Officials Warning Not to Expect Evidence of Trump/Russia Collusion..

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 50
  1. #1
    H-AS Board Rep
    BadGas's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    East of the Pacific. West of the Atlantic.
    Posts
    3,135

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    546
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    354
    Thanked in
    291 Posts
    Rep Points
    134816412

    Lightbulb Officials Warning Not to Expect Evidence of Trump/Russia Collusion..


    Key Democratic Officials Now Warning Base Not to
    Expect Evidence of Trump/Russia Collusion



    Key Democratic officials are clearly worried about the expectations that have been purposely stoked and are now trying to tamp them down. Many of them have tried to signal that the beliefs the base has been led to adopt have no basis in reason or evidence.

    The latest official to throw cold water on the MSNBC-led circus is President Obama?s former acting CIA chief Michael Morell. What makes him particularly notable in this context is that Morell was one of Clinton?s most vocal CIA surrogates. In August, he not only endorsed Clinton in the pages of the New York Times but also became the first high official to explicitly accuse Trump of disloyalty, claiming, ?In the intelligence business, we would say that Mr. Putin had recruited Mr. Trump as an unwitting agent of the Russian Federation.?

    But on Wednesday night, Morell appeared at an intelligence community forum to ?cast doubt? on ?allegations that members of the Trump campaign colluded with Russia.? ?On the question of the Trump campaign conspiring with the Russians here, there is smoke, but there is no fire at all,? he said, adding, ?There?s no little campfire, there?s no little candle, there?s no spark. And there?s a lot of people looking for it.?

    https://theintercept.com/2017/03/16/...sia-collusion/


  2. #2
    H-AS Board Rep
    BadGas's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    East of the Pacific. West of the Atlantic.
    Posts
    3,135

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    546
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    354
    Thanked in
    291 Posts
    Rep Points
    134816412

    Tr(b)ump

  3. #3
    Registered User
    SheriV's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    6,348

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    360
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    460
    Thanked in
    346 Posts
    Rep Points
    1576638470

    Idk how any of them can say anything one way or the other when the FBI and CIA are (appropriately) stone walling the intelligence committee...speculation either way is just that...speculation and irresponsible.
    John Q public can speculate all they want one way or the other but people that have to actually handle this simply haven't and won't..rightfully so.

    IronMag Labs Discount Code for 15% off "Sheriv15"



    Use "Sheriv15" a coupon code for 15% off at IronMag Research



    Coupon code "Sheriv15" for 15% off at MileHigh kratom

  4. #4
    H-AS Board Rep
    BadGas's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    East of the Pacific. West of the Atlantic.
    Posts
    3,135

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    546
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    354
    Thanked in
    291 Posts
    Rep Points
    134816412

    Thanks for looking into my thread problem..

    And I'd really like to start seeing resolve on matters... instead of stonewalling and dragging things out so long.. that we all forget.

    The abuse of powers at the IRS... Fast n Furious.. Claims that there's undeniable proof that the Russians hacked our elections.. and Trump is a Russian agent.

    Americans deserve to know the truth.. No matter what it may be. As I said in another post.. "my head is spinning...hard to know what to believe anymore"..

    Quote Originally Posted by SheriV View Post
    Idk how any of them can say anything one way or the other when the FBI and CIA are (appropriately) stone walling the intelligence committee...speculation either way is just that...speculation and irresponsible.
    John Q public can speculate all they want one way or the other but people that have to actually handle this simply haven't and won't..rightfully so.

  5. #5
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    not here
    Posts
    11,524

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    1,264
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    650
    Thanked in
    510 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Quote Originally Posted by BadGas View Post


    The abuse of powers at the IRS... Fast n Furious.. Claims that there's undeniable proof that the Russians hacked our elections.. and Trump is a Russian agent.
    ...trumpski ain't smart enough to be a russian agent... now if you said 'Russian puppet' we'd be in agreement.. it's still really hard to believe that normally street smart men are so duped by this 'lying bully of a child'....

  6. #6
    Registered User
    heckler7's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    ventura, ca
    Posts
    7,447

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    274
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    381
    Thanked in
    257 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Aussies and Philadelphians are the only people here

  7. #7
    Registered User
    SheriV's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    6,348

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    360
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    460
    Thanked in
    346 Posts
    Rep Points
    1576638470

    Quote Originally Posted by BadGas View Post
    Thanks for looking into my thread problem..

    And I'd really like to start seeing resolve on matters... instead of stonewalling and dragging things out so long.. that we all forget.

