• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

IMPORTANT THEME (domain has changed)

Is my order still good?? From yesterday??

Maybe i get big discount for my trouble??

or free gear??

nah.. I'm good with current arrangement actually. Pay for great gear. Get great gear.

Is my order still good?? From yesterday?? Maybe i get big discount for my trouble?? or free gear?? nah.. I'm good with current arrangement actually. Pay for great gear. Get great gear.
Database stays the same. The domain simply changed from .info to .ws

OH. I totally get what happened brother.. Is that I didn't get anything for nothing.. But i did get exactly what I paid for .. . And I'm good with that.
If there is any issue with your order then please feel free to PM me and I shall resolve it.

No issues at all brother..

I was joking with you.. that I didn't get a bunch of stuff for free ..

Well that's a long paused punch line, you got me worried there and probably discouraged 10s of potential customers from purchasing.

Thanks a lot buddy. :coffee:

thanks for reminding me to order lol

Don't be a f'ing dick bro.. I didn't scare anyone away..
Maybe you should read my 'punchline' more carefully next time.. and If that doesn't work then do more research before calling out one of your biggest fans and loyal customers on this board (And right now.. you need all the fans you can get, consider traffic is at a stand still compared to ASF).
Simply visit my profile and look all my posts.. and easily figure that out for yourself.

Again, I've shown nothing but love for Basic and Pharmacom since day 1..
And this is on top of the 1000s of dollars I spend buying my Pharmacom products from BasicStereo..

So you're welcome :attitude:

Well that's a long paused punch line, you got me worried there and probably discouraged 10s of potential customers from purchasing.

Thanks a lot buddy. :coffee:

For anyone following.. I stand by my statement from above.. but let me break it down so it's easier to understand ..

I'm good with current arrangement actually. (Which is ??? ) "Pay for great gear. Get great gear".

This means:
I don't need be promised a bunch of free stuff or huge discounts, to be convinced that I should buy my Pharmacom products from BasicStereo..

I happy with the current arrangement, which is pay for full price for this gear, because (IMO) it's the best UGL gear you can get.. It's already the best prices you'll find for Pharmacom products.. And BasicStereo always delivers.. Never a problem... Well..except maybe when the reps harass you for no good reason.. but that's not Basics fault.

Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!
^^^ This guy is such a dumb fuck

Negz will follow

Ren Man.. lol.. pleaze.. this guy shows up like a wet shit wreaking havock on my asshole..

Leave wet turd.. get out of my asshole wet turd.

I'll flush you like the piece waste that you are..wet turd.

Then I'll wipe my asshole with your post .. n toss that in the crapper.. and flush that next.. to make sure you do not reappear..

wet turd ..

Don't be a f'ing dick bro.. I didn't scare anyone away..
Maybe you should read my 'punchline' more carefully next time.. and If that doesn't work then do more research before calling out one of your biggest fans and loyal customers on this board (And right now.. you need all the fans you can get, consider traffic is at a stand still compared to ASF).
Simply visit my profile and look all my posts.. and easily figure that out for yourself.

Again, I've shown nothing but love for Basic and Pharmacom since day 1..
And this is on top of the 1000s of dollars I spend buying my Pharmacom products from BasicStereo..

So you're welcome :attitude:

Dude, why so hostile?

As IMF's biggest contributor please carry on showing love to Basicstero, some respecto to their forum reps would also be appreciated.

Back