• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

BasicStereo International comes thru .. AGAIN!!

BadGas

H-AS Board Rep
Registered
Reaction score
East of the Pacific. West of the Atlantic.
IML Gear Cream!
FIRST.. ANYONE ONE THE FENCE .. don't be.

BasicStereo always delivers nothing but legit Pharmacom gear. Anyone on these boards knows that there's a lot of really good fake Pharmacom stuff going around.. This is one of the few places that you will get legit Pharmacom products .. 100% of the time.

Also.. I've ordered from overseas before. I've also seen many packs go thru customs in CA and Chicago.. only to be seized and lost forever. So this is a major concern of mine.

First, let say this.. If you live in USA and want to order from Basic Intl.. Definitely go with the "discreet" shipping. It's well worth it.

30 amps Pharma Mix 4
20 amps Tren A
10 packs Anavar
4 packs Tbol

One of my larger order. They split into 2 packs.. without me even asking.. bc i chose discreet shipping. I won't get into to much detail.. but everything was repackaged .. just in case any peering eyes looking in the packs.. everything would have looked completely kosher.

As far as the products.. I personally believe this is the best VAR on the market. I've tried many var from many sponsors.. and homebrew var (including my own which i failed miserably at making). Pharmacom sets the standard for UGL's. IMO they're as good as pharm grade products.
Try them out .. the product sells itself.

Good to hear! Thanks for the post!
Ive been on the fence about the Int and reading this helped me go all in lol I'll be placing an order today as well! Can't wait to try their Var I've been hearing good things! Theyre out of some of the pct items I need but hopefully they re-up fairly soon.

Basicstero is the manufacturer and official wholesaler of Pharmacom products, hence you will never get fakes ordering from here.
There is also a number of official resellers and as long as they their stock solely from basicstero then they are also safe to use.

Also.. Hats of the Basic.. I ordered the Pharma Mix 4 this last time around (amps). It's 600mg/mL (400mg of Testosterone (Test Phenylprop & Test Deca) & 200mg of Nandrolone (Nandrolone Phenylprop & Deca). The injection is painless. No side effects, or after effects, whatsoever. I have to admit, this one of the best blends, of these 2 compounds, that I've ever used.

In particular, I love the higher testosterone to lower nandrolone ratio. I'm an old fuck, and that low dose of nandrolone is perfect for all of my aches and pains. It gives you just enough of the Deca push, without going overboard. As far as the testosterone, this is also a perfect blend. My preferred dose of Testosterone is exactly 400mg/week. Thanks to this blend, I now pin 1 mL of oil, per week, for a total of 400mg of Test / 200mgs of Nandrolone. BOOM.. its a wrap!!

And for the record.. I wouldn't have ever purchased Nandrolone Deca, by itself, ever again. I'm a huge fan of NPP because you don't get the deca sides, but you can achieve deca results. If you're like me, and strictly want the benefits without the sides, pop 1 mL/week of this stuff. You'll feel great in no time..

THANKS AGAIN BASICSTERO!!

Good to hear! Thanks for the post!
Ive been on the fence about the Int and reading this helped me go all in lol I'll be placing an order today as well! Can't wait to try their Var I've been hearing good things! Theyre out of some of the pct items I need but hopefully they re-up fairly soon.

Back