    The abuse of powers at the IRS... Fast n Furious.. Claims that there's undeniable proof that the Russians hacked our elections.. and Trump is a Russian agent.

    Americans deserve to know the truth.. No matter what it may be. As I said in another post.. "my head is spinning...hard to know what to believe anymore"..
    unfortunately beyond irrefutable -neither side will be satisfied

    if they come back and say- well there's this this and this but we aren't sure...theres an uproar from the left or the right and probably everyone in the middle...

    an investigation has to be thorough


    some points of misinformation or subversion I've come across online..
    that Nixon was impeached, he wasn't- he resigned
    that Nixon was pinched by the CIA- he wasn't- journalists broke the story then intelligence agencies had no choice but to look at it
    that Trump has no ties to Russia- several (failed) cabinet picks are now registered as foreign agents
    that whatever Obama or Hillary did matters here (ok- if there was illegal surveillance- then yes) - no, Obama is no longer president and Hillary lost- I see a lot of Trump supporters get really pissed about Hillary/election- like if Trump is somehow found guilty of anything Hillary suddenly takes the throne or something- its like people can't comprehend rational people that support America and our democratic process would be fucking furious about the dots being connected no matter who it was.
    The Trump is a Russian agent- I really doubt it but I'd be willing to bet he has himself painted into a very bad corner or is somehow unaware that he's been manipulated into his current role

    IronMag Labs Discount Code for 15% off "Sheriv15"



    Use "Sheriv15" a coupon code for 15% off at IronMag Research



    Coupon code "Sheriv15" for 15% off at MileHigh kratom

  8. #8
    H-AS Board Rep
    BadGas's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    East of the Pacific. West of the Atlantic.
    Posts
    3,135

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    546
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    354
    Thanked in
    291 Posts
    Rep Points
    134816412

    It certainly seems theres more "Monday morning quarterbacking" going on with Trump. Misguided advice and/or manipulation are great ways to sum up whats happening.

    And now the realization that the President actually has a fraction of the power we thought.. The judges seem to have full control over what Trump can and can not accomplish. Ultimately meaning, I dont expect to see Trump accomplish much, seen as most of the judges out there were appointed by both Bushes, Clinton, or Obama.. I was hoping he'd at least get the chance to accomplish a few meaniful things..but the "puppet masters" aren't gonna allow it.

    Quote Originally Posted by SheriV View Post
    unfortunately beyond irrefutable -neither side will be satisfied

    if they come back and say- well there's this this and this but we aren't sure...theres an uproar from the left or the right and probably everyone in the middle...

    an investigation has to be thorough


    some points of misinformation or subversion I've come across online..
    that Nixon was impeached, he wasn't- he resigned
    that Nixon was pinched by the CIA- he wasn't- journalists broke the story then intelligence agencies had no choice but to look at it
    that Trump has no ties to Russia- several (failed) cabinet picks are now registered as foreign agents
    that whatever Obama or Hillary did matters here (ok- if there was illegal surveillance- then yes) - no, Obama is no longer president and Hillary lost- I see a lot of Trump supporters get really pissed about Hillary/election- like if Trump is somehow found guilty of anything Hillary suddenly takes the throne or something- its like people can't comprehend rational people that support America and our democratic process would be fucking furious about the dots being connected no matter who it was.
    The Trump is a Russian agent- I really doubt it but I'd be willing to bet he has himself painted into a very bad corner or is somehow unaware that he's been manipulated into his current role

  9. #9
    H-AS Board Rep
    BadGas's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    East of the Pacific. West of the Atlantic.
    Posts
    3,135

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    546
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    354
    Thanked in
    291 Posts
    Rep Points
    134816412

    You're doing a fine job.. Keep up the good work!

    Quote Originally Posted by charley View Post
    ...trumpski ain't smart enough to be a russian agent... now if you said 'Russian puppet' we'd be in agreement.. it's still really hard to believe that normally street smart men are so duped by this 'lying bully of a child'....

  10. #10
    Registered User
    SheriV's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    6,348

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    360
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    460
    Thanked in
    346 Posts
    Rep Points
    1576638470

    Quote Originally Posted by BadGas View Post
    It certainly seems theres more "Monday morning quarterbacking" going on with Trump. Misguided advice and/or manipulation are great ways to sum up whats happening.

