• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Studies on Diet, and targets.

WaterMan

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hi all, I am new to the board, so the information that I am requesting may be somewhere on the boards. I have looked and so far, I could be missing so, if its here, just point me in the right direction. Is there any studies that anyone knows of on diet? I know protein is everything. I *think* that conventional wisdom has the amount of protein you take in *should be* about 1.5 times your body weight? Not sure here... As for me, I eat meat and vegetables. I have issues (not sticking to diet). I have really strong cravings for sugar. (Cookies and ice cream) at night. I am a good boy during the day, but when night comes, a sugar junkie is awaken like a werewolf on a full moon. If anyone has some problem, or has had the same problem, advise on kicking the cookies and ice cream? Should I chain myself down at night? Help?

Pharmascience Health Gainer for Weight gain
Mens need many calorie requirements that many men have proves to be incredibly trying Pharmascience health gainer a weight gainer makes this far easier. If you consider the fact that there are weight gainers available that pack in over a thousand calories per shake .
For more visit
Pharmascience ? The Indian Ayurveda

Check Proven Peptides to read Studies on Diet! You will find everything that you need.

Pharmascience Health Gainer for Weight gain
Mens need many calorie requirements that many men have proves to be incredibly trying Pharmascience health gainer a weight gainer makes this far easier. If you consider the fact that there are weight gainers available that pack in over a thousand calories per shake .
For more visit
Pharmascience ? The Indian Ayurveda
I will try it very soon.

Fruit ,,bananas,,grapes ,,Apple,, mango,,,..find some sweet fruit you like ... take everything else out of the home leaving no Temptations After about a month the cravings should go away I had the same Problem ice cream cereal milk..
It a habit ..and Yes there are some peptides out there that can help with the cravings. Like make them completely go away..lol..

Back