• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

CHEZ Sculpts a MONSTER with MUSCLEGELZ ANDROHARD!!

cb8550e906164cfb40f570cdae0aead8.jpg

Im still doing great slathering on that Androhard daily!! Im back on moderate carbs and im maintaining the right look

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cb8550e906164cfb40f570cdae0aead8.jpg

Im still doing great slathering on that Androhard daily!! Im back on moderate carbs and im maintaining the right look

Haha your cactus sprouted wings!!
Looking in great shape chez!

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk

Thanks guys much appreciated !!!!!

Thanks guys much appreciated !!!!!

I dream of a chez on a cruise dose dose of testosterone and a sprinkle of tren.

lol just kidding bro, I know that ain't your thing. And you're doing just fine without aas. Very impressive.

I dream of a chez on a cruise dose dose of testosterone and a sprinkle of tren.

lol just kidding bro, I know that ain't your thing. And you're doing just fine without aas. Very impressive.

Thanks Trip, i would like to still venture down that road but i was told many times in the past by all of you experienced folks, you included, that i gotta get my diet and training down solid before i do. Made alot of sense. The diet was always my downfall but i think now i have a better grasp on how to manage it. The diet seems to have the most profound effect of all. And the Androhard helps keep all the work i put in maximized.

I appreciate all the feedback dude! This is me putting all the combined good advice i have received over time to good use.

Shameless plug:

IML ANDROHARD and all other IML goodies can be purchased at ironmaglabs.com with my discount code CHEZ15 for 15% off!

My code works at Musclegelz, ironmagresearch, milehighkratom and MAsupps as well!!!! Look for all the great sales and throw my rep code on top of it!!

e7ac8791653653324a98608874344e97.jpg

IML Gear Cream!
Good stuff chez. You have got to be the most intelligent bro on these forum to say what you just said. We've known each other for years bro. It says a lot that you've been able to hold off aas knowing the timing isn't right yet. Now that right there is something we never see on these forums. Keep going bro, and when the time is right... you know how to get ahold of me boss man.

Good stuff chez. You have got to be the most intelligent bro on these forum to say what you just said. We've known each other for years bro. It says a lot that you've been able to hold off aas knowing the timing isn't right yet. Now that right there is something we never see on these forums. Keep going bro, and when the time is right... you know how to get ahold of me boss man.

Your a solid dude, you know i will!!

Back