• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

are you a first time monster customer?!

IML Gear Cream!
Finished up a little cutt cycle from monster (test p and tren a). Kept the doses low and really enjoyed the product. Had a local health fair and got just my testosterone checked ($10). I can post if you'd like. It was a just a simple one and I maxed it out >1500.
Thank you for the update brother. Glad everything was to your liking.

Still offering discounts for first time customers. Get a hold of me for details, but first be sure to check out our countless reviews and bloodwork over many different forums from many different happy customers.

How is your tren

How is your tren
Hi CK. Our tren gets great reviews over several different boards we sponsor. We have an ongoing review thread that is floating around with many favorable reviews. Lately our tren hex has been flying off the shelf.

Bumping this up. Always a discount available for new customers.

At the moment our blends are flying out the door. Check out the ripstack for that summer cut, or perhaps the mast/tren blend. Several nicely put together blends to consider. Check them out at monster-gear.com.

I'm here to answer questions and inquiry, get ahold of me.

Heard a lot of good things bro. Just made my first order on Saturday hope it all goes smooth.

Heard a lot of good things bro. Just made my first order on Saturday hope it all goes smooth.
Thanks for giving us a shot. Hopefully you used my discount code bro. Please keep us posted amd let me know if there is anything I can do for you.

Bump!

Pm tripleovertime or myself for the first time buyer discount!

Hi there! First time customer! I hear you have a deal!? Please help

First tume buyer! Any help? I'm ready to checkout!

Sent from my LG-G710 using Tapatalk

First time customer, and ready to checkout. any help?

Hi bro, I'm here. Please get your post count up to ten. Then you caN Send me a private message amd I will set you up with a code. Thanks for your interest.

Hi bro, I'm here. Please get your post count up to ten. Then you caN Send me a private message amd I will set you up with a code. Thanks for your interest.
Just bump the thread 10 times?

Also im new to this app, its not allowing me to message? Will posting allow me to do so?

Back