• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Body Recomp MAGIC!! On Sale NOW!!

GYMnTONIC

Super Moderator
Administrator
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Checkout this deal-

LINK TO PURCHASE
http://stores.gymntonic.com/body-rec...by-musclegelz/

DGPV-5pXgAQrj0-.jpg

Description: You are purchasing 1 bottle of each

Transdermal Gel - 8 oz. bottle = 236 mL (approx)

AndroHard
? Extreme Muscle Hardness
? Bloat & Water Reduction
? Increased Strength & Vascularity
? Increased Libido & Aggression

AndroShred
? Increase Energy & Focus
? Safe for Males & Females
? Enhance Fat Loss
? Increase Metabolism
? Cortisol Control

Remember Transdermal is far superior in terms of absorption then Oral ingestion.

You get 1 unit of AndroSHRED and 1 unit of AndroHARD for $89.99. Save $30 off the retail price!!

For a 40+ day run- Use 5mL of each per day. This means use 15 pumps of each. I would take 8 pumps of androhard in the am and 8pumps of androshred in the pm or before bed.

For a super potent 30 day run- Use 7 mL per day total. So again break this up evenly as possible. So maybe use 12 pumps of each in the am, and then 9 pumps of each in the pm for before bed.

TIPS for a better recomp:

Increase cardio, Increase rep ranges, decrease rest periods, increase protein intake, decrease carbs and fats, eliminate processed foods. Eat smaller meals more often

I have checked and a good one. If a person wants to Use 10mL of each per day. If so, How many days should I run??

I have checked and a good one. If a person wants to Use 10mL of each per day. If so, How many days should I run??

10mL per day is not advised. I have not seen anyone go higher then 6mL aka 600mgs. Most men get angry or can have temper on androhard at that high of a dosage.

If you choose to do 1K, please advise your results. But sir, you are on your own in that decision :)

10mL per day is not advised. I have not seen anyone go higher then 6mL aka 600mgs. Most men get angry or can have temper on androhard at that high of a dosage.

If you choose to do 1K, please advise your results. But sir, you are on your own in that decision :)

Thanks, Boss! I thought, do the task first with 10mL per day. You are right. Then, I have to go with 5mL of each per day and it would be good for me. By the way, my WIFE like calm (Dislike Overangry) people.

Wesley , i am doing a cut now . If you want to get a spokesperson I am very well known and can whore this stuff out like it is crack . I can be the Ronnie Coleman to your muscletech ( analogy ) . Just shoot me a pm and I will give you my information

Wesley , i am doing a cut now . If you want to get a spokesperson I am very well known and can whore this stuff out like it is crack . I can be the Ronnie Coleman to your muscletech ( analogy ) . Just shoot me a pm and I will give you my information

Hey man what was your full and honest opinion on this stack?

Sorry for the delay but I am just now seeing it.

Hey man what was your full and honest opinion on this stack?

Sorry for the delay but I am just now seeing it.
Im not running it. I was offering to run it as a sponsored log.

Sent from my Z956 using Tapatalk

Back