    And now the realization that the President actually has a fraction of the power we thought.. The judges seem to have full control over what Trump can and can not accomplish. Ultimately meaning, I dont expect to see Trump accomplish much, seen as most of the judges out there were appointed by both Bushes, Clinton, or Obama.. I was hoping he'd at least get the chance to accomplish a few meaniful things..but the "puppet masters" aren't gonna allow it.
    ehh...there are three branches of government for a reason- checks and balances
    I'm of the opinion that judges in particular really need to be as close to Switzerland as possible- neutral.
    law really does not allow for many shades of grey- I was surprised by the second travel ban block but the judge in maryland makes an interesting and fairly transparent case

    rather than say that the judicial branch is polluted by one ideology or another..I suggest you have a firm grasp, if you don't already, as to how they get to be judges

    http://www.ushistory.org/gov/9d.asp

    I mean it's not to say that there isn't corruption within the supreme court but its the least likely branch to have it- but judges do make bad calls and that's why there's an appeal process.

    there is a reason why Trump's own supreme court pick found Trump's comments distasteful

    IronMag Labs Discount Code for 15% off "Sheriv15"



    Use "Sheriv15" a coupon code for 15% off at IronMag Research



    Coupon code "Sheriv15" for 15% off at MileHigh kratom

  11. #11
    Registered User
    SheriV's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    6,348

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    360
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    460
    Thanked in
    346 Posts
    Rep Points
    1576638470

    I really believe that Trump is a pawn on several levels- with more than one master

    http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a7565191.html

    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...-meetings.html

    http://www.businessinsider.com/trump...council-2017-2

    ..I imagine they found light switches and door knobs by now....

    https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/05/u...tegy.html?_r=0

    IronMag Labs Discount Code for 15% off "Sheriv15"



    Use "Sheriv15" a coupon code for 15% off at IronMag Research



    Coupon code "Sheriv15" for 15% off at MileHigh kratom

  12. #12
    Chemistry Experiment
    ADMINISTRATOR
    heavyiron's Avatar


    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Staying Anabolic
    Posts
    15,336

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    46
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    97
    Thanked in
    73 Posts
    Rep Points
    2147483647

    Anyone that believes Trump is involved in Russian spying is a retard.

    RECON PEPTIDES
    heavyiron15 coupon code for 15% off

    All posts are for entertainment and may contain fiction. Consult a medical doctor before using any medications or supplements. Heavyiron does not advocate readers engage in any illegal activity.


  13. #13
    Registered User
    SheriV's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    6,348

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    360
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    460
    Thanked in
    346 Posts
    Rep Points
    1576638470

    I'll take retard as a label for your .02


    but I don't think he's involved in spying- no- collusion, yes
    I think it will ultimately result in being bought and paid for...like absolutely every president before him for the last 100 or so years

    IronMag Labs Discount Code for 15% off "Sheriv15"



    Use "Sheriv15" a coupon code for 15% off at IronMag Research



    Coupon code "Sheriv15" for 15% off at MileHigh kratom

  14. #14
    H-AS Board Rep
    BadGas's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    East of the Pacific. West of the Atlantic.
    Posts
    3,135

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    546
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    354
    Thanked in
    291 Posts
    Rep Points
    134816412

    Responding before checking out the links you provide:
    I tend to believe he no one's puppet, which is why they want to destroy him. The people that have his ear & are manipulating him, are the puppets.. He's surrounded by them, all bidding at the behest of their masters. Again.. my opinion.. without checking out the articles you link below.

    Ill check out those links..

    Quote Originally Posted by SheriV View Post
    I really believe that Trump is a pawn on several levels- with more than one master

    http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a7565191.html

    http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017...-meetings.html

    http://www.businessinsider.com/trump...council-2017-2

    ..I imagine they found light switches and door knobs by now....

    https://www.nytimes.com/2017/02/05/u...tegy.html?_r=0

  15. #15
    Registered User
    SheriV's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2013
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    6,348

    Thanks Thanks Given 
    360
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    460
    Thanked in
    346 Posts
    Rep Points
    1576638470

    check em out- he admitted something telling in each of the first three that paints a problematic picture

    the last- less so- but helps explain the vulnerability

    IronMag Labs Discount Code for 15% off "Sheriv15"



    Use "Sheriv15" a coupon code for 15% off at IronMag Research



    Coupon code "Sheriv15" for 15% off at MileHigh kratom

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 26
    Last Post: 03-05-2017, 03:13 PM
  2. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-26-2017, 03:53 PM
  3. arl russia brand
    By jmillerauto in forum Anabolic Zone
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 06-02-2011, 07:17 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Copyright© 2001-2021 IronMag® Bodybuilding Discussion Forums