• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

What the Health - Netflix Documentary

Gena Marie

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!

An intrepid filmmaker on a journey of discovery as he uncovers possibly the largest health secret of our time and the collusion between industry, government, pharmaceutical and health organizations keeping this information from us.

I found this interesting. I am sure there are arguments to both sides of this, but I still found the information useful and helpful. I recommend checking it out.
:hmmm:

It is good and is funny when i bring some of this stuff up people think its or im crazy and i must ware a tinfoil hat at home... wish that was the case sometimes...

Be cool if you added me to your Netflix account.

Just sayn

Thar docudrama is full of shit, so is the film maker.

I am watching this crap now. seems like the guy is trying to force a vegan way

I am watching this crap now. seems like the guy is trying to force a vegan way

True point. Everyone thinks their way if eating is the best way. We all just need to find our balance and do what works best for us.
One day this this way of eating is the best, the next day, it causes cancer and will kill you.
Personally I try and stick with lean and cleans with a few pleasure meals.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Foods that are touched by humans the least is most likely the best to eat. Every time humans get a hold of something, the clock starts ticking and it's only a matter of time before we screw it up.

I've heard this is very good. I'll check it out.

An intrepid filmmaker on a journey of discovery as he uncovers possibly the largest health secret of our time and the collusion between industry, government, pharmaceutical and health organizations keeping this information from us.

I found this interesting. I am sure there are arguments to both sides of this, but I still found the information useful and helpful. I recommend checking it out.
:hmmm:

Nice suggestion, gonna check it out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

IML Gear Cream!
In the film, several nutrition experts downplay the role of sugar in health problems and instead shift the focus to animal protein, despite the fact that plenty of research has linked sugar to diabetesand heart disease. Several reports have also suggested that the sugar industry funded research that turned attention away from sugar?s link to heart disease, as well as research that has influenced national health recommendations related to sugar consumption and cavity prevention.

Back