• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Question regarding moderate low test + high eq cycle.

mynameiscarl

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hello everyone, I've a question regarding running moderate low test + high eq for my 2nd cycle.

I'm 27, 5'4.5 weight 138-140, body fat 10-12%

Im light because I compete in a certain weight class in powerlifting so I can't bulk too heavy as I have a make my weight class.

Goal is to recomp & gain muscle as I lean out. To be as competitive as I can in my weight class.

I've cycled once in 2014. Started training when I was 18.

So I'm thinking of running this eq cycle for 16-20 weeks, as I've researched, ew is best ran in longer and higher dosage.

I was thinking of running

1-18 250-300mg test
1-18 600-800mg eq (maybe front load 1g for 2 weeks)
12.5mg aromasin EOD

19-21 blast hcg while waiting for long ester to clear before I start my pct

Pct

Gw501516 20mg Ed
Mk2866 25mg Ed
Aromasin 25mg Ed
100/50/50/25 clomid

Anyone with experience with low dose high eq can have some input?

Well I ran test at 500mg wk and eq at 800mg wk and tbh eq is sub par. You need to spend so much money because you have to use so much for so long.

That being said I would personally just bump your test to 500mg. Why 300mg? Any particular reason?

Make sure you donate blood. BTW.

Well I ran test at 500mg wk and eq at 800mg wk and tbh eq is sub par. You need to spend so much money because you have to use so much for so long.

That being said I would personally just bump your test to 500mg. Why 300mg? Any particular reason?

Make sure you donate blood. BTW.

Because eq actually has good quality muscles, not whole bunch of water. When I ran my first cycle of 500mg test, I held a lot of water & had acnes on my chest & back, it wasn't super serious but it was frustrating.

Maybe it was because of the dbol I ran. I was thinking of 300mg because of the sides mainly.

P.S edit
My source has great quality eq+affordable prices, $60-10ml 600mg/ml. So that's just 2 bottles for 16 weeks. So its pretty cheap. And if needed if can run up to 1g or more of eq if needed.

Last edited:
Cycle sounds legit I ran something similar last year.

The 600mg /ml is likely a fake. Find something more reputable in the 200-300mg range.

<insert giant winkfinger here>

2nd cycle, absolutely zero need for eq, and in all honestly i really dont think it does much for adding muscle. ive ran it 3-4 times, always great quality the last stuff was 300mgs/ml and it test at 317mg so its not like i was running junk, ran it at 750 twice and 900-1000 twice. I can pretty much attribute all the muscle gains i made to the test i was running at 600-750mgs. What its good for and the reason i will run it again, but not as my main anabolic that will be nandrolone is for how much it increases my appetite. adding muscle is all about diet, then training, then gear. If you dont eat enough you wont gain shit, period. This stuff makes it so i can comfortably eat 5000+ calories a day everyday, always hungry for more. IMO thats where its value comes from. But never again at those high doses, never got any sides from the doses, but like i said i really dont think it does much at all for muscle gains, theres entire forums who agree on this. Im hoping i can get the same appetite increse from say 300-400mgs. Its results are really cosmetic. it gives you a hard, dense dry and very vascular look. Im sure thats not your highest priority as a power lifter. But for your second, 3rd and honestly if you know how to eat and train you dont need to start adding a second injectable compound. not at 138lbs at 5-4. Those stats are attainable naturally. And i know you said your restricted by a weight class, but you could be those same stats at a lower bf naturally, probably even a few lbs heavier. So if youre gonna use gear theres absolutely no reason to be using anything other then 500mgs of test. If you wanna add an other prior to the meet that wont put much size on you but will increase your strength add some anavar, its a pretty damn good strength drug, and its mild in all ways except on your lipids, but thats the case with all orals. But liver isnt a worry. But after a while and i mean a while, more then just a few cycles test wont be doing it anymore, thats when adding a second injectable comes into play. But for the vast majority of steroid users nothing more is needed then some test and an oral for bulking, and test and some var or winny for cutting. The guys who do this right arent the ones who are curious, they milk test for all its worth. Then if and when the day comes that its not giving them the results they were once getting they add a second drug, not talking about orals i see no issue with adding an oral on a second cycle. But take it slow, test and a good diet and training protocol will do wonders for you. If it doesnt then this sport isnt for you. Were all curious and wanna try the large plethora of compounds available and i was no different when i started. Took a few years to realize that the average gym rat, or local competitor doesnt need much more then the basics. Its will be much healthier in the long run also. Good luck. If you dont take my advice and go ahead with said cycle youre gonna wanna run hcg at 250-500ius twice a week starting pretty early on, week 3 or so vs blasting it for a few weeks before pct. This way your leydeg cells never have the chance to desensitize to the LH signal while your on cycle and when you start pct and your body starts producing LH naturally again your leydeg cells remember wtf to do with it. Studies have shown that LH levels recover very quickly after discontining exogenous hormones, but test levels take many weeks to rise and this shouldnt be the case with normal LH levels but they find that ones leydeg cells desensitize to LH if ones hpta lies dormant for these long periods of time. The best way to avoid this is by using hcg throughout the cycle. From my experience pct and recovery is far easier this way and ive done it like this, the 2 week blast and without any hcg. But its especially imporant for long cycles like the one you have posted. The longer the cycle the harder its going to be to recover, and recovery isnt guaranteed so do all you can to give yourself the best chance.

