• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

New payment method (announcement)

Pharmacom-Helper

Board Rep
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
[FONT=&quot]Hello everyone !

I have an announcement[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]. Within 1-2 days we are adding a new payment way, namely we start accepting bank cards (Visa/MasterCard). At the first time this option will be available only for customers with at least one order completed. All instructions will be given at the checkout and in confirmation emails. Expecting relative questions,I tell in advance that no info about our store or anything illegal will be mentioned in the transaction details. Also no extra costs will be charged from you, we bear all extra expenses for this processing. Finally, i say it in advance: personal info of those trying to commit reverse scamming/charge-backs will be published in an open [/FONT]public black list of reverse scammers.

Also I remind, that we still have a stock of amps and sell it at 50% price. The reason for this is our plan to change the type of amps in new batches and to make amps more demanded. This 50% sale will be running until all amps are sold out. The stock is different for each product.

This is badass.. makes ordering that much easier. I trust BasicStereo 100%..so this option makes great sense.

[FONT=&quot]Hello everyone !

I have an announcement[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]. Within 1-2 days we are adding a new payment way, namely we start accepting bank cards (Visa/MasterCard). At the first time this option will be available only for customers with at least one order completed. All instructions will be given at the checkout and in confirmation emails. Expecting relative questions,I tell in advance that no info about our store or anything illegal will be mentioned in the transaction details. Also no extra costs will be charged from you, we bear all extra expenses for this processing. Finally, i say it in advance: personal info of those trying to commit reverse scamming/charge-backs will be published in an open [/FONT]public black list of reverse scammers.

Also I remind, that we still have a stock of amps and sell it at 50% price. The reason for this is our plan to change the type of amps in new batches and to make amps more demanded. This 50% sale will be running until all amps are sold out. The stock is different for each product.

Just another option to make a payment.
Bitcoin is still preferred, but since so many straggle with technology to buy BTC Basic decided to introduce card payments.

It took some time to set up a legitimate business with no ties to Basic but it's now up and running. It will be available so long no reverse scamming occurs.

I have yet to get on board to Bitcoin train...but im thinking it may be time. The discounts offered to Bitcoin users make it worth it, in and of itself.

Just another option to make a payment.
Bitcoin is still preferred, but since so many straggle with technology to buy BTC Basic decided to introduce card payments.

It took some time to set up a legitimate business with no ties to Basic but it's now up and running. It will be available so long no reverse scamming occurs.

Back