• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

..Jared Kushner wanted secret communications channel with Russia, new report alleges.

charley

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Jared Kushner wanted secret communications channel with Russia, new report alleges

1495840738457.jpg

Jared Kushner, President Donald Trump's son-in-law and one of the senior advisers in the Trump administration, was seeking a private communications channel with the Kremlin, according to a new report in The Washington Post.

Kushner and Sergei Kislyak, the Russian ambassador to Washington, spoke of the possibility of coordinating a secret and secure communications channel between the Trump transition team and the Kremlin, U.S. officials briefed on intelligence reports told The Post.
At the same time, a new Reuters report stated that Kushner had at least three previously undisclosed contacts with Kislyak during and after the 2016 presidential campaign. Those contacts included two phone calls between April and November 2016. Seven current and former U.S. officials confirmed the information with Reuters.
Jared Kushner, President Donald Trump?s son-in-law and one of the senior advisers in the Trump administration, was seeking a private communications channel with the Kremlin, according to a new report in The Washington Post.

Kushner and Sergei Kislyak, the Russian ambassador to Washington, spoke of the possibility of coordinating a secret and secure communications channel between the Trump transition team and the Kremlin, U.S. officials briefed on intelligence reports told The Post.
At the same time, a new Reuters report stated that Kushner had at least three previously undisclosed contacts with Kislyak during and after the 2016 presidential campaign. Those contacts included two phone calls between April and November 2016. Seven current and former U.S. officials confirmed the information with Reuters.
Jamie Gorelick, Kushner?s attorney, told Reuters that her client couldn't recall any phone conversations with Kislyak between April and November of last year.
The Post said Kushner suggested the use of Russian diplomatic facilities as a way to shield pre-inauguration discussions with Kislyak from monitoring. Kislyak allegedly then relayed the suggestion to his superiors in Moscow. The idea was supposedly broached during a meeting between Kushner and Kislyak during an early December meeting at Trump Tower.

That was based on intercepts of Russian communications that were reviewed by U.S. officials, although neither the meeting nor the communications of the Americans involved were under U.S. surveillance, officials told the Post.
Michael Flynn, President Trump?s former National Security Adviser, also attended the meeting.
The meeting was initially disclosed in March by the White House. But the FBI now considers the meeting, in addition to another one Kushner had with a Russian banker, to be of investigative interest, people familiar with the matter told the Post.

The White House declined to comment on the report, as did Robert Kelner, a lawyer for Flynn.
The Russian embassy did not reply to requests for comment.
Kislyak was allegedly surprised by the suggestion of permitting an American to use Russian communications equipment at its consulate or embassy as the proposal could have had innate security risks both for the Trump team and for Moscow.
Communications of Russian officials in the U.S. are closely monitored by the FBI, which keeps ongoing surveillance of its diplomatic facilities. The National Security Agency, meanwhile, monitors Russian officials communications overseas.
News of the contents of the reported discussions comes amid recent reports that Kushner is under FBI scrutiny as part of the investigation into possible collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia.

Just more fake news.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's alleged. Up to the court system to find him guilty. Not saying he isn't guilty, but last I checked you are innocent until proven guilty in the US.

It's alleged. Up to the court system to find him guilty. Not saying he isn't guilty, but last I checked you are innocent until proven guilty in the US.

That was Hillarys argument too.

It's almost as bad as Obama and his back channel to the Mullahs in Iran.

Almost but not even close to the same. It didn't use Iranian equipment to avoid the NSA.

But since you're the authority on all military and national security issues you'd know that.

Almost but not even close to the same. It didn't use Iranian equipment to avoid the NSA.

But since you're the authority on all military and national security issues you'd know that.

..... :roflmao:

....in that old post I was reading, secdrl was going neg nutz .... I first came here in 2009 to read about red cell counts & TRT, & joined a couple years later..I wanted to speak with Heavy about it... & needless to say , I got on secdrl's radar because I defended Obama..I spent months in the RED .... he kicked my noob ass... :pissed:...

ellipses, its a genuine grammatical method to denote a pause

I'm currently enjoy twitter going bonkers over 100 bots a MINUTE being added as followers to the potus account
lololol- dude has the thinnest skin alive

I loved how "fit" he was following around everyone in a golf cart on his little world tour

I'm currently enjoy twitter going bonkers over 100 bots a MINUTE being added as followers to the potus account
lololol- dude has the thinnest skin alive

I loved how "fit" he was following around everyone in a golf cart on his little world tour

Such tiny, tiny hands he has.

IML Gear Cream!
check out the urban dictionary for "covfefe"

yeah I am aware of that, but starting and ending every thread title and sentence with ... sorta takes away from the effect and becomes an annoyance for readers.

Didn't realize I had claimed to be a military authority, but compared to you, I guess I am.

Didn't realize I had claimed to be a military authority, but compared to you, I guess I am.

.. he only posts when he can hide behind prince, I'm glad he was a draft dodger... read his posts , never anything funny or interesting ...

.. he only posts when he can hide behind prince, I'm glad he was a draft dodger... read his posts , never anything funny or interesting ...

I have as much respect for him as I do Hanoi Jane.

You can read? No shit?

wasn't slick willy also a draft dodger?

Or how about our hero Obama?

Obama is 55 making him 18 in 1979.

I don't want to keep saying you're a fucking idiot but god damn you make it difficult.

Obama is 55 making him 18 in 1979.

I don't want to keep saying you're a fucking idiot but god damn you make it difficult.

So if you didn't serve after 79 no problem it's just the those who didn't go to Viet Nam you have the hard on for? Quite a few of those pajama boy, you sure you want to go there?

IML Gear Cream!
So if you didn't serve after 79 no problem it's just the those who didn't go to Viet Nam you have the hard on for? Quite a few of those pajama boy, you sure you want to go there?

The post you copied was specific to draft dodgers. You can't dodge a draft if it ended before you were old enough to serve.

And I don't have an issue with people who didn't serve, especially during peace time. I have an issue with draft dodgers. Entirely different things.

The post you copied was specific to draft dodgers. You can't dodge a draft if it ended before you were old enough to serve.

And I don't have an issue with people who didn't serve, especially during peace time. I have an issue with draft dodgers. Entirely different things.

Seems like you don't have a clue how the draft actually worked... Read up pajama boy:

"Draft lotteries were conducted again in 1971 (for those born in 1952) and 1972 to 1976 (for 1953 to 1956 births). The draft numbers issued in 1972 were never used to call for induction into service, because the last call was December 7 and authority to induct expired June 30, 1973."

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Draft_lottery_(1969)

You know so much about me; explain how I dodged the draft?

You can read? No shit?

.... he won't post unless he can hide behind prince... which is where he hangs out , behind prince , kissing ass like always... he shows the same courage he did in Viet Nam... oh that's right, he pussied out..

It's almost as bad as Obama and his back channel to the Mullahs in Iran.

yeah same with Reagan's back channels back communications with the Iranians to get the hostages released the day he was inaugurated.

The left is going crazy over nothing and they know it's nothing. Trump is making the left show their true colors. it's hilarious they can't contain themselves.

what's wrong with a draft dodger? I think their smart. who the fuck wants to go fight and die for some other country's freedom?? it had absolutely nothing to do with the USA.

Back