• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

please rate my eating plan

Jodi R

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
hey everyone ... another jodi :)

ok so, i've been following body for life for almost 6 weeks now and lost 2% body fat but maintained my weight which i think is great cos my jeans arent cutting off circulation anymore even though i still weigh the same.

NOW things seemed to have slowed down now but i want to drop another 2% bf in the next 6 weeks

please tell me what i'm doing wrong !!!

age 24
weight 107pounds
height 1.57m think thats 5'2"
oh and i train after work which is inbetween meals 4 and 5

meal 1 6:30
1 cup all bran
1/2 cup fat free yoghurt (no sugar added)

meal 2 9:30
soy protein shake (25g protein 7g carb) with either 2 oranges or 1/2 cup crushed all bran mixed in

meal 3 12:30
100g ff cott cheese mixed with 1/4 serving protein powder on 1.5 slices wholewheat bread

meal 4 3:30
same as meal 2

meal 5 6:30
usually 100g chicken or 200g fish with 100g sweet potato/baby potato usually cooked with tinned tomato, onion etc and loads of veg like zuchini or green beans or whatever

meal 6 9:30
either same as meal 2 or a cup of ff sugar free yoghurt mixed with 100g ff cc

my training is 3 days weights and 3 days cardio of 20mins HIIT .. just like bfl says.

once a week i have a cheat day which usually involves alcohol. maybe some chocolate if i've stuck to the diet during the week.

phew, ok i'm finished.

now you go.

my first suggestion would be to slowly increase your calories cause they are quite low...do you not eat meat? i think that your dairy is a little high as well....protein is WAY too low and you are just going to lose muscle hun ;)
so lets get a new diet for you. we can start you on carb cycling which keeps your metabolism running fast and burning fat like mad. you can eat alot of carbs and still get the body you desire.
what kind of workouts are you doing?

You only weigh 107 at 5'2" :hair: I'm 120 at 5'1"

I would say BULK GIRL BULK!!!!!!!! You need muscle you should not worry about a little bit of bodyfat right now. Pack on the muscle,

Please reconsider cutting, you don't need it. :no: And lay off that cardio :finger: Too much for a girl your size.

well i am quite defined,, i get a lot of comments from dumbass guys. so i think i'd just like to maintain what i have and cut that layer of fat so that i can enter competitions and possibly win stuff :) i saw J'BO's photos and i want to look exactly like that.. wow

whats this carb cycling you were talking about J'BO ?? sounds interesting...

as for my workouts .. ok i do 2 leg sessions and week and 1 upper body cos as i said i am quite defined already

all exercises are 5 sets 12, 10, 8, 6, 12 and then 12 of another exercise straight away.. increasing weight on each set except for last one where i drop one weight

legs i do :
workout 1
forward lunges
back lunges
squats

workout 2
side lunges
yes/no machine
leg press

upper body
dumbell flyes for chest
curls for biceps
lat pull down for back
side raises for shoulders

oh and abs i do with legs

then on my cardio days i do 10mins stepper, 10 on the bike. otherwise i get bored. cant do 20 minutes on one machine.

If you are at a sticking point, the carb cycling program is probably a good idea. Also you may want to try something different for cardio HIIT is very effective however there is another method that I have had alot of success with, it's called MaxOT. Here is the link if you want to read about it:

http://www.ast-ss.com/articles/article.asp?AID=97

Originally posted by naturalguy
If you are at a sticking point, the carb cycling program is probably a good idea. Also you may want to try something different for cardio HIIT is very effective however there is another method that I have had alot of success with, it's called MaxOT. Here is the link if you want to read about it:

http://www.ast-ss.com/articles/article.asp?AID=97
Have you really had a lot of success with MaxOt? To my understanding after reading the article its just 16 minutes of interval training, correct? Whats your opinion, and why:dance:

Originally posted by Jill
Have you really had a lot of success with MaxOt? To my understanding after reading the article its just 16 minutes of interval training, correct? Whats your opinion, and why:dance:

It's not interval, it's very intense cardio for 16 minutes. What you do is to beat your previous best (measured by either distance or calories burned) each time so the sessions get harder each time. It is not easy. I did get alot of success with it and it might have been just because I made a change, I was doing traditional 30-45 min. at moderate pace before, when I switched to MaxOT, my metabolism jumped.

Interval or HIIT, is where you alternate high intensity with lower intensity (very effective also) whereas MaxOT is balls to the wall the whole time.

I thought the article said to choose an 'interval' setting? Did you?

Originally posted by Prince
without seeing a pic I do not see how anyone can judge her weight, maybe she is very petite.

My wife is 5'3" 115lbs.
Very true Prince but at 107 and she wants muscle then she shouldn't be cutting :shrug: JMHO Don't need pics for that.

yah give us some pics to go on hun it will be alot easier to tell what approach you should take.
by the sounds of it you have quite a fast metabolism and so even if you lift relly heavy you wont "bulk" up. It took me a LONG time to gain a little muscle and look like i do in the pics. I eat like a piggy and still stay lean and i am sure that you will be able to take a bulking approach without actually bulking...just gaining some muscle so that you are able to stay lean most of the time.

About your training program (don't mean to get off track here with all the diet info flying around)......Do you do any direct work for your hamstrings?? Stiff leg deadlifts? leg curls? cable hip ext? If not you should really consider it.

J'Bo - If that little snapshot in the corner of your posts is really you, I want to see more pics!

Where does one find pics of other members?

Originally posted by ajustana
Where does one find pics of other members?

see the little icon at the bottom of every member's posts called gallery, click it, if they've posted pics that is where they will be.

although I can tell you right now J' Bo has not posted any there, but I believe she has some posted in the OLD Member's Picture gallery forum.

ok so anyway.. back to me :)

i will take some pics on the weekend but in the meantime i can tell you that i have enough muscle i promise .. i just want to cut the bit of fat that is still hanging on. its not a lot but its standing between me and perfection.

i promise i dont need any more muscle. you will see in the pics.

107 pounds sounds little maybe but i have tiny bones .

thanks for all your help, you guys have been amazing !

Originally posted by Prince
she's lazy. :p

I am lazy? you nerds....there is about 100 photos of me in here...dont you think that is enough?

cant wait to see the pics then we can help you design a killer program.

why dont you start by telling us what you eat on a regular basis now? and training schedule?

opps ok i am lazy. lol.

well i told you what you need to do so lets start planning.
when i get off of work today we can make your diet together.

Originally posted by J'Bo
I am lazy? you nerds....there is about 100 photos of me in here...dont you think that is enough?

yeah, but I meant that you're too lazy to upload them to the NEW member gallery! :p

Yup...the lazy comment was for not uploading pics.

Back