• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Dbol

Renaissance Man

Poor boy
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Never used it... about to tho

Advice, tips, etc ?

Thanks y'all

Currently running test/ deca/ primo

👉👌

Never used it... about to tho

Advice, tips, etc ?

Thanks y'all

Currently running test/ deca/ primo



From what I have read; it's a great addition to what you're running. Of course it depends on how much of each and what you want to accomplish; your age weight, body fat etc. It all varies so much, you really have to figure out what works for you. I'm on TRT and I ran Decca and Dbol for one cycle with really good results for me. But I'm 65 and I was running low dosage. My goal was to gain mass and strength and keep my blood test levels in the normal range. I was able to do it and am happy with the results.

How much dbol will you be using? Drop the primo save it for later. Here is a great cycle with dbol.
Test 750 per wk
Deca 500 per wk
Dbol 50 -70 mg daily
Have a decent AI on hand.
Up your calories every 4-6 days
After 4-5 weeks or even 6 wks drop the dbol
Now here is what I do, I up the test to 900 per wk and deca to 750 for about 4 weeks then drop back to what you started with. This has always worked very well for me.
Around 8-10 weeks in I ran adex @ .5 mg eod. I didn't always have to but a few times I did need to.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back when gear was mostly legit, 30mg of dbol ed was plenty.

Use a good AI

<insert giant winkfinger here>

What's your opinion of the best AI? Or maybe top three..

Aromasin- suicidal inhibitor with no negative impact on lipids

Aromasin- suicidal inhibitor with no negative impact on lipids

like captn said, you need a strong ai, also If you are using is just for strength I just use it 25mg on workout days and seem to get all the strength and less sides

Back