• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

So where the heck is heckler ........???

I'll do some research to see if Sheri insulted him...:coffee:

.. I'll go over to ASF & see if he's hanging out with the local tough kids... Sheri is the best, our only posting female... she's smart, clever & cute , [me likey]... & I do get a little nutz... ask Bobby[prince]... lol

Well hello Charles, good to see you back!

As for those tasty kakes, wtf. I've never seen those before. Peanut butter? :daydream:

I have been boycotting IMF since you left, you feeling better bro

these are my favorite
b6200998-2566-4d73-a895-4732278d6d20_1.bf5fad416a8b147616492828e5f1cd33.jpeg

I have been boycotting IMF since you left, you feeling better bro

... yea man, I'm cool... truth be told , I wanted to post weeks ago , but I got a new laptop, [Asus]... & couldn't remember my password, so I PM'ed the Captn' & asked him to help me out.... all my pass words are about weed, & it took 2 weeks to stumble upon it..

... thanks heck.... :winkfinger: ..

lmao, a weed password you forgot. the true definition of irony

I used to crack yahoo accounts, passwords were my thing lol. Even though asiantits123 didn't quite make my password list..

Things are going well, trying to maintain my swoles and LHJO as much as possible, you know the usual. How about you? glad to see you back, you were always the cock and balls of this place.

I used to crack yahoo accounts, passwords were my thing lol. Even though asiantits123 didn't quite make my password list..

Things are going well, trying to maintain my swoles and LHJO as much as possible, you know the usual. How about you? glad to see you back, you were always the cock and balls of this place.

.... Thx Intense , ..... I have some HGH & Test I wanna do, but need my red cell count low enough , my red cells get thick when juicing, & need to give blood to knock it down, but last year I gave 4 pints over a 2 month period & still my blood was to thick... so I've been off 8-9 months.... blood work next week... I'm getting old.. lol ...

.... Thx Intense , ..... I have some HGH & Test I wanna do, but need my red cell count low enough , my red cells get thick when juicing, & need to give blood to knock it down, but last year I gave 4 pints over a 2 month period & still my blood was to thick... so I've been off 8-9 months.... blood work next week... I'm getting old.. lol ...

May need to get a phlebotomy from a doctor if you are over your donating limit and are still high.

May need to get a phlebotomy from a doctor if you are over your donating limit and are still high.

,,,, I got 4 phlebotomys [I don't know how to spell that word]... I passed out on the last one, so needless to say, I don't wanna do that again ...that's why I've been off for 8-9 months, waiting for my blood to thin out..... it will, it just takes time...

Back