• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

how much adex please

malk

In the colonies
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
DSCF0153 (800x425).jpg

guys how much adex should I run to bring this down as quick as poss..1mg eod? for 2 weeks maybe..
I know this might be the wrong section,but I am using tren,does this give a false reading?,although sbhg is
very low

Hey man you can do even .5 and go from there?

I love Adex and have used it for close to 20+ years, but in the past few years I feel like I even like Exemestane better myself at .25mgs ED or EOD while on cycle. It really keeps my estro down and I function well on it. It also really improves my free testosterone levels a bit when I run it while on.

Either way Adex, Exemest, you cant lose!

Hey man you can do even .5 and go from there?

I love Adex and have used it for close to 20+ years, but in the past few years I feel like I even like Exemestane better myself at .25mgs ED or EOD while on cycle. It really keeps my estro down and I function well on it. It also really improves my free testosterone levels a bit when I run it while on.

Either way Adex, Exemest, you cant lose!

cheers man..ive got some new adex as the last was obviously bunk!.ive done I mg x2 and will carry on with .5 eod from now on,il get some
more blood work in three weeks..cheers

cheers man..ive got some new adex as the last was obviously bunk!.ive done I mg x2 and will carry on with .5 eod from now on,il get some
more blood work in three weeks..cheers

Oh had no clue you were having sourcing issues.

I hate to advertise in nearly every thread..but why not.

If you need RC's, sarms and peptides in the future, you can use my code "WES15" for 15% off at www.ironmagresearch.com

We have you covered on anything you need and deliver Internationally as well. All lab tested. So if your current option fails, this is a backup plan :)

Best wishes to you and those Test levels are pretty serious by the way LOL!!

Have a nice day man :)

Back