Purple Panda Labs

Purple Panda Labs Introduction

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Rep Points

That?s the thing.....what I looked at stated it was in stock. Paid and a week later was told it wasn?t.....so on and so forth. I got an email with them trying to fix the issue. But absolutely something has to be done with the in and out of stock before taking money.

I figured I would try a new sponsor and have a few on hand in case of a pinch but I guess I?ll stay with who has always delivered and has been up front and clear about everything. Like you said I?ve been on here for a hot minute and love my supplements I just don?t have the time to deal with this type of stuff.

H-AS Board Rep
    BOARD REP

East of the Pacific. West of the Atlantic.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    153 Posts
    Rep Points

DM have they got back to you yet??

Quote Originally Posted by DetroitMuscle View Post
    That?s the thing.....what I looked at stated it was in stock. Paid and a week later was told it wasn?t.....so on and so forth. I got an email with them trying to fix the issue. But absolutely something has to be done with the in and out of stock before taking money.

I figured I would try a new sponsor and have a few on hand in case of a pinch but I guess I?ll stay with who has always delivered and has been up front and clear about everything. Like you said I?ve been on here for a hot minute and love my supplements I just don?t have the time to deal with this type of stuff.

Unbeatable brand new price list and insane VIP sales

More details, pls contact us via
    h-as.pharma@protonmail.com

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Rep Points

I received a few emails saying they were going to refund me the money. Then they couldn?t and needed my bank info to complete the transaction. I think they needed the 300 buck more than I did I gues! I?ll give it another week before I start being a complete ass. IMO sponsors like this should be exposed. 1 more week and every forum on the net will have every email I?ve had back and forth.

H-AS Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    153 Posts
    Rep Points

I'd get a mod involved first.. You may get your money back or the gear you ordered. I've seen mods start threads telling everyone not to order from particular sponsor until they fulfill all of their orders.. but that usually happens when someone advertises a special .. and takes in a ton of money .. then has no products ready to mail.. You know how they do it.. they take money then order raws and brew what was ordered.. and then ship. Took 3 months to get your orders. There was a particular sponsor on here use to do that all the time.. from MI nonetheless.. but they are no longer. I believe he left on bad terms and stopped brewing... ripped off a ton of people ..

I noticed Purple Panda website looked different last night. International had no injectables.. no orals.. no hgh .. no peptides..

Kinda strange. Unless they're updating stock i suppose.

I received a few emails saying they were going to refund me the money. Then they couldn?t and needed my bank info to complete the transaction. I think they needed the 300 buck more than I did I gues! I?ll give it another week before I start being a complete ass. IMO sponsors like this should be exposed. 1 more week and every forum on the net will have every email I?ve had back and forth.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    2 Posts
    Rep Points

Update!!!!

as emails went back and forth we can to an agreement and I found a MG location. The issues was resolved and my money was refunded. Not what I expected to happen and happy it went this way.

My 2 cents and I?m sure most will agree with me on this. If you take an order and have nothing in stock but still collect money you are a dirtbag. Giving someone the run around for 60+ days is not right regardless of your a legit business or this type of business. Good luck in the future! I?d advise any customer to ask if the product is in stock before sending the money to them.

Again just my 2 cents.

H-AS Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    153 Posts
    Rep Points

Hey brother.. thanks for keeping us all informed on this. I think there is much to learn from your experience.. And thats for members, as well as, Purple Panda.

I'm glad they sent your money back... Hopefully they work on their processes, but kudos for doing the right thing in the end.

Update!!!!

as emails went back and forth we can to an agreement and I found a MG location. The issues was resolved and my money was refunded. Not what I expected to happen and happy it went this way.

My 2 cents and I?m sure most will agree with me on this. If you take an order and have nothing in stock but still collect money you are a dirtbag. Giving someone the run around for 60+ days is not right regardless of your a legit business or this type of business. Good luck in the future! I?d advise any customer to ask if the product is in stock before sending the money to them.

Again just my 2 cents.

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    0 Posts
    Rep Points

Purple Panda Labs Introduction

I had a kit of the purple tops and they all said 26iu, but honestly, they were bunk. I love everything from panda, always have, always will. the purple tops were absolutely worthless to me. I sent him a message on his wickr, which he read but never answered, but I wont buy those again again, im not bashing panda or anything. he is my goto and everything else is amazing quality. even the reps but did not like the purple tops myself. 9

H-AS Board Rep
    BOARD REP

Thanks Thanks Given 
    Thanks Thanks Received 
    Thanked in
    153 Posts
    Rep Points

Thumbs up

Why don't you wait to get a response, regarding your concerns, before committing to be a client for life..

If you know for a fact your message was read, but you received no response, I think that says a lot.. Especially when you factor some of the above customer service issues. Once you're concerns have been addressed and you're happy with the outcome, then commit to being a customer for life.

Quote Originally Posted by AnthonyCreag View Post
    I had a kit of the purple tops and they all said 26iu, but honestly, they were bunk. I love everything from panda, always have, always will. the purple tops were absolutely worthless to me. I sent him a message on his wickr, which he read but never answered, but I wont buy those again again, im not bashing panda or anything. he is my goto and everything else is amazing quality. even the reps but did not like the purple tops myself. 9
    Last edited by BadGas; 05-20-2018 at 04:58 PM.