• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community!
    Thanks! 💪

What are you afraid of?

ponyboy

Training Trainer
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Any major phobias? What really makes you afraid?

I hate spiders. I think it is the way they move because I know they aren't bad things. It scared me when I heard the stat that you are only three feet away from a spider at any given moment inside any structure.

That and carrots.

Do you watch Fear Factor? The last show (the Vegas episode) the contestants had to eat cave dwelling spiders ... they had claws and everything. There were two guys and a gal at that point. The gal made it to 3 ... the guys each ate 12 in true Vegas fashion. :)

BIG insects freak me out! Little ones are ok, but when I look at a bug and can see it staring back at me, that's kind of freaky. :eek:

I was out biking once and saw a beetle three inches long. I damn near shit myself.

Well, I have no fear of animals. I catch snakes etc.. My biggest fear is really quite stupid.

I am deathly afraid of getting a woody a doctors office or while in the mens locker room at the gym. :hmmm:

I have had dreams about it. I have only had one doctor look at my boys and I was so releaved that nothing happened :crazy:

And no, I do not have any gay tendences.

I figure letting a couple hundred people know about it (posting it here) would be good group therapy and get me over it. :rolleyes:

Originally posted by I Are Baboon
I was out biking once and saw a beetle three inches long. I damn near shit myself.

Wus.

:grin:

I hate toads, frogs, and snakes, especially when i'm walking and one of them jump or slither infront of me:shake:

I hate snakes, scorpians, BiG Spiders ( I can kill the tiny ones on my own sometimes),
hate serial Killers, Scared to death of people who have been in jail for long periods of time (not for DWI's -but for big things)-

I'm just scared of being alone in my house and an attacker comes in-
scared of Rapist-
Scared of 18Wheelers!!!!

Lots more toooo

Originally posted by naturaltan
Do you watch Fear Factor? The last show (the Vegas episode) the contestants had to eat cave dwelling spiders ...

OMG...just reading that made me feel sick. I can't imagine doing that for ANY amount of money.

That show is messed up. I saw one once where they blended up live bugs and made them chug a huge glass of it.

Originally posted by Stacey
I hate snakes, scorpians, BiG Spiders ( I can kill the tiny ones on my own sometimes),
hate serial Killers, Scared to death of people who have been in jail for long periods of time (not for DWI's -but for big things)-

scared of Rapist-
Scared of 18Wheelers!!!!

Lots more toooo

Sounds like you spend too much thinking about what your sceered of. Where is the love? Serial killers are people too. ;)

Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!
Snakes.. Snakes.. Snakes!! :scared: I've been scared of them as long as I can remember. I can hardly watch them on TV :cry: My sister is a major reptile person and works with snakes. When she holds them I can touch them, but on the loose they just scare the heck out of me.. I'm almost getting tears in my eyes just thinking about it.. Damn, I'm such a wuss :cry:
Think it could be the way they move that is so terrible.. *shivering* I would rather meet a serial killer than being trapped with a snake!!

Originally posted by I Are Baboon
BIG insects freak me out! Little ones are ok, but when I look at a bug and can see it staring back at me, that's kind of freaky. :eek:

My son found one of those last weekend. Biggest damn bug I've ever seen. Pretty ugly too.

Originally posted by Stacey

scared of Rapist-
Scared of 18Wheelers!!!!

Lots more toooo

Is your dog mean? Sounds like you need some personal protection whether it be a dog or a gun. You need to feel at ease that you can actually do something if the need arises.

I'm afraid of heights and deep water.

Everyone is afraid of bugs and spiders and stuff, I am afraid of people... I have a phobia about getting shot, I probably have higher odds of being hit by lightning or mauled by a rabid squirrel or something, but mostly I'm afraid of being shot...

I'm not afraid of snakes or spiders or bugs... being married to fade has cured me of all that!!!

I'm afraid of being cheated on and consequently losing the love of my life :(

I think you're pretty safe there BF...a hottie like you doesn't have to worry about getting cheated on ;)

I have a phobia for thorny trees like the mesquite trees in my native Texas. If I think about it my eyeballs get sore. When I watched the movie "The Ghost and The Darkness" I had to look away when they were in the thorns looking for the lions.

My biggest fear is being too old to truly enjoy my children while they are young and being their for them as they get older.

IML Gear Cream!
Originally posted by BUSTINOUT
My biggest fear is being too old to truly enjoy my children while they are young and being their for them as they get older.

How old are you and your kids?

If you don't mind me asking...

Oh yeah, I am afraid of dogs that jump on you and bark at you :scared:

Im scared of flying... im a nervous wreck if i ever have to get on a plane

Originally posted by Rob_NC
I'm afraid of heights and deep water.

You know, I am not afriad of water, but I have recurring nightmares of drowning or getting washed away by a monstrous tidal wave.

:confused:

Originally posted by Tboy
How old are you and your kids?

If you don't mind me asking...

I'm 37 and have no children. Hence, the reason for me fears. lol

I'm 37 and have no children. Hence, the reason for me fears. lol

Oooh, I see.

Yeah. That could be a problem. You'd better get busy.

Sounds like you spend too much thinking about what your sceered of. Where is the love? Serial killers are people too. ;)

I know I really do--and Actually my list is much longer!!!!
:eek: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Rob_NC
Is your dog mean? Sounds like you need some personal protection whether it be a dog or a gun. You need to feel at ease that you can actually do something if the need arises.

Ya My dog is Very mean!!!! I do have 3 guns in my home (grew up though with lots more)
MY husband took me to the shooting range-and I got bullseyes several times with his pistol :) But he keeps that in his truck
My guns under my bed. ;)

I have always been a BIG Scardycat!! Real Big!!! Every noise freaks me out-- I am just extremly afraid of People -like DanK said

Ohh and Like BF said--Extremly afraid of being cheated on by my hubby and losing him forever!!!!
:rolleyes: :(

I am absolutely petrified of some scandalous bitch trying to get herself pregnant by my account, you know trying to pull a fast one. I know of a few instances that this has happened and in WA the laws totally protect the women, us men have NO rights or say in any matter like that so it is pretty terrifying to think of having to pay child support for 18 years and being put in that situation!! I have to say that STD's are my secong biggest fear so you can tell I am cautious about how I go about things, you have to be nowadays!

Originally posted by gr81
I am absolutely petrified of some scandalous bitch trying to get herself pregnant by my account, you know trying to pull a fast one. I know of a few instances that this has happened and in WA the laws totally protect the women, us men have NO rights or say in any matter like that so it is pretty terrifying to think of having to pay child support for 18 years and being put in that situation!! I have to say that STD's are my secong biggest fear so you can tell I am cautious about how I go about things, you have to be nowadays!

You DO realize those are easy fears to eliminate right? lol But being a slut comes with a price. ;)

Back