• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Letro on trt

Millslane

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I got a question for some veterans. I'm on a low dose trt of 200mg of test a week however for some reason I am getting gyno pretty bad and one nipple I am also taking 10mg of Nolvadex everyday, but it seems to be getting a little worse. I was wondering if taken letro would shut me down completely?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Letro is pretty strong tbh. It commonly has reported sides, including sexual sides, and it will literally shut down all of your Estrogen. You want some estrogen, remember 'homeostasis" or normal body hormone function is the goal on HRT. This includes other hormones, not just testosterone.

I would personally recommend low dose Exemestane over the Letro. Reason being that exemestane actually shows increases in Free Testosterone levels, DHEA and FSH when used in conjunction with Test.

Common low but effective dosages would be 6.25mgs- 12.5mgs EOD. It should control your E levels just fine at those dosages, is affordable and will add benefit to your HRT cycle.

"WES15" at checkout in capital letters gets you 15% off at IMR.

LINK TO PURCHASE
http://www.ironmagresearch.com/products/exemestane/

chems_0009_Exemestane.jpg

Letro is pretty strong tbh. It commonly has reported sides, including sexual sides, and it will literally shut down all of your Estrogen. You want some estrogen, remember 'homeostasis" or normal body hormone function is the goal on HRT. This includes other hormones, not just testosterone.

I would personally recommend low dose Exemestane over the Letro. Reason being that exemestane actually shows increases in Free Testosterone levels, DHEA and FSH when used in conjunction with Test.

Common low but effective dosages would be 6.25mgs- 12.5mgs EOD. It should control your E levels just fine at those dosages, is affordable and will add benefit to your HRT cycle.

"WES15" at checkout in capital letters gets you 15% off at IMR.

LINK TO PURCHASE
http://www.ironmagresearch.com/products/exemestane/

chems_0009_Exemestane.jpg
Thank you brother I appreciate that. I figured letra would be too much and would shut me down so I went with 20mg of Nolvadex ED, and the gyno has subsided a lot almost to the point where I can't feel it anymore and I'm only on day two so depending on how it goes this weekend I might just add the aromasin on Monday. I appreciate your feedback though brother thank you..

I got a question for some veterans. I'm on a low dose trt of 200mg of test a week however for some reason I am getting gyno pretty bad and one nipple I am also taking 10mg of Nolvadex everyday, but it seems to be getting a little worse. I was wondering if taken letro would shut me down completely?

letro doesnt shut you down, but i agree i is pretty strong and although iv used it on hrt at super low doses and done well, i rec low dose of dex or masin over it. nolva wont fix th issue only cover it up. AI will lower estrogen to proper levels and help avoid development of gyno, nolva will only block it at the site while the estro keeps building if thats the root issue. i would rec the nolva for 2-4 weeks while starting AI or making dose changes and giving it time to take full effect then stopping the nolva though. go by bloods

letro doesnt shut you down, but i agree i is pretty strong and although iv used it on hrt at super low doses and done well, i rec low dose of dex or masin over it. nolva wont fix th issue only cover it up. AI will lower estrogen to proper levels and help avoid development of gyno, nolva will only block it at the site while the estro keeps building if thats the root issue. i would rec the nolva for 2-4 weeks while starting AI or making dose changes and giving it time to take full effect then stopping the nolva though. go by bloods
Yeah usually I will use 10 mg aromasin and 10 mg of nolvadex if I'm running around 500 mg of test a week the problem is killing too much estrogen. We know you need estrogen to grow and I feel like I was killing too much by taking aromasin on 200 mg. When I asked that question well I'm still in the same situation it's because I'm thinking about what I start my next cycle I'm going to keep my test at probably 3:50 or 400 and run EQ at 700 and then a oral to start that doesn't aromatize as much probably tbol or I was thinking maybe injectable superdrol definitely no Anadrol or dbol which I like because an Ecto I don't mind the water weight but I want to stay away from anything that aromatises what would you suggest on that dose? I tried it before not taking any Anadrol dbol only 500 test, and that's what I had to run 10 mg of aromasin everyday , and 10 mg of nolvadex my estrogenlevels were real low..

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Back