• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Keep making gains but soreness never happens anymore.

Lovetogetjacked

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
So I still make gains, people who haven't seen me in a while still comment about how great I am looking blah blah blah.

But one thing I miss is muscle soreness. I fuckin could spend hours in the gym and wake up the next day with some soreness and other times I am not sore at all.

WTF is going on? Any of you out there not really get sore that much anymore either?

The only time I will ever get sore is if I do a completely new exercise that I have never done before. Or I take a long extended break such as a week or two weeks from weight training.

Things like bench press, flyes from all angles, and dips do not get me sore anymore. For example dips, I can go super slow on the way down and really focus on contracting the muscle at the top with explosion and I will not be sore worth shit. First time I did dips my chest was so sore it was very uncomfortable.

But one thing I miss is muscle soreness. I fuckin could spend hours in the gym and wake up the next day with some soreness and other times I am not sore at all.

WTF is going on? Any of you out there not really get sore that much anymore either?

The only time I will ever get sore is if I do a completely new exercise that I have never done before. Or I take a long extended break such as a week or two weeks from weight training.[/QUOTE]

"Repeated Bout Effect"

Lack of soreness occurs when you body becomes accustomed to performing an exercise over a period of time.

As you have stated, you have no soreness in exercises you consistently perform.

Soreness

Soreness occurs when preforming new exercises and initially pushing them to hard.

Thus, when implementing new exercises it is better to ease into them. Doing so minimizes soreness.

Not A Sign of Muscle Growth

Soreness is not a sign or a condition need for muscle growth.

Individual who use soreness as a "Ruler" to do so are misinformed; so do NOT do that.

Kenny Croxdale

Back