• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Give your genetic info to your employer or face penalties

Little bit.

[Obamacare revision clears two House committees as Trump, others tried to tamp down backlash]
The bill is under review by other House committees and still must be considered by the Senate. But it has already faced strong criticism from a broad array of groups, as well as House Democrats.

.... it's another trumpster the dumpster move... it's ok for trump to demand personal info... JUST DON"T ASK FOR HIS INCOME TAXES !!!!!!

Idk how I feel about all of that. Under Barry it was ok to give a discount for filling out paperwork and trying to live better, which I happily did. This shit though? Ugh

Fuckem. If they want genetic tests ng I'm gonna jack off right in front of them

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Idk how I feel about all of that. Under Barry it was ok to give a discount for filling out paperwork and trying to live better, which I happily did. This shit though? Ugh

Yeah...we clear 800 a yr in discounts ....
It's like bp check, cholesterol, weight screen which we both always need waived by waist measurement (fuckin bmi) yrly physical, gym membership receipts, tobacco free...only have to pick like 4. They pay for all of it and don't get the actual records beyond the cholesterol screen. The rest is just receipts

Fuckem. If they want genetic tests ng I'm gonna jack off right in front of them

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

It's an oral swab or finger prick/blood blot bro but I like your enthusiasm!

Yeah...we clear 800 a yr in discounts ....
It's like bp check, cholesterol, weight screen which we both always need waived by waist measurement (fuckin bmi) yrly physical, gym membership receipts, tobacco free...only have to pick like 4. They pay for all of it and don't get the actual records beyond the cholesterol screen. The rest is just receipts

Jelly af

IML Gear Cream!
Is someone paying me for it?

Lol

Fuck that. I'm not letting my employer find out I'm black. I've been playing this whole white privilege card for far too long to give up now. :coffee:

A fellow engineer saw my dink at the urinals the other day and immediately had to say I'm Italian. Close call boyos

Back