Cycle sounds legit I ran something similar last year.

The 600mg /ml is likely a fake. Find something more reputable in the 200-300mg range.

<insert giant winkfinger here>

They can do 600, i had a source who was selling it at 1000mg/ml and someone sent it out for mass spec and hplc and it came back at at a little over 700mg/ml. But i agree idk if i would trust 600, if its anything like this old source its probably more like 300-350. Stuff i get now is 300 thats as high as ill go, tested a a perfect 317mg/ml. High quality eq really isnt all that easy to find. Easier now then it was 3+ years ago though, until you get back into the days of that great vet grade stuff.

2nd cycle, absolutely zero need for eq, and in all honestly i really dont think it does much for adding muscle. ive ran it 3-4 times, always great quality the last stuff was 300mgs/ml and it test at 317mg so its not like i was running junk, ran it at 750 twice and 900-1000 twice. I can pretty much attribute all the muscle gains i made to the test i was running at 600-750mgs. What its good for and the reason i will run it again, but not as my main anabolic that will be nandrolone is for how much it increases my appetite. adding muscle is all about diet, then training, then gear. If you dont eat enough you wont gain shit, period. This stuff makes it so i can comfortably eat 5000+ calories a day everyday, always hungry for more. IMO thats where its value comes from. But never again at those high doses, never got any sides from the doses, but like i said i really dont think it does much at all for muscle gains, theres entire forums who agree on this. Im hoping i can get the same appetite increse from say 300-400mgs. Its results are really cosmetic. it gives you a hard, dense dry and very vascular look. Im sure thats not your highest priority as a power lifter. But for your second, 3rd and honestly if you know how to eat and train you dont need to start adding a second injectable compound. not at 138lbs at 5-4. Those stats are attainable naturally. And i know you said your restricted by a weight class, but you could be those same stats at a lower bf naturally, probably even a few lbs heavier. So if youre gonna use gear theres absolutely no reason to be using anything other then 500mgs of test. If you wanna add an other prior to the meet that wont put much size on you but will increase your strength add some anavar, its a pretty damn good strength drug, and its mild in all ways except on your lipids, but thats the case with all orals. But liver isnt a worry. But after a while and i mean a while, more then just a few cycles test wont be doing it anymore, thats when adding a second injectable comes into play. But for the vast majority of steroid users nothing more is needed then some test and an oral for bulking, and test and some var or winny for cutting. The guys who do this right arent the ones who are curious, they milk test for all its worth. Then if and when the day comes that its not giving them the results they were once getting they add a second drug, not talking about orals i see no issue with adding an oral on a second cycle. But take it slow, test and a good diet and training protocol will do wonders for you. If it doesnt then this sport isnt for you. Were all curious and wanna try the large plethora of compounds available and i was no different when i started. Took a few years to realize that the average gym rat, or local competitor doesnt need much more then the basics. Its will be much healthier in the long run also. Good luck. If you dont take my advice and go ahead with said cycle youre gonna wanna run hcg at 250-500ius twice a week starting pretty early on, week 3 or so vs blasting it for a few weeks before pct. This way your leydeg cells never have the chance to desensitize to the LH signal while your on cycle and when you start pct and your body starts producing LH naturally again your leydeg cells remember wtf to do with it. Studies have shown that LH levels recover very quickly after discontining exogenous hormones, but test levels take many weeks to rise and this shouldnt be the case with normal LH levels but they find that ones leydeg cells desensitize to LH if ones hpta lies dormant for these long periods of time. The best way to avoid this is by using hcg throughout the cycle. From my experience pct and recovery is far easier this way and ive done it like this, the 2 week blast and without any hcg. But its especially imporant for long cycles like the one you have posted. The longer the cycle the harder its going to be to recover, and recovery isnt guaranteed so do all you can to give yourself the best chance.

