'll glad you trade you a "can of spinach" today.. for a 'stack of lettuce' tomorrow...
Now we are talking.

NFL.. there's always hope.. Unless you live in Cleveland..

Manziel??? didn't anyone see the pre-draft video of him at the frat party.. Getting an F'ing beer thrown at him??

Didn't look like a 1 to me...

Garaffalo.. Browns.. Badgas wins Monster Sponsored MNF contest??

Thanks badgas.

Lulz. Next season!

I dont know if im to new or what but the pm feature isnt working...
Hey brother! I think you need ten posts. Feel free to post four more random posts in here and try it again bro.

Just made my first purchase today,asked reps on a different forum, got a 15% oh well got some more stuff to get anyways, arent you guys closed till wed anyways?

Sent from my SM-G550T1 using Tapatalk
That's great bro. Thanks for your business. All of our reps are greaf, we will not let you down. Yes, shipping and customer.service.will be back Wednesday bro. Let me know if you have any questions.

IML Gear Cream!
Hello! I'm ready! Looking forward to doing Bussiness.

New customer, I will be reaching out asap.
Just got your friend request brother. Thanks. I believe you need 10 posts before you can private message me. Make some random post to get your count up and shoot me a pm so we can get you set up with a discount code for your first order.

Good call on going with monster! They will take care of you.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I used Monster labs awhile back.. Great stuff

I can't send you a PM, and I'm needing gear from ML.
Thanks
FF
Hey bro. You need more than 10 posts to be able to private message. Please make a few more posts and try again.

Back