Yea I get what you're saying, I definitely know how to diet and cut, just that it takes a long time to build muscle & lean out st the same time - recomp. And I wanna get a huge total in my up coming competition. I also definitely wanna look good and lean. I'm relatively lean now, 10-12% bf.

I didn't wanna use 500mg test because of the estrogen aromatization rate. I didn't like the acne on my chest and back even with the ai on my first cycle. Didn't know if it was the dbol or not.

I'd consider running 500mix of test + anavar. But I can't run an a car more than 6 weeks tho.

P.S edit

I definitely know how to diet and eat well. I count my macros & I'm a personal coach. I have coached a lot of people how to train and diet & I know it takes a long time to gain strength & build muscle.

Yea I get what you're saying, I definitely know how to diet and cut, just that it takes a long time to build muscle & lean out st the same time - recomp. And I wanna get a huge total in my up coming competition. I also definitely wanna look good and lean. I'm relatively lean now, 10-12% bf.

I didn't wanna use 500mg test because of the estrogen aromatization rate. I didn't like the acne on my chest and back even with the ai on my first cycle. Didn't know if it was the dbol or not.

I'd consider running 500mix of test + anavar. But I can't run an a car more than 6 weeks tho.

P.S edit

I definitely know how to diet and eat well. I count my macros & I'm a personal coach. I have coached a lot of people how to train and diet & I know it takes a long time to gain strength & build muscle.

Ya building muscle while losing fat is one of the hardest goals we set out for, most of the time it doesnt happen, or the results for both are mediocore at best, little fat loss little muscle gain vs big muscle gain or big fat loss. Eq is not gonna help anymore with that goal then just test would. Tren will but forget it, var will, id stock up so you can run about 50mgs ed for 6 weeks or so, and hgh will, it just keeps on burning fat and buring fat while you grow bigger. And eq is a pretty worthless drug when it comes to strength to in my experience in the 4 times ive ran it. higher test will suit you much better. And it was definitely the dbol giving you the acne. It does the same shit to me bro, I love the stuff, love the fast gains the strength gain how it makes me feel but fuck it gives me acne everywhere. I can run a gram of test and a bunch of deca eq anadrol, tbol and nothing, little to no acne. then i add just 30mgs of dbol and boom i break out everywhere.

If you want a nice recomp cycle that will increase your total, not give you acne run 500mgs of test, var the last 6 weeks at 50mgs ed and 50mgs of provion ed for the duration of the cycle. The provi will keep you drier/harder, keep estrogen conversion down, increase free test, make you more vascular. It really is a great compound with no liver toxiciity. Its androgenic so it adds some andogenic balance to a cycle thats primarily all anabolic (test eq, Test var). And this will help with fat burning. Ever since i first ran it on a cycle way back when its become a staple of all my cycles. Hell I ran the stuff for like a year straight once.

IF youre sitting at 10-12% bf, I shoot for 10 but increase youir weigjt to the top of your class. You should e able to do something like lose 2% bf while gaining 7-10lbs of muscle. Or even if you dont lose much fat the increase in LBM will make your bf % lower. And test var provi is my all time favorite cycle for doing this. Good luck bro. Save the eq for down the road when the basics arent doing it anymore. If you start with everything to early after a few cycles your gonna need 3 compounds to make gains when you could still be getting away with test and an oral.

With 500mix of test, I'd still need like 12.5mg aromasin EOD aye?
So for var, no more than 6 weeks? I've read that some ran up to 10 weeks with no problem.

So something like this looks good?

1-12 500mg test Ed
1-12 50mg provieon Ed
1-6 50mg anavar Ed
1-12 12.5mg aromasin Eod

For reals, I'm able to gain 10lbs clean dry mass in 12weeks with those? Haha sounds good man.

With 500mix of test, I'd still need like 12.5mg aromasin EOD aye?
So for var, no more than 6 weeks? I've read that some ran up to 10 weeks with no problem.

So something like this looks good?

1-12 500mg test Ed
1-12 50mg provieon Ed
1-6 50mg anavar Ed
1-12 12.5mg aromasin Eod

For reals, I'm able to gain 10lbs clean dry mass in 12weeks with those? Haha sounds good man.

eh i wouldnt touch an ai on 500mgs of test, the proviron is enough to keep my e2 perfect on doses even higher then that. But were all different, i wouldnt mess with aromasin, on 500mgs, youd have to go down to like 6.25mgs eod, its harder to dial in. adex is easier since it has the long half life, i start with just the provi and if needed via blood tests at week 4 or 5 add a little adex. like .25mgs mwf or .5mgs twice a week. What many people dont get is estrogen is highly important to building muscle. without any you wont build any muscle. with to little youll be leaving gains on the table, with just the right amount everything works perfect. But this new trend of keeping e2 in the middle of normal range (like at 30 beteeen a scale from 11-40) is really causing alot of people to short change themselves. Cant have supraphysiological levels of test and normal levles of estrogen and expect everything to work as perfectly as they can. Not saying your e2 needs to be sky high but letting it get a little highs gonna benefit you in a few ways, the extra waters gonnam ake you stronger, its gonna make your joints feel better so you lift harder, both of those things will indirectly lead to more muscle gain. And then the actually direct ways estrogen helps build muslcle.

And no you can run var for alot longer then 6 weeks, but its not really necessaray. Everyone thinks there gonna shit out their liver after 6 weeks on orals. or 4 for anadrol. Do you honestly believe the US FDA would approve a drug (anadrol) thats clinical applicaton is for people with already compromised systems (HIV paitents)? Cmon now if someone had liver problems within the first few months of the trail the drug would have been thrown out and we never would have heard about it. We run it at 50-100mgs ed. they give it to frail aids paitents at 200-300mgs ed. I remember reading some of the trials, 6 months at 300mgs ed about 25% of paitents had increased liver enzymes and they all reveresed when stopping the drug. Thats up to 5 timme 2-5 times the doses we run, in people who arent in good shape like the majority of us should be, they arent eating like we are, healthy, and theyre most likely drinking becuase the doctors dont say "if you drink on this drug your liver will fall out, oh and remember take these bullshit liver supplements also or your liver willl fall out and make sure you drink 2 gallons of water or your liver will fall out" Fuck if the drug company went to the fda with their presentation of that drug and said first if you stay on it longer then 4 weeks youre liver might fail, second the patients have to drink 2 gallons of water a day or the same will happen, so you must get some trust worthy paitents that you can really believe are gonna listen to that and drink water all day long. and third, ya were a huge drug company and know alot more about keeping the body healthy then this little supplement company but take their liver support supps or your liver will fall out haha.

So dont sweat taking var for 6 weeks or 8, just dont go crazy on the doses, 50mgs is tha max youll need, 30 is plenty for many. What most orals do the most damage to is your lipids, not your liver. but theirs some good otc supps to keep lipids in check.

All you really need out of that list of 5 things is test to gain 10lbs in 12 weeks, maybe more maybe a little less. It all depends on howm much you eat and how well you eat, and your genetics. Some of us just arent meant for this and we dont get the great gains and transformations we see people do in short periods of time. And thats all genetics, not drugs. I know people who are still blaming their lack of results on drugs and not food/training or genetics and their running 2000mgs of test 1000mgs deca some eq tons of orals and they litearlly look like theyre natural. Seriously. Its just not in all of our DNA, and if its not theres no reason to push it with tons of drugs. one will get he same results with the smaller amount if theyre body just isnt build to hold tons of muscle. But Ya your first few cycles you should gain like a mad man. I put on 28lbs my first test only cycle kept 23, got sick during my second and stilll put on well over 20, same with my 3rd. got sick for a few months in there and also had a bad shoulder injjury during that time period, wish that wasnt the case and I would have kept 60 new pounds over 2 years but our bodies always find a way to make things happen how it should have happened. if that makes sense.

IML Gear Cream!
Okay so I totally get what you're saying. I'm currently in my week 4 CJC 1295 DAC, 2mg/week. 1 shot a week. I'll run it for total of 16 weeks. Then I'll run my anabolic cycle after.

Also a few more question,

1. u mentioned u gained 20+lbs on your 1st & 2nd cycle. Don't mind me asking, what were your stats before your 1st cycle, age;heigh;weight;training experience?

2. U said 30mg for Anavar is good enough? My training & diet is definitely on point, so take that factor aside. Because from my research, many people hate Anavar as its pretty weak; do they say that because they suck a their diet & training? Just curious